over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Stem cell?

raw33man

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Has anyone done stem cell for their rotator cuffs? Did it work? My new doctor doesn't recommend surgery

Raw

Dave P just done it mate, very recently . Have a look on u tube/Rx muscle channel. He has documented the whole thing with the doc. he has been talking about it for some time. he explains what the procedure entails.

Sent from my ONE E1003 using Tapatalk

It does work but there is def some down/recovery time. It might be a good option to do a consult for PRP as the down time is much less, it's less expensive, and can provide relief/healing effect.

6 months down time?
I'd try PRP first, many have got great results from it and it is expensive.
any idea how much the stem cell treatment costs?

I had a relative who has MS do stem cells last year, 100 K, plus they give you chemo to kill your immune system so it doesn't attack the cells.
Not the same thing - total body I know but still was very rough and he got no real improvement from it.

6 months down time?
I'd try PRP first, many have got great results from it and it is expensive.
any idea how much the stem cell treatment costs?

Says 5k to 6k. Assuming one shoulder.... ISn't that fucking stupid ? 15 minutes, one injection costs 5k..

**broken link removed**

Says 5k to 6k. Assuming one shoulder.... ISn't that fucking stupid ? 15 minutes, one injection costs 5k..

**broken link removed**

Jesus, I mean 10 minutes of Lasik surgery cost me $4500 6 years ago and I have to say that was worth it, but still that's a lot and I don't think insurance covers treatments like stem cells and PRP.

I've been looking for this forever now. I wonder if they are cheaper in other counties.

I need to watch that video....

Both my labrums are fucked.

I've been looking for this forever now. I wonder if they are cheaper in other counties.

I need to watch that video....

Both my labrums are fucked.

Depends what you define as 'cheap'. On another board (not BBing, but BJJ) a guy said he had it done by a clinic that's in the Bahama's. It cost him 15K but he had shoulder, elbow,lower back and knee done. His shoulder and elbow are 100%, his knee is about 90% and his back is about 60%...according to him.

Depends what you define as 'cheap'. On another board (not BBing, but BJJ) a guy said he had it done by a clinic that's in the Bahama's. It cost him 15K but he had shoulder, elbow,lower back and knee done. His shoulder and elbow are 100%, his knee is about 90% and his back is about 60%...according to him.
That's why cheaper for sure. I'll look into to it, thank you

Sent from my E6883 using Tapatalk

I have considered PRP for my shoulder, but not stem cell. Guess the price helps the decision. lol

Stem cells use in medical science is still under experimentation stage. They work like a charm for some people whereas for other they don't work at all.

Has anyone done stem cell for their rotator cuffs? Did it work? My new doctor doesn't recommend surgery
Joe Rogan is ALL ABOUT IT. RAVES about it on his podcast often. He's had his shoulders and knee done and all feel incredible and fixed.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

I had a relative who has MS do stem cells last year, 100 K, plus they give you chemo to kill your immune system so it doesn't attack the cells.
Not the same thing - total body I know but still was very rough and he got no real improvement from it.

Stem cell for MS is still in experimental stage it will be another 5-10 years and thay will be able to use it to really treat MS. My girl has MS so we keep up tp date on this. She on Gilenya and added 600mg idebonone a day and loads of precription fish oil and NO relapses since for going on 3 years knock on wood.

PRP working really well for tendon issues like rotator cuff like Massive already mentioned. I have several friends whe swear by it after 2 sessions were 80% improved they reported. Alot of the stem cells thier using are bone/fat Mesenchymal Stem Cell Therapies rather than Placentally derived mesenchymal stem cells which appear more and effective.

The bone/fat Mesenchymal Stem Cell Therapies are using co-adminstered with PRP so not sure how much the MSCT is really effective an dmight be more PRP working.

Last edited:
I want to try PRP on my right shoulder, but its expensive around me area.

I got PRP on a torn triceps tendon a few years ago and it saved me. (but cost $1000/inj and I got like 4 inj) In the US.
I just had PRP done in my shoulders in Mexico,he did both shoulders and charged me $100 every time I went. I went 5 week in a row. Feel much better.
He told me it would be $4k to stem cell one shoulder.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
MindMuscle88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws