advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Chronic hiccups and research chems, possible connection?

Designbuilt

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
A few years ago, I'd say it was 2010, I had ongoing, chronic hiccups for almost three months! It was a nightmare...

I did all of the research I could, I went to the Dr. and nobody could figure out what it was. I bought a steel cup I read about online that's supposed to eliminate hiccups, money back guaranteed... It was a cup that runs a copper and some other metal cord with a ball to one's temple and the other end inside the cup... This device was called the "Hic-cup"... I had to wait two weeks for it to come in, I still had them when it arrived; but the cup did no good anyway...

The Doc did blood work, ordered a chest x-ray (because sometimes hiccups can be a sign of a heart attack) I was at a point where the hiccups got so bad that at times, it seemed as if my breathe was pushed out of me, the valve was stuck and I couldn't breathe for a several seconds, this was scary as hell! I'd pound on my chest throw myself on the couch to try to get my valve to re-open... It was accompanied by acid reflux too, but the hiccups themselves is what bothered me more, because I felt uncomfortable talking to clients, either on the phone or in person.... This was completely ruining my life...

After reading extensively everything that Mayo clinic had on the subject, as well as all of the other sources I could find; I read that one last resort is to cut the nerve that triggers them... I was scheduled to have the surgery done, when suddenly they just went away!

This year I started getting them again... I'm currently trimming down and it occurred to me that back in 2010, I was also cutting at the time... So then I took a look at the supplements I was on and thought that perhaps it was something I was taking that was causing this...

Three days ago, I dropped the research clen and bingo! Hiccups are gone, no more acid reflux and I feel way better all around... Anyone else have this experience? I'm speculating that the research grade clen is probably causing muscle spasms or somehow stimulating that nerve on me, I also read a post someone made about research grade T-3 and the effects it had on him, it seemed to affirm what I'm thinking about some of these research chems being a bit too strong...

Hopefully this info is useful to anyone else who might be experiencing this, or it could be that this only happens to me... Just thought I'd share...

i once had the same experience. chronic hicups can be cause from irratation to the esophagus area...like major acid reflux.
in my case i was sick and threw up for most the day....after tht i had hicups for a while...made me crazy. they eventuallt just went away

A friend oof mine gets those for day also. Only way he can stop them is to make himself throw up. There`s a few threads on here if you search about hiccups. Thing that seemed to work the most was apple cider vinegar.

There have been cases where hiccups were linked to steroid use... I can find the article/ abstract if you like... Thorazine has been successfully used off-label to treat chronic hiccups... Occasionally when I go over 1g of gear I'll get hiccups that only resolve from a hefty dose of Thorazine...

I had a real bad reaction to the solvent /dissolving solution for one of the liquid anti estros.

Man I got shitty hiccups recently that lasted a good 48 hours. Horrible. Pretty sure they were a side effect of a depo-medrol shot, as the onset and duration coincided with the medrol's peak systemic activity. Never got them from anabolic steroids though.

There was some ifbb pro I saw on YouTube that got them bad and got them while he was training on the vid. Sounds like hell and something I never want to go through. He carried some kinda wooden spoon with him and gagged himself repeatedly until they stopped.

There was some ifbb pro I saw on YouTube that got them bad and got them while he was training on the vid. Sounds like hell and something I never want to go through. He carried some kinda wooden spoon with him and gagged himself repeatedly until they stopped.

Link to the vid?

Man I got shitty hiccups recently that lasted a good 48 hours. Horrible. Pretty sure they were a side effect of a depo-medrol shot, as the onset and duration coincided with the medrol's peak systemic activity. Never got them from anabolic steroids though.

I would say i see 1/1000 people get hiccups as a reaction to "cortisone" shots at my place of work.

I had a real bad reaction to the solvent /dissolving solution for one of the liquid anti estros.

What happened??? I got some GW501516 to deal with the diminished cardio while running Tren. Within seconds of taking my dose I got what felt like an anaphylactic reaction. Scared the shit out of me...

What happened??? I got some GW501516 to deal with the diminished cardio while running Tren. Within seconds of taking my dose I got what felt like an anaphylactic reaction. Scared the shit out of me...

Dizziness, trembling

There have been cases where hiccups were linked to steroid use... I can find the article/ abstract if you like... Thorazine has been successfully used off-label to treat chronic hiccups... Occasionally when I go over 1g of gear I'll get hiccups that only resolve from a hefty dose of Thorazine...

Yes, please, I am interested... If it's a side, I feel better than it being a heart attack... I was speculating it was the clen, they haven't returned since dropping the clen... I was on Thorazine... That shit is NASTY!!! I felt like hell on it, too tired to even get up and take a piss... It also made me nauseous... I stopped taking that crap, it was prescribed by the same doc years ago... Prami makes me feel the same way, so I stopped that immediately because it reminded me of the Thorazine...

Normally I like downers and pain killers, I mean for when I need them because of surgery or whatever the doc prescribes them for :D... But whatever I don't mind that feeling, but Thorazine is nothing like that, as I said it's horrible! I almost would've rather put up with the hiccups... in fact, I did, just stop taking it and told the doc that just wouldn't work out...

But if it's a side, yes please let me see the article, although everything else has stayed the same, only dropped the clen...

I got the hiccups for weeks like you from tren .
It was a nightmare :eek:

Tren was second on my list of suspects... but that's still in, only dropped the clen... were you on clen too by any chance?

what I found worked best for temporary relief is to lay on my back flat... take as deep a breath as possible and swallow more air, then do it again and again, not letting any air out until I can't stand it any longer and it shoots out then I blow it out hard... that stops them for a while...

Research pram gave me hiccups for a week straight. Dropped the pram I they went away.miserable

Organic apple cider vinegar, forgot the name brand its a bottle with a yellow lable on it and red top.

It's funny you made this thread. I just started taking some "research" clen, and letro and I have had crazy ass hiccups for the last 3 days. I'm going to go completely off them and see if they are the culprit. I take Prilosec for acid reflux and never get hiccups but these last three days have been hell. We will see.

Back in 2012 while on a heavy bulk cycle I had 6 bouts of hiccups that lasted for 3-4 days each... By day 3 it starts to get painful... and then comes the Thorazine...

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • A50#
    Old School Moderator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear