over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Anyone stay pretty lean on NPP?

BoredStiff

Registered
Having a hell of a hard time handling the tren night sweats (50mg ED, very low test). Sucks because I feel great on tren mentally but I live in a city that's hot and humid and I have tren nightsweats without even being on tren, and it's winter.

Test/Mast/Winstrol on it's own doesn't sound that great, the tren was going to do most of the work really, winny and mast just for cosmetic drying effect.

I was thinking about NPP. I don't cut or bulk, I've been at this about 21 years so at this point my only goal is to stay lean-ish (8-10% body fat) and about 10-15lbs above my natural limit by doing low dose blasts/cruises at 8 week intervals

Still a rough sketch but thinking
100 Test E. EOD
100 Mast E. EOD
100 NPP EOD

Seems like a recipe for bloat but my diet is ketogenic and cardio year-round so I'm always pretty depleted. I could potentially still cut the NPP halfway through and finish off with winstrol?

It just seems like an odd cycle for my goals but the tren is being more trouble than it's worth, I'm open to ideas.

Try 25 mg of tren ED and cut carbs before bed.

You'll have to see how you to respond to NPP, but the dose is fairly moderate. I would think the majority of people won't see much in the way of water retention. Personally, I see minimal bloat, if any, running NPP.

Yes....I’m currently 8 weeks out from my next show and I have been running npp 100mgs EOD.....I’m getting very lean using it. I really like the muscle fullness it is giving me while I’m cutting!

I ran some this off season and stayed lean the whole way.... at the end of the day its how you eat anyways.... water retention was minimal as well.... however, i wouldn't run it in a prep tho

Leanness = Diet

Npp < Control what you put in your mouth.

tren wini test is a great combo, if you can deal with the tren... last i ran that was more like 300ish test wk, 25mg wini ed and 100-150mg tren wk. had to cut the tren after 6 wks cus night sweats go annoying.

test/mast/npp also a kick ass combo.
bloat has nothing to do with the gear and all to do with your diet/training/life style.

200mg wk of each of the above will be my next run.

Like Tree said, it'll come down to how much you are eating.

And honestly, if you aren't cutting OR bulking and you're just doing this for cosmetic effects and the LOOOK, then Test/Mast/Winny is absolutely fine. You'll look exactly the same dude. IMO, if you aren't trying to compete (doesn't seem like you are) andddd you're just trying to look good then you can get all the good stuff of tren from other drugs. This has me thinking that maybe you just want something easy...and tren is an easy route to look good.

If ur concerned about night sweats like U mentioned, NPP may not b a good choice either, I love npp but the night sweats are as bad as tren for me.

Running it for the first time as we speak. Only a week in though. Running 100mg EOD, 150mg Test EOD, 20mg Tbol a day and 3.3 iu a day. Curious to see how it goes. Recently came out of a tren/mast/winny cycle, which I have run plenty of times before and love. At 47 Tren has become a pain in the ass for me as well, so I just run it no longer than 6 weeks, which is pretty much all I can take. I did lean out on it (on diet and cardio plan as well) and am curious while sticking to the same plan if I maintain my gained leaness, end up bloating or lean out more.

Yeah dropping the tren to 25mg ED might be something I try before giving up on it. I don't really want or feel the need to high-dose anything for my purposes of just maintaining and keeping lean and dry.

Test: 150mg (year round, blast and cruise)
Blast:
Tren: 25mg ED
Mast P: 25mg ED
Winstrol: 50mg ED (last 4 weeks)

this is overall really low but 175mg of Tren and 350mg of winny a week is no joke either IMO, for me it's purely for maintenance at this point, and I really prefer the very dry look.

My more standard go to would be:
Test E: 100mg EOD
Mast E: 100mg EOD

This once avoids both winstrol AND tren trashing my lipids together and is just less harsh overall. I overall consider this a smarter cycle.

If neither works it's NPP/Mast/Test.

Test: 150mg (year round, blast and cruise)
Blast:
Mast P: 25mg ED
Winstrol: 50mg ED (last 4 weeks)

Diet dictates how lean you are not drugs. Granted you don't want to be on test, deca and dbol to get your leanness ever. However you can still be shredded on all those drugs. That cycle is plenty for your goals of basically looking good. 10-15 pounds of your natural limit is nothing so you don't need a lot of stuff. Although I would personally up your test a little when on blast. Something like 250-350mg test per week to go with the 25mg tren a and mast p. Then back down to 150mg test on cruise.

Op one thing i noticed in your post that jumped out at me. Is obviously leaness comes down to diet for the most part. But you also brought up bloat. Which diet can limit to a point.. But also when you use a more estrogenic compound like npp(compared to tren) your going to have alittle more bloat. Its inevitable. Atleast to a certain extent. Aromatase inhibitors and diet is what will limit them the most. Just wanted to point that out so your not mistaking alittle bloat/water weight for fat. Ive seen several of my friends make that mistake.

NPP is not estrogenic, its progesteronic. The drug itself has an infinity to the progestin receptors without needing to convert to another chemical. All the nor19 test derivatives are similar, but some more than others...deca being the worst offender because of the long halflife, followed by NPP...then tren. I feel trestelone is similar to tren in progestin activity.

Estrogenic drugs are the straight Testosterone derivitaves, and they require an enzyme (aromatise) process to convert the test to estro. Substances like test/Dbol/EQ…although EQ doesn't convert strongly. Nor does Halo.

The DHT derivitaves have little/no estro/progest properties. They will not cause fat gain or bloat. Of course diet is the greatest factor, but thinking types of drug will have no impact is simply not true.

Last edited:
The DHT derivitaves have little/no estro/progest properties. They will not cause fat gain or bloat. Of course diet is the greatest factor, but thinking types of drug will have no impact is simply not true.

Very true and I kind of get what people are getting at but I also don't. I can't out-eat tren, I have to eat ice cream bars and a few pop tarts just to keep from starting to look completely flat and almost looking skinny

Can't do that on Test (and I'm guessing NPP), I have to be meticulous with my diet just to keep a decent waist-line.

It's not even just the bloat, the nutrition partitioning and little bit of CNS stimulation from Tren definitely plays a role. You wouldn't see all these youtube kids on 700mg of tren eating gummy worms and pizza all day, completely shredded, if it was all about the diet.

Yes. I'll hold a film of water outside of the muscle on test+ NPP while dieting, but it's outweighed by the awesome muscle fullness even on low calories.

NPP converts to estro at roughly 20 percent that of testosterone.. it still converts.. but not enough to fat accumulation if diet is on point.. so can ya stat lean on NPP? yes. But if your talking contest conditioning then I'd go another route.

Having a hell of a hard time handling the tren night sweats (50mg ED, very low test). Sucks because I feel great on tren mentally but I live in a city that's hot and humid and I have tren nightsweats without even being on tren, and it's winter.

Test/Mast/Winstrol on it's own doesn't sound that great, the tren was going to do most of the work really, winny and mast just for cosmetic drying effect.

I was thinking about NPP. I don't cut or bulk, I've been at this about 21 years so at this point my only goal is to stay lean-ish (8-10% body fat) and about 10-15lbs above my natural limit by doing low dose blasts/cruises at 8 week intervals

Still a rough sketch but thinking
100 Test E. EOD
100 Mast E. EOD
100 NPP EOD

Seems like a recipe for bloat but my diet is ketogenic and cardio year-round so I'm always pretty depleted. I could potentially still cut the NPP halfway through and finish off with winstrol?

It just seems like an odd cycle for my goals but the tren is being more trouble than it's worth, I'm open to ideas.

50mg ED of tren is not a little. cut it to 50mg EOD or 25mg ED. 200mg tren a week is plenty and you'll have less sides. high dose tren is overrated. if you are cutting on tren 200mg weekly is more than enough. if you are bulking up then you'd be better adding higher dose test with tren at 200mg weekly. 350mg a week is just burning your system out from the inside. remember tren is 5 times more androgenic and anabolic than test. you dont need a lot.

Last edited:

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members