over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Body Battles

Professional Muscle

Guaranteed Sponsor
Registered
Sponsors
Austrian Oak vs The Shadow

We have an entire collection of these we will be posting just for some fun.

Some of the comparisons are very interesting!

If you have any comparisons you would like to see, please let us know :)

Attachments

• arnVSdor.jpg
    arnVSdor.jpg
    202.8 KB · Views: 603
Nice. How about Flex Wheeler and Lee Labrada.

Like I said in the other thread...I like Yate's look, kind of like "Fuck You!":p:headbang:

If I had to pick one to look like it would probably be Arnold for me. Although I do love that grainy freaky muscle Dorian had. Arnold with more veins sounds about right for me :p

If I had to pick one to look like it would probably be Arnold for me. Although I do love that grainy freaky muscle Dorian had. Arnold with more veins sounds about right for me :p

i'd def pick to look like Arnold, even today he is always voted as most envied look. BUT, i think the true gym physique that is just badass is Frank McGrath. maybe not the widest back, maybe not the biggest quads but fack!? Freak factor without lookin fugly
-F2S

i'd def pick to look like Arnold, even today he is always voted as most envied look. BUT, i think the true gym physique that is just badass is Frank McGrath. maybe not the widest back, maybe not the biggest quads but fack!? Freak factor without lookin fugly
-F2S

Dudes forearms are unreal

2:22 the perfect look to me!

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r9zV3cWHlE4"]THE BEST OF JAY CUTLER - YouTube[/ame]

The difference is arnold needed a huge dose of Primo/Deca and I assume orals to get so fucking bulgy, he sure AF didnt look like that after comps, yates could drop to HRT and hold a decent amount of that. Though for me, i'd kill to look like arnold, I'll get flamed but I think dorian looked better in 92-93, maybe in between that and the 94 mass monster would be ideal.

The difference is arnold needed a huge dose of Primo/Deca and I assume orals to get so fucking bulgy,

So eventually, after all these years, Arnold eventually revealed to someone what brought him there... :eek: thanks for sharing with us all, IronLion2!!! :eek::p;)

So eventually, after all these years, Arnold eventually revealed to someone what brought him there... :eek: thanks for sharing with us all, IronLion2!!! :eek::p;)

I assume Primo flowed freely in the golden age. You walked into golds Venice and you received a complimentary vial, they sold it at the super market right next to the milk, primo was cheaper than the already cheap gas.

But srsly some of the shots of arnold in between his dominate stretches at the O show a side of him you didnt see from his predecessors.

Last edited:
Will check on Jean-Pierre Fux:)

One of the greatest potentials in the industry of BB ever... hadn't he injured himself so badly he was forced to retire (that and also the fact he came from Switzerland), JP FUX could honestly have been crowned Mr O... what a tragic outcome instead. :eek::(

I assume Primo flowed freely in the golden age. You walked into golds Venice and you received a complimentary vial, they sold it at the super market right next to the milk, primo was cheaper than the already cheap gas.

But srsly some of the shots of arnold in between his dominate stretches at the O show a side of him you didnt see from his predecessors.

I was just teasing, buddy... :) And yes, you're damn right about that, Arnold had that amazing ability to get out of shape quick post Mr O... guess the combo of not even TRT and enjoying life too much can wreak havoc on one's physique pretty fast!! :eek::naughty::p

One of the greatest potentials in the industry of BB ever... hadn't he injured himself so badly he was forced to retire (that and also the fact he came from Switzerland), JP FUX could honestly have been crowned Mr O... what a tragic outcome instead. :eek::(
His battles with sodium are probably the most tragic and I hate to say it hilarious things I've ever heard from a competitor.

Every gdamn show he'd pull out sodium...took him a long time to dial that in, and by then the injuries started to take over as well...

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

His battles with sodium are probably the most tragic and I hate to say it hilarious things I've ever heard from a competitor.

Every gdamn show he'd pull out sodium...took him a long time to dial that in, and by then the injuries started to take over as well...

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Sodium... this BBer's best friend... but so misunderstood... :p

The difference is arnold needed a huge dose of Primo/Deca and I assume orals to get so fucking bulgy, he sure AF didnt look like that after comps, yates could drop to HRT and hold a decent amount of that. Though for me, i'd kill to look like arnold, I'll get flamed but I think dorian looked better in 92-93, maybe in between that and the 94 mass monster would be ideal.

You don't think Dorian abused the drugs when he competed? Hard training or not I am sure he would have shrank just as much if he come completely off like Arnold. Look at Kevin Levrone... that's what happens to one of the biggest genetic freaks ever when they come off everything and stop lifting. The difference with Arnold and Levrone is they will mutate in a matter of weeks when they go back on.

Even your standard guy on here can hold when on TRT even if they don't know it. Take me for example I can maintain my weight on 150mg test. I will soften up a little but I still look like me. At other times I have lost weight coming off due to diet but looked leaner (better) as all the water from the drugs dropped off as well.

Now when I come off everything after 6 weeks off all ergo aids my body just starts falling apart. You get BB's who pretend they are off everything holding 8% and 250 all year but they will all be on trt and most of them their trt is really 400mg test, 200mg deca and some avar :p

I was just teasing, buddy... :) And yes, you're damn right about that, Arnold had that amazing ability to get out of shape quick post Mr O... guess the combo of not even TRT and enjoying life too much can wreak havoc on one's physique pretty fast!! :eek::naughty::p

Just read this. It's almost crazy what coming off and relaxing things can do. In a few weeks you can look like you have barely even stepped foot in a gym. Even on high test if I relax I can soon look like a mess and your standard bulked up fat guy in every gym :eek::D It's amazing the different water (estrogen, sodium etc) can have on your physique in the short term.

Speaking of JP Fux he had one of the freakiest physiques of all time. He's never really mentioned much these days unless it's about the horrific injury. But when I see some of his pics/videos he really did have the potential to beat everyone.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GhostriderTX
NapsGear