over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Super tight budget

ronnie_2003

Registered
I'm on a super tight budget and have $40 a month to spend on supplements, not including protein, food, multivitamin. What should I get to bulk up? All opinions welcome. Thanks guys, I have done cycles of aas and pro-hormones, but on that kind of budget, what should I do? It seems like saving for a few months and getting something then would be a good idea, but I'm open to all options.

Save up for a few months first. 40 bucks is not going to get you anything worth running.

So many different factors , but for ME it would be test and slin

Sorry I read that wrong. Test and deca for a bulker. 3bills mentioned slin which is a great idea, but I firmly believe that slin should be run alongside hgh.

Test test and more test. Test is a budgets best buddy. Just make sure you got pct on hand if your not planning on staying on.

Sorry I read that wrong. Test and deca for a bulker. 3bills mentioned slin which is a great idea, but I firmly believe that slin should be run alongside hgh.

Yah thank god I'm not on a budget :)

agree 100%

save up a few hundred for like 6 months worth of test and deca

eat everything in sight and eat clean(depending on your metabolism, i mean, for me i can eat icecream sandwhiches b/w meals and stay lean and no i dont have tapeworm) and train heavy as balls, bench squat deadlift, take breaks every 4-6 weeks to deload your joints...

dont buy protein supplements...focus on cheap real foods like chicken...sirloin... rice in bulk...costco is your friend... sriracha and bbq sauce is also your partner in crime...dont eat out...

BOOOOM... fucking growth like a BEAST

get long esters...shit is cheap... high concentrations... 300mg/ml gives you 3 grams per vial.. also less pinning needed so u save on pins

when you start fuckin wit short esters that are like 75-100mg/ml... you pin way more... you start having to spend more on volume of purchase because you're only getting like .75g-1g per vial... and you burn through pins like fuck... and short ester stuff is usually more expensive... like masteron...tren...primobolan...injectible orals like drol/dbol...

agree 100%

save up a few hundred for like 6 months worth of test and deca

eat everything in sight and eat clean(depending on your metabolism, i mean, for me i can eat icecream sandwhiches b/w meals and stay lean and no i dont have tapeworm) and train heavy as balls, bench squat deadlift, take breaks every 4-6 weeks to deload your joints...

dont buy protein supplements...focus on cheap real foods like chicken...sirloin... rice in bulk...costco is your friend... sriracha and bbq sauce is also your partner in crime...dont eat out...

BOOOOM... fucking growth like a BEAST

get long esters...shit is cheap... high concentrations... 300mg/ml gives you 3 grams per vial.. also less pinning needed so u save on pins

when you start fuckin wit short esters that are like 75-100mg/ml... you pin way more... you start having to spend more on volume of purchase because you're only getting like .75g-1g per vial... and you burn through pins like fuck... and short ester stuff is usually more expensive... like masteron...tren...primobolan...injectible orals like drol/dbol...

T, you're asian, and you do have a tapeworm. :D:p

$40 a month. cans if tuna... bag of brown rice or sweet potatoes, Peanut butter, bananas, avacados, there is so much you can do.

Do a quick search on line for some foods that are high in complex carbs and have a good food density. And high in cals.

he said NOT including food.

test test and test....easy as cake......oh and eat lots of cake.

I hate to be the guy to point it out, but if you want to run test properly you're going to want to have an AI on-hand, and I would certainly run it with some other minor supports (Hawthorn for blood pressure, cranberry for kidneys, SAM-e or NAC for liver) that will have to be bought. Even at their somewhat mild price tags (not counting the AI), I just think it's most responsible to always have your ducks in a row before starting a cycle. With $40 a month, after getting the anabolics I'm really not sure if you'd have enough money to get support supps that I would deem at very least "advisable" if not "necessary" for a cycle. If I'm cycling, the LAST thing I want to be worried about is money. I want to know I can afford what I need if anything goes wrong. Affording steroids and the appropriate supports should not be a month-to-month monetary worry, you should save up and be ready for the worst (in terms of issues you run into and how much you'd have to spend towards diagnosing and fixing them).

Also, at $40 a month, something tells me bloodwork is out of the question.

he said NOT including food.

test test and test....easy as cake......oh and eat lots of cake.

cake is very good... and even makes you feel better about your self when eating it... well I do at least.. LMAO

if you can swing it for a low dose of deca per week to care for your joints I'd suggest that also... 100/wk is all you need really...

Last edited:
I'm on a super tight budget and have $40 a month to spend on supplements, not including protein, food, multivitamin. What should I get to bulk up? All opinions welcome. Thanks guys, I have done cycles of aas and pro-hormones, but on that kind of budget, what should I do? It seems like saving for a few months and getting something then would be a good idea, but I'm open to all options.

Save your money for a few months then you can get a complete cycle.

Save your money for a few months then you can get a complete cycle.

:yeahthat:

Alin is right. You want to do it right. Don't just pop a few d-bols a day. If you want to do it right, grab a few Test E's, and some Deca and do it right. Who knows, maybe Alin will hook you up if you go with him??:D

$40 a month. cans if tuna... bag of brown rice or sweet potatoes, Peanut butter, bananas, avacados, there is so much you can do.

Do a quick search on line for some foods that are high in complex carbs and have a good food density. And high in cals.
Yes with only 40 bucks a month you have to eat. Not going to be able to save

thanks for the replies so for guys. I was leaning toward saving and getting something good.

Save your money and pick up 100g of Test E powder........ It will last you quite awhile, unless you're blasting 5g's a week.

Find a way to increase that $40 git a second or part time job, sell ur car get a bike or ride the buss, get a roommate, find a cheaper place to live, all of us have had to make sacrifices to do this thing that we love.
Im fortunate at this point in my life I allow myself $300 per month for my hobby and my wife gets $300 a month for her goddamm horses of course we almost always go over buget lol
Back in the early 80s I competed in powerlifting at that time I was a diesel mechanic at a larg truck line good paying union job but I needed more cash for competing I started working Saturdays for a guy that had a few trucks that extra money went to my training. Get going brother and make it happen!

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131