over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Anabolic effects of injectable curcumin

nothuman

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
I know there are a couple of 500 page threads in the sponsor section and whatnot with positive and great info buried in there, but I'm wondering if those of you that have used a larger dose of it can report any anabolic effects from it. Do they compare to AAS?

I use it in high doses. It definitely has partisioning properties. I'm only on 350mg test most the time these days, and it definitely makes lower dose aas work better.

I highly doubt it'd be comparable to AAS...
And if oral form works why go through injection route?
I'm too much of a puzzy to shoot myself anything other than AAS and GH..

If you havent experienced the effects of Inj RES and CUR then you just dont know.

Ak

I highly doubt it'd be comparable to AAS...

And if oral form works why go through injection route?

I'm too much of a puzzy to shoot myself anything other than AAS and GH..

I don't think we know that oral form works. I've been taking the bcm95 for two years but there isn't really any possible way to tell if it's working honestly

I've taken injectable curc before but it was while I was recovering from surgery so I wasn't lifting so can't speak for the anabolic effects

Oral form definitely works.

But you need to take A LOT and it needs to be mixed in a lipid carrier (a fat) with black pepper.

There are animal and human studies of both oral and injectable.

This one is interesting b/c it was injected into the small intestine of the rats. I don't know how that would be different than oral.

Curcumin helps damaged muscle recover faster

Yes

Ive been on inj curc 700mg/wk resv400mg/wk gluthanione 600mg/wk and hyal acid30mg/wk for quite some time now. Is it comparable heads up to aas no. Is it synergistic with ass definately. It is heart joint and organ health for sure. I no longer take any bp meds or clebrex for arthritis . I take 15 mg/ed of test base and the above makes me feel and look like its 100mg/ed. Does the inj anti s work overnite no. 2mons 2 begin to feel results. Ive tried all the above in the best oral form avail and it simply does nt compare.. and the price is close to the same between oral and inj.. hope this may help you sir.... pro

Ive been on inj curc 700mg/wk resv400mg/wk gluthanione 600mg/wk and hyal acid30mg/wk for quite some time now. Is it comparable heads up to aas no. Is it synergistic with ass definately. It is heart joint and organ health for sure. I no longer take any bp meds or clebrex for arthritis . I take 15 mg/ed of test base and the above makes me feel and look like its 100mg/ed. Does the inj anti s work overnite no. 2mons 2 begin to feel results. Ive tried all the above in the best oral form avail and it simply does nt compare.. and the price is close to the same between oral and inj.. hope this may help you sir.... pro

Very helpful.

My question is it takes two months to see results? I was only going to use it when I added some AAS on blasts to help mitigate the negative health effects and maybe get some anabolism too for 8 weeks at a time at maybe 525mg per week. Would that not be enough time in your opinion? Being a pin cushion forever would be difficult since this can't be injected with a slin pin (and believe me, I tried)

Very helpful.

My question is it takes two months to see results? I was only going to use it when I added some AAS on blasts to help mitigate the negative health effects and maybe get some anabolism too for 8 weeks at a time at maybe 525mg per week. Would that not be enough time in your opinion? Being a pin cushion forever would be difficult since this can't be injected with a slin pin (and believe me, I tried)

I have been trying to avoid this thread but maybe ill shed some light...

I know many do not always take what I say on these topics as truth since I am the sponsor for it, but I have addressed that many times. take it for what you will...

to use, the antiox are many times more expensive then aas, at least for me.

I feel at this point, for me, the antiox are superior to aas.

why?

what I need is help with recovery, I know how to train, I have been training for a LONG time. I have used aas for a LONG time. I have used aas at very high doses before and for long periods...

are anti ox going to give the same effects as aas?

no, not at all.

I do not think you should expect that, if that is what you are looking for you will be disappointed.

the antiox, curc for example does heal muscle. it does it in ways that aas do not. it helps greatly with recovery and does it with no other bad side effects. it also reduces pain. high dose curc is the only way I can train heavy as I have too much joint pain without.

at very high doses it does add some fullness. is it anadrol fullness? no

is it a little extra something, yes, a little more fullness and hardness. on par with a small amount of anavar. is it easy to get to this dose? fuck no

I need to be 800-1000mgs for this.
using that much is very hard. especially for longer periods of time.

the key with these is being able to train and recover at a higher rate, so,if you have previously built a strong base using aas these anti ox will allow you to train in a way that can support that advanced growth without additional aas.

this is something that older guys will see much more then younger guys.

the younger guys have not developed muscles and cns enough for them to really SEE this.

younger bb type guys will not appreciate this. athletes will appreciate this as these deliver pure recovery and cns enhancement without the side effects of aas. aas in bb doses are counter productive to REAL ATHLETIC training.

res really brings out vascularity for me.
in some areas like back of triceps even more then some aas.
probably due to less estrogen activity... at least in the tricep.

these things do not give you the look, fullness or thickness of aas, not in any way. what they do is allow you to train and recover in a way that a fair dose of aas will. from my experience about 1500mgs. the thing is they do not have the aas side effects.

no swollen prostate, no higher blood pressure, not out of breath, no cholesterol issues, no liver issues. usually they help these things.

young guys looking to change how they look with aas will not get what they are looking for here. aas to me are simply cosmetic drugs, like make up, you put them on and you look a certain way. once you take them away you don't look like that anymore...

these types of product can help you to look like you are on lots of aas without actually being on lots of aas, given that you have previously put the work in with aas and extreme training.

so if you want to add fullness to an aas blast probably you will do better by just using aas.

if you want to be able to train hard and actually do a real blast sort of training and you stay on trt sort of doses these will make a big difference.

I feel much better with the anitox then I do with aas, just no comparison. but I am not looking for an aas muscle suite effect, I am just trying to hold onto or get back to a size that I was while using lots of aas. at my age and details large doses of aas just do not make sense.

I want to feel and look great and improve for the next 10-20 years aas at some point will be counter productive simply due to health or potential health issues. you cant train if you are not healthy!

hope that helps a little.

also, lets please remember these products are in sterile solutions, that is all I know. what you do after that is your business! ;)

Last edited:
Very helpful.

Oh but it can, with practice priming the pin I used a 29 for over a year, but recently switch to a 27 gauge 5/8 for RESwater/CUR because being deeper in the muscle lessens the lumps.

Ak

I have been trying to avoid this thread but maybe ill shed some light...

I know many do not always take what I say on these topics as truth since I am the sponsor for it, but I have addressed that many times. take it for what you will...

to use, the antiox are many times more expensive then aas, at least for me.

I feel at this point, for me, the antiox are superior to aas.

why?

what I need is help with recovery, I know how to train, I have been training for a LONG time. I have used aas for a LONG time. I have used aas at very high doses before and for long periods...

are anti ox going to give the same effects as aas?

no, not at all.

I do not think you should expect that, if that is what you are looking for you will be disappointed.

the antiox, curc for example does heal muscle. it does it in ways that aas do not. it helps greatly with recovery and does it with no other bad side effects. it also reduces pain. high dose curc is the only way I can train heavy as I have too much joint pain without.

at very high doses it does add some fullness. is it anadrol fullness? no

is it a little extra something, yes, a little more fullness and hardness. on par with a small amount of anavar. is it easy to get to this dose? fuck no

I need to be 800-1000mgs for this.

using that much is very hard. especially for longer periods of time.

the key with these is being able to train and recover at a higher rate, so,if you have previously built a strong base using aas these anti ox will allow you to train in a way that can support that advanced growth without additional aas.

this is something that older guys will see much more then younger guys.

the younger guys have not developed muscles and cns enough for them to really SEE this.

younger bb type guys will not appreciate this. athletes will appreciate this as these deliver pure recovery and cns enhancement without the side effects of aas. aas in bb doses are counter productive to REAL ATHLETIC training.

res really brings out vascularity for me.

in some areas like back of triceps even more then some aas.

probably due to less estrogen activity... at least in the tricep.

these things do not give you the look, fullness or thickness of aas, not in any way. what they do is allow you to train and recover in a way that a fair dose of aas will. from my experience about 1500mgs. the thing is they do not have the aas side effects.

no swollen prostate, no higher blood pressure, not out of breath, no cholesterol issues, no liver issues. usually they help these things.

young guys looking to change how they look with aas will not get what they are looking for here. aas to me are simply cosmetic drugs, like make up, you put them on and you look a certain way. once you take them away you don't look like that anymore...

these types of product can help you to look like you are on lots of aas without actually being on lots of aas, given that you have previously put the work in with aas and extreme training.

so if you want to add fullness to an aas blast probably you will do better by just using aas.

if you want to be able to train hard and actually do a real blast sort of training and you stay on trt sort of doses these will make a big difference.

I feel much better with the anitox then I do with aas, just no comparison. but I am not looking for an aas muscle suite effect, I am just trying to hold onto or get back to a size that I was while using lots of aas. at my age and details large doses of aas just do not make sense.

I want to feel and look great and improve for the next 10-20 years aas at some point will be counter productive simply due to health or potential health issues. you cant train if you are not healthy!

hope that helps a little.

also, lets please remember these products are in sterile solutions, that is all I know. what you do after that is your business! ;)

This is great and you were the one I hoped would see this. Sounds like an honest and well written post. Thanks!

After being on the antis for close to a year now,I feel great,wind[Ialso do bike riding] is a lot better and feel less fatigue.I now vary my antis dosage going up to 500-600 on the res and curc and back down to 150-200 mg weekly using 10 mg dosage adjustments every shot.The glut and S.O.D. stay the same.I now have been using 12-15 mg TNE water base AAS daily with 2 ius HGH daily.This is all I'm doing at the present moment.I look and feel great and strength is great for a 61 year old.

I think LK3 hit the nail on the head. Even though he sells the product, he's always been very honest sharing his experiences without pushing anything.

I personally think these injectable supplements are great to enhance your TRT dose or just any cycles, not only in terms of performance but also, in terms of keeping you healthy. The healthier you are, the harder you will be able to train and the more gains you will be able to make. Keeping you so healthy on the inside too, I do not see why people would not want to run them year round.

I agree that the worst is to have to inject more, but even small dosages will help.

I can tell you that Lizard King and his partner on his forum often discourage member from use if they didnt seem to get it. The point being its never been just about sales for them.

Ak

Is it against forum rules to ask where the f you can acquire this stuff for research purposes? Haven't seen it anywhere...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is it against forum rules to ask where the f you can acquire this stuff for research purposes? Haven't seen it anywhere...

You need to acquire 50 decent respectable posts before you can access the Sponsors forum.once you do there is a wealth of info on those products and many other subjects.. pro

Talk to LK3

I think LK3 hit the nail on the head. Even though he sells the product, he's always been very honest sharing his experiences without pushing anything.

I personally think these injectable supplements are great to enhance your TRT dose or just any cycles, not only in terms of performance but also, in terms of keeping you healthy. The healthier you are, the harder you will be able to train and the more gains you will be able to make. Keeping you so healthy on the inside too, I do not see why people would not want to run them year round.

I agree that the worst is to have to inject more, but even small dosages will help.

You hit it on the head too. It's great for HRT. I do think it is like Anavar, or maybe Primo and really kicks in @ 800mg which is where I am right now. 800mgCurc/500Res/900mgGlut.

You hit it on the head too. It's great for HRT. I do think it is like Anavar, or maybe Primo and really kicks in @ 800mg which is where I am right now. 800mgCurc/500Res/900mgGlut.

You mind me asking how many shots/wk that is and what size each time? On the fence with this stuff....have read so much great stuff on it, but I also see the opposite side like Dante who only uses oral version and has excellent blood work doing trt. Not sure I want to commit to being a pin cushion from here on out, but on the flip side have always gone at anything I do 100%.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Iron Mountain 75
NapsGear