advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Do you reconstitute your HGH with room temp or cold bacteriostatic water?

Do you reconstitute your HGH with cold or room temp bac water?

• Yes.

Votes: 7 58.3%
  • No.

Votes: 5 41.7%

• Total voters

Arcus

Registered
I have never really thought about this before, and just always kept my vial of bac. water at room temp away from light.

However, if we always want to keep our GH in cool conditions (even before reconstitution), wouldn't it make a difference if the bac. water is already the temperature of the fridge?

Can anyone vouch whether yes or no it makes a difference? Just curious what the rest are doing.

EDIT: Well obviously the wording for the poll is messed up and won't tell us anything, so just respond with a post.

Last edited:
Im pretty new to this, but i thought it would only make sense to keep both in the fridge and use cold. just my pref

The water need not be cold. In fact it mixes faster if the water is room temperature and the HGH is cold. The viscosity of the water is less at higher degrees allowing penetration of the puck- which is 97% filler and 3mg HGH to be dissolved faster. Then refrigerate. This stuff is not milk- it doesnt spoil so easily. Just use common sense- keep it out of direct sunlight and once mixed store cold. I know many vets that keep un-reconstituted vials out of the fridge- reconstitute then refrigerate. I do as imiially mentioned- store pucks cold and water in cabinet and constitute 10 at a time. Don't over analyze- it's not nuclear physics.

I keep it all in teh fridge

In my opinion it makes more sense not to abruptly change the temp of the gh by adding warm wtater. I keep it all at the same temp prior and post recon...
The GH desolves fine in cold water.
but either way wroks fine I suppose

Truthfully, i never refrigerate any of my gh and it all works great. I store it in a cool, dark place. I recon it and use the 10iu. If you check us hgh, it reccommends storing at room temperature=-)

Take from this what you will.

i use to put my gh in the fridge and lately i have just been storing ina cool dry place. I use it within a day of reconing anyways. Works just as good as it ever has.

Truthfully, i never refrigerate any of my gh and it all works great. I store it in a cool, dark place. I recon it and use the 10iu. If you check us hgh, it reccommends storing at room temperature=-)

Take from this what you will.

Did not know this i kept it n the fridge now living with the n laws so I been curious on how i was gonna still do gh.. Haven't used it in about a year :(

Did not know this i kept it n the fridge now living with the n laws so I been curious on how i was gonna still do gh.. Haven't used it in about a year :(

Yepper, its right on the labels. Matt1164 and I discussed this a few times.

Sent from my HTC Glacier using Tapatalk

I store the uncon'ed GH, needles and the Bac water in the fridge for convenience purposes. If i want to recon or shoot, it's all right there.

I wonder same things.
Which one (cold or not) is yes, which one is no.

As long as post-reconstitution it is stored cold- either way prior it makes no difference. But being so light sensitive I often wondered why it is not in a tinted bottle- as B12 is....

As long as post-reconstitution it is stored cold- either way prior it makes no difference. But being so light sensitive I often wondered why it is not in a tinted bottle- as B12 is....

lol they are talking about the poll... because the poll seems stupid

it asks a comparison question and the answers are Yes and No lmao

lol they are talking about the poll... because the poll seems stupid

it asks a comparison question and the answers are Yes and No lmao

yeah, and its not really a yes no answer.Store your peptides, gh , whatever with the bac water, then there is no temperature variance when you recon. This isnt as hard as people make it out to be.

I just quoted you raw, wasnt directing this at you.Was just making a general comment.

Probably because gh is so damn expensive and the vial is so small you need to see inside so you can take out the last bit.

oh and the colored vials are more expensive too

Not sure why the set-up of the poll is being discussed even after I editted my post saying that the poll was invalid due to the wording, but it wouldn't let me edit it after the fact.

Besides, it's better to hear these guys elaborate on their experiences opposed to just answering the poll.

Sorry if it's a little off topic, but I can't help but wonder... What about with peps? Storing BA at room temp but chilling it in the fridge overnight before reconstitution makes sense, but would reconstituting a frozen Ipam vial w/ room temp BA ruin the pep?

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Stromba926
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131