over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Low dose clen protocols?

BagelNinja

Newbies
Heard some mention recently about low dose clen(20-40mcg e.d.) being run for fairly long periods on the logic that the beta receptors dont desensitize despite the lessing of the side effects like shaking etc, and this allows the same effects without the risks of higher doses. Anyone have any thoughts on this?

Heard some mention recently about low dose clen(20-40mcg e.d.) being run for fairly long periods on the logic that the beta receptors dont desensitize despite the lessing of the side effects like shaking etc, and this allows the same effects without the risks of higher doses. Anyone have any thoughts on this?

Dante back in the days used to took 20mcg a day with good results

I've done 20mcg a day for extended periods of time in the past. I did this more for the performance benefits of clen than any fat burning effects. I've known a few others that have done this as well to help with increasing strength and performance.

Run it as long as you need to. It doesn't stop working. Use lower doses more for health reasons if that is your concern but not for the other.

20mcg is about my max! I don`t know who can handle more than 40mcg daily. I don`t know what you consider "long term use" but I`d be more concerned with adrenal burnout from that.

20mcg is about my max! I don`t know who can handle more than 40mcg daily. I don`t know what you consider "long term use" but I`d be more concerned with adrenal burnout from that.

Im with you. Ive never had much progress from it because it makes me feel wired and tired and anxious.

Dosage goes it would be strange.
I personally dont know anyone who can take advantage of the fat burning effects of 20mcg. You'd need to be verryyyyy sensitive to stims. Maybe if you're in the thick of offseason, off all preworkouts and any energy aids. MAYBE you'd get some good stuff but most guys I know have to start with 40mcg. I DO know a couple coaches who like lower dosed clen WITH THE ADDITION of EC stack throughout the day as a better option than one OR the other. Something like 20-40mcg clen + EC stack 2 more times during the day.

But id be more interested to hear about the other benefits. Performance enhance effects? Im unaware of any.

You don't know anyone who can handle more than 40 mcg daily clen? I've known people to abuse the fuck out of clen at absurd dosages. I won't even put them on here.....I was astonished when I heard what one of the guys I know was running.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GhostriderTX
NapsGear