over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

I can say this with certainty

PHIL HERNON

Banned
If everyone posted their drug cycles in anonimity, no one would be able to tell the difference between the pros and Joe Schmoe, I can promise you that. Can we stop the "drug cycles" of ther pros nonsense now?

If everyone posted their drug cycles in anonimity, no one would be able to tell the difference between the pros and Joe Schmoe

Well said!

I agree with that.
We all have the same "stuff" available.
Ive been VERY suprised at some of the 'upper level' guys Ive seen and met on here and In Life. Theyll tell ya.... Its the same stuff you get and take.

I heard this works well.

250 test cyp 2x a week.
200 tren 2x a week.

gh 2 ius daily 5 days a week.

Anavar 35mgs daily.
250 test enanthate 2x a week.

80mcg Igf1 daily divided.

What do you guys think about this?

I do also wonder what a Pros drug plan looks like but to ask em straight out may not be the best idea , im sure they have many reasons to keep such information confidential especially when there under contract for certain supp co's.

Vander_V said:

250 test cyp 2x a week.
200 tren 2x a week.

Anavar 35mgs daily.

I do also wonder what a Pros drug plan looks like but to ask em straight out may not be the best idea , im sure they have many reasons to keep such information confidential especially when there under contract for certain supp co's.

No,
Now that I dont agree with. It Takes more then that.

Honestly

Vander_V said:

250 test cyp 2x a week.
200 tren 2x a week.

Anavar 35mgs daily.

That looks pretty dam good.

PHIL HERNON said:
If everyone posted their drug cycles in anonimity, no one would be able to tell the difference between the pros and Joe Schmoe, I can promise you that. Can we stop the "drug cycles" of ther pros nonsense now?

Is this in response to the questions being asked in the King thread?

If so it should be a rule, like intensemuscle....no more talking about drugs. That would end all of this argueing, etc.

Honestly

I am not against drug talk at all! I am just against people thinking that the pros are in another world with their drug usage. When can thsi sink in???

PHIL HERNON said:
That looks pretty dam good.

cMON NOW :D
Are we talking about the Men or women? :confused:
hahaha He said "weekly" Not Daily ;)

PHIL HERNON said:

maybe your right Phil but you gotta remember that you are a pro and you have been in the circle of pro's and you already have known what a lot of guys take..so its easy for you to say that everyone should just stop talking about it...youve been there done that and 99% of others havent...Cant blaim any of us for being interested...just my 2 cents..

Oh I know

HUTCH said:
maybe your right Phil but you gotta remember that you are a pro and you have been in the circle of pro's and you already have known what a lot of guys take..so its easy for you to say that everyone should just stop talking about it...youve been there done that and 99% of others havent...Cant blaim any of us for being interested...just my 2 cents..

I understand the interest, I do. I just want you guys to know that since I HAVE been there, I may be able to save you a lot of grief. I dont want you to stop talking about it, just understand that the "pros" cycles differ little from your average Joes. There are many good books out there by Anthony Roberts, interesting insights also from him.

All this talk reminds me of what goes on in the amateur and hobbyist race car world. TeamZ will be able to relate here. You get all these guys who have made a little money and go out and build or buy cars that they have no business driving. They spend a lot of money on the best race suits, best helmets, outfit their cars with the best gear, biggest motor, etc... Then they come out to the track and either crash, run off the track at full throttle, or spin off b/c they have NO IDEA how to drive. I've seen guys total $150k cars on the first lap. Learn how to drive first fella's.

Oh yea? Thats BS... i just got this new super secret stack from one of the pro's along with this newly developed compound that allows you to gain 2lbs every hour if used correctly..... PM me for details :D

TooPowerful4u said:
Oh yea? Thats BS... i just got this new super secret stack from one of the pro's along with this newly developed compound that allows you to gain 2lbs every hour if used correctly..... PM me for details :D

Does this involve the use of a car battery?

littlemack said:
All this talk reminds me of what goes on in the amateur and hobbyist race car world. TeamZ will be able to relate here. You get all these guys who have made a little money and go out and build or buy cars that they have no business driving. They spend a lot of money on the best race suits, best helmets, outfit their cars with the best gear, biggest motor, etc... Then they come out to the track and either crash, run off the track at full throttle, or spin off b/c they have NO IDEA how to drive. I've seen guys total $150k cars on the first lap. Learn how to drive first fella's.

Awesome analogy littlemack.

HUTCH said:

Good point Hutch.

mainevent said:
Awesome analogy littlemack.
Yes... very good.

From my experiences what Ive noticed on myself And partners Ive trained with here in my area is you realy get out of it what you put into it.
You learn Just a lttle more each year if you stay interested and pay attention.
So yea :D What littlemack said.

I know what I need to do and what it takes....
The hard part is doing it every single day, day in day out. Not many can do it.... some of you guys obviously can and it shows but Most will say they do]
or think they can But its Not easy. Most specificaly (again for me and the people in know here) the Eating Right and getting everything in you need without to much of this or that.

I am getting the best gains of my life off of training hard, smart, eating tons of clean protein, and what I think is a moderate cycle, 600mgs of test weekly and 300mgs of Fina Enth. I consider that a moderate cycle, nothing crazy just getting stronger, leaner, and alot more muscular.

But I will agree I see alot of guys take over 2grams per week and they look just like the rest of us,

rAJJIN said:
I know what I need to do and what it takes....
The hard part is doing it every single day, day in day out. Not many can do it.... some of you guys obviously can and it shows but Most will say they do]
or think they can But its Not easy. Most specificaly (again for me and the people in know here) the Eating Right and getting everything in you need without to much of this or that.

Me too....Im my own worst enemy! LOL!

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
808Labs