mega-banner2
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

ARNOLD sinthol calves(prothesis),can be true?

yoshimistu

Registered
Hi today i spoke with my friend about arnold calves and legs,he told that arnold's calves for him isn't true,becose his leg are small in comparison at the rest of the body while the calves were huges and my friend admits the use of prothesis.

In first time i don't believe him,i never think that arnold can have a prothesis(in 70' 80' the estetic surgery isn't advanced like today)sinthol in his calves.
But if you go around the net you can read some legends about the calves and i had a slight doubt about this.
In second time i want ask your apinion regard arnold calves...

Also i have one theories about his huge calves.I mean that metandienone have a big effect on localized muscle growth and can be possible than he use the injectable version for make their big.

thank you
best regards.

No one would know but the man himself (and whoever performed the surgery of course).

If you ask me, I think Arnold figured out a way to make them grow. Even though I see him as the type that would do ANYTHING to get what he wanted, I think he used his workhouse mentality to take care of his weak points before resorting to anything crazy.

arnold was known to shoot water based steroids and other swelling steroids into his calves on contest and show days in order to make them look bigger, this is known

as for anything further who knows, but arnold was known to change calve size quiet dramatically often so site injecting for temporary swelling seems like a very good explanation

His calves still looked amazing in Twins. I seriously doubt that he cared what they looked like at that point.

Why is it so difficult for people to believe that hard work is the way?

No one knows the answer to this except Arnold Schwarzenegger. Even his own training partners have no clue what happened. He went to some European trip to train for a few months and people noticed they were larger.This can be debated all day long, but your just wasting time.

Last edited:
can we start that PMMA thread again, that had alot of inforation tha i wanted to read btu got deleted?

he may have pmma in his calves.

His calves still looked amazing in Twins. I seriously doubt that he cared what they looked like at that point.

Why is it so difficult for people to believe that hard work is the way?

His calves are real. IF not they would still be huge.

arnold was known to shoot water based steroids and other swelling steroids into his calves on contest and show days in order to make them look bigger, this is known

as for anything further who knows, but arnold was known to change calve size quiet dramatically often so site injecting for temporary swelling seems like a very good explanation

Also if he fucked with primo and/or deca back in those days, they were low strengths per ML.. soooo.. no better SEO than primo/deca especially if he was doing high doses of either which would mean higher oil volumes and no better place than lagging parts like calves for example...

can we start that PMMA thread again, that had alot of inforation tha i wanted to read btu got deleted?

he may have pmma in his calves.

Im very interested I think we should.

PMMA? what do you mean?

its like an injectable implant made of tiny beads. they can use it for most muscles, but there isn't much information on the internet about them for muscle augmentation (mainly for wrinkles and but aumentation). but that thread on about them had heaps of great info but got deleted which was why I was hoping we could get it going again.

Man you cant knock the Oak like that. I don't believe he had surgery, he may of shot some juice in there but no way was he surgically enhanced. Tnhat guy is the pioneer of this sport. And in the future if you dont have evidence it actually happened then why repeat it. Perfect example of why there is so much BS out there in the world. Cause ppl just spout of whatever they hear.

I just googled pmma lol and womens ass injections came up haha and uhh not impressive the before and afters are generally not that amazing. 90 percent of them could be done with a primo/anavar cycle and maybe some igf-1 des and ghrp 2 and some squats and stiff legged deads lol.

It actually made me sad/digusted these chicks would inject that shit into themselves to basically go from having a lazy looking ass to a normal ass lol what a waste

I just googled pmma lol and womens ass injections came up haha and uhh not impressive the before and afters are generally not that amazing. 90 percent of them could be done with a primo/anavar cycle and maybe some igf-1 des and ghrp 2 and some squats and stiff legged deads lol.

It actually made me sad/digusted these chicks would inject that shit into themselves to basically go from having a lazy looking ass to a normal ass lol what a waste

yes i agree with you. but that thread about the pmma had some insane pictures of what this guy looked like after years of getting pmma (his arms before were good but after all the pmma they were insane). If anyone knows that guys name can you please PM it to me, I know that it was being publicly discussed in that thread but I can't remember his name. And aparenly ALOT of people in Brazil are getting them done (for their arms)

Why not just rock the syntherol bro? Iv seen good results in person (friends I haven't used yet. Someday soon hopefully tho)

Why not just rock the syntherol bro? Iv seen good results in person (friends I haven't used yet. Someday soon hopefully tho)

its really personal choise, some people just like to know that once its injected its permanent. I can't explain much coz i cant remember much of the info on that thread but this guy apparently didn't use synthol it was only pmma.

oh and its also very popular for penile girth:rolleyes:

I sent you a PM xenorikki

Last edited:
Alright ill check er in a min. I don't think pmma is permanent either lol women were claiming the results went away. And there were ppl claiming persistant pain as a side :s. Syntherol man lol iv seen guys keep a lot of there bicep gains off of big A's protocol. I'd love to try it myself but am spending all my scratch elsewhere lately lol

And as far as injecting Anything into your penis lol iv seen someone in jail inject heroin into there penis LOL and uhhh they had to go to the hospital because a ton of blood rushed down there and he had an erection for like 12 hrs hahah. Soo I'd be scared to do that and thank god I'm gifted in that area if nowhere else

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ATP44
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws