mega-banner2
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Cleaned out my system for 3 months...Advanced Cycle starting now.

Aikman56

Kilo Klub Member
Weekly:
1.5 mg Tren
600 mg Deca
600 mg Eq
750 mg Test E
5 iu gh (daily)

In the past, I've run up to 2g Test a week and 700mg tren. Typically, I limit myself to 600mg of either Eq or Deca.

The current protocol I'm going to run is one that I've come to after talking to several people that I know very well and trust implicitly. I was advised to push the Eq to 1200mg and Tren to a gram, while pulling back on my test. I decided to split the 1200 between Eq and Deca so I can take advantage of the joint-sparing effects of Deca.

I have my blood work done every 6 months, so I'm a safety guy.

I'm curious if anyone else has pushed Tren this high or other products while pulling back on Test and what results you might report.

I started this after 12 weeks of PCT and clean-out at @ 235 lbs. I'll be running this for 12 weeks before taking a few weeks off before my 12 week contest diet.

So I'm guessing you meant 1.5g of tren?

Plz post pictures... 2g of test with 700 Mg of tren... crazy amounts

Plz post pictures... 2g of test with 700 Mg of tren... crazy amounts

I'll post some as the cycle progresses. I'm not one to talk about my usage publicly, so any old pics would likely be on other boards without the face blotted out!;)

Do you plan on using tren again for your pre contest cycle? If so that's a long time on tren at a high dose with a little break. Sounds crazy

keep an eye on the BP

I'm in the medical sales field, and have consulted with one of my customers on this cycle. He told me the same thing and checks my BP for me every week.

Additionally, he has me taking an 80mg baby aspirin, just as a precaution.

Do you plan on using tren again for your pre contest cycle? If so that's a long time on tren at a high dose with a little break. Sounds crazy

I am.

If I do, I will do one of two things. Either lower the dose and replace with Masteron or up my Test OR (depending on my labs and what my doc says) continue as-is.

Forgot to mention, I'm considering experimenting with insulin...still weighing the pros vs. cons.

Looks like a solid cycle for sure. I agree though about pushing eq to a gram. I would also maybe use npp instead of deca, and drop the test to 500(honestly 300 but you seem reluctant), and if you have the scratch 10iu gh split 5 am 5 pwo or evening.

All that being said you will surely make gains and lean out on what you have proposed, but you will LOOK, much better without as much test and the deca. Primo would make a great substitution for the eq if you wanted to go that route.

Weekly:
1.5 mg Tren
600 mg Deca
600 mg Eq
750 mg Test E
5 iu gh (daily)

i would switch deca for npp
i would drop the EQ for primo
i would switch test E for test prop or a top chef sustanon
i would increase 5iu to 10-15iu

You ran a 12 week PCT? Then after you state that, you make it sound like you blast and cruise. I am confused.

You ran a 12 week PCT? Then after you state that, you make it sound like you blast and cruise. I am confused.

I apologize for not being clear. I've been posting while working and that is never good!

I ran my PCT and THEN took 12 weeks completely off everything.

I don't blast and cruise...I don't think that the receptors have time to recuperate and (as long as my own endogenous testosterone levels continue to return to normal) will continue to take time completely off.

I'm in my mid-30s, so my levels are still recovering within a month to 6 weeks. Perhaps when I get into my 40s, I'll get a script, make it legit and stay on all the time.

Looks like a solid cycle for sure. I agree though about pushing eq to a gram. I would also maybe use npp instead of deca, and drop the test to 500(honestly 300 but you seem reluctant), and if you have the scratch 10iu gh split 5 am 5 pwo or evening.

All that being said you will surely make gains and lean out on what you have proposed, but you will LOOK, much better without as much test and the deca. Primo would make a great substitution for the eq if you wanted to go that route.

I've heard good things about NPP, and have access to it, but have never used it. What would be the difference in administration? Should I keep the mg the same?

Actually, the guys with whom I cousulted for this all said to drop test to 500. It's an odd thing, after a decade of being told that Test is king, to talk about dropping it that far. I'll drop it to 5 and add the additional Eq, mg will be about the same.

Is 500 enough to maintain sex drive? Because if THAT is affected, my ass is KICKED!

As far as Primo, enanthate or acetate? Mg for mg substitution with the Eq? And what differences might I notice running one over the other. Primo is another compound to which I have access, but no usage experience.

Last edited:
Getting bloodwork done "every 6 months" does not classify you a "safety guy". Not on those amounts of androgens.

Getting bloodwork done "every 6 months" does not classify you a "safety guy". Not on those amounts of androgens.

I'm only going on what my Doc recommended. He said that 2x a year, in addition to my annual physical, would be sufficient.

I have great insurance and can do it more often...what would you recommend? Quarterly?

Last edited:

lol i thought that statement was funny too. "im a safety guy, im on 3 grams of androgens".

Staff online

• A50#
    Old School Moderator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
danicatrainestapp
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws