over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

If budget would not be in issue - supplements

If budget would not be in issue​

I would buy the whole store and resell all to you. With the money I would definitely not buy supplements

If budget would not be in issue​

I would buy the whole store and resell all to you. With the money I would definitely not buy supplements
So you saying you never used
Creatine, any form of vitamins, never drank a single protein shake , zero simple carbs even if you take insulin, never took magnesium before bed or even use glutamine peptide to improve digestion… very interesting.

So you saying you never used
Creatine, any form of vitamins, never drank a single protein shake , zero simple carbs even if you take insulin, never took magnesium before bed or even use glutamine peptide to improve digestion… very interesting.
if you have extrapolated this from my words, well you have a lot of imagination, you invent things very well.
If you fail in the BB world, you could try writing a book.

In a sense Rich Piana epitomizes, if money weren’t an issue. Why even train? Just pay a Mexican Dr. To inject plastic and loads of oil. Not that I agree with that

if you have extrapolated this from my words, well you have a lot of imagination, you invent things very well.
If you fail in the BB world, you could try writing a book.
You said you would not buy supplements. Which kinda indicate that you dont value them highly. I get it they not gonna replace a good food solid training , gear etc. But they have a place and this topic is exactly about it.

You said you would not buy supplements. Which kinda indicate that you dont value them highly. I get it they not gonna replace a good food solid training , gear etc. But they have a place and this topic is exactly about it.
I said I would not buy any supplements as many others have said the same thing.
I never said I never bought any, as you said by putting something in my mouth that I didn't say.

The supplements I take are written in my log.
I don't use protein powder, I don't take pre, intra or post workout, I don't take carbohydrates like hbcd, vitargo, mass gainer etc and I don't remember when I last took creatine, which apart from multivitamins, multiminerals and supplements useful for health would be the only thing I would probably buy if I didn't eat more than half a kilo of meat every day.

I'm definitely not rich, but if I wanted to take the supplements, money is not an issue right now.
This is the title of the topic, we are not discussing which supplement is better or worse or which one does something rather than one which does nothing. it's just a matter of what you would buy if you had the money.
I don't take them because the supplements must complement a diet.
With the diet I take everything I need.
I don't take them certainly not because I don't have the money to take them.

I said I would not buy any supplements as many others have said the same thing.
I never said I never bought any, as you said by putting something in my mouth that I didn't say.

The supplements I take are written in my log.
I don't use protein powder, I don't take pre, intra or post workout, I don't take carbohydrates like hbcd, vitargo, mass gainer etc and I don't remember when I last took creatine, which apart from multivitamins, multiminerals and supplements useful for health would be the only thing I would probably buy if I didn't eat more than half a kilo of meat every day.

I'm definitely not rich, but if I wanted to take the supplements, money is not an issue right now.
This is the title of the topic, we are not discussing which supplement is better or worse or which one does something rather than one which does nothing. it's just a matter of what you would buy if you had the money.
I don't take them because the supplements must complement a diet.
With the diet I take everything I need.
I don't take them certainly not because I don't have the money to take them.
Ok now it is clear. Thx

supplement wise probably nothing or only minor things. (curcugreen year round high dosed and stuff like that)
but i would go to a good physiotherapist at least 2 times a week for 45-60min

Supplements would be fun, but a lot of soft tissue sessions, Neufit restoration sessions, and an infrared sauna would be in my house.

Oh and unlimited grass fed top sirloin steaks.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear