over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

gaaah damn grandfather

James

Registered
So I ran into a bunch of BD 50 winny tabs and would like to utilize them but from doing research... it sounds as if this is one of the worst supps for hairline. My mother's father has been bald since he was in his 20's and my brother is 30 and receding badly. At this point I wanna say fukit because I think I am someone that is going to be bald when i'm older but i'm still in my 20's and don't want to look like mr. clean just yet.

Has ANYONE with a possible predisposition to go bald had any success preventing hairloss while on winny? I know nizerol shampoo may help... and Fina does nothing because of the DHT. What about running 25mg a day instead of 50?

Not sure what to do with it because I'm not willing to sacrifice my hair at this point. Thanks for your help... I have a feeling it's basically one or the other regarding this question...

Wouldnt touch it. If its going to provoke something that is strong in your family in the first place, you are seriously playing with fire and asking for it.

First I agree with the advice that has already been given. With that said the genetic disposition is not quiet as exact as you might think. I have the same setup up you do, with grandfather, and bald brother, and have a head of hair. I have used winny inject and tabs many times in the past. My hair certainly shedded somewhat, but I was always running other compounds as well. I did take procepia on a regular basis and use nizoral back when we had to order it from Canada and it helped but did not stop it. Know what stopped it? Getting off steroids! LOL

I personally would not use compounds that lead me to hair loss, I am at an age where most who are going bald already are, and it does cause its share of grief. If these compounds were the only ones that would work that would be a different issue but their are many others available.

BTW I initially thought this was going to be a thread about OldFella!

PWood

BTW I initially thought this was going to be a thread about OldFella!

PWood

LOL, awww cmon he may be old but if he was 87 like my grandfather OldFella wouldn't be able to lift the pink 5lb dumbells that have been giving his chest so much growth.

Thanks for the help guys... it was what I expected... I think I am going to hold off on the winny (my hair is rejoicing) and do some more research to find something a little more suited to my goals.

a very strong, topical anti androgen like 5% spiro would be the only thing that could save ya, forget stuff like nizoral.

a very strong, topical anti androgen like 5% spiro would be the only thing that could save ya, forget stuff like nizoral.

how would you apply that, never heard of that myself.

usually comes with an eye dropper, and you apply it to your "problem areas" and massage it in

Is this something that is prescribed? If not where can you get this 5% Spiro from?

might wanna give saw palmetto supplement a try. it's cheap and has no sides

Hell man just go balls out and shave your head!!!!!!!Woooooo:eek:

Kiddin!

Why do you say that about nizoral?

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
calebjmb
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity