mega-banner2
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

ARNOLD sinthol calves(prothesis),can be true?

Well PMMA and synthol weren't around back then, although silicone was alot easier to get then it is today, and after 30+ yrs would a bit of it wear off? I think so...just some food for thought

apparently pmma was invented in 1930 as a bone filler, and I think i remember reading it being used intramuscular soon after

and aparently it has been recorded that oil has been injected into muscles as early as the 19th century but died off due to health issues and then later picked up when bodybuilding was getting popular. not sure if those are fact or just fiction.

Last edited:
yes i agree with you. but that thread about the pmma had some insane pictures of what this guy looked like after years of getting pmma (his arms before were good but after all the pmma they were insane). If anyone knows that guys name can you please PM it to me, I know that it was being publicly discussed in that thread but I can't remember his name. And aparenly ALOT of people in Brazil are getting them done (for their arms)

Rich Piana, he actually looks pretty damn good.

Rich Piana, he actually looks pretty damn good.

ahh yes that was the guy, thank you heaps (iv been trying to find his name)! I think he goes to a guy called Dr. Cassevantes for his pmma injections.

Last edited:
ahh yes that was the guy, thank you heaps (iv been trying to find his name)! I think he goes to a guy called Dr. Cassevantes for his pmma injections.

Yes, there were some youtube posts by an ex-girlfriend of his who said he went to the Dr. you mentioned in Tijuana to get them done. The guy (Piana) is a bodybuilder in his early 40's who's been training for a long time, then in a period of a few years, his arms/delts just blow up! The before/after pics are astounding! He definitely did something along these lines...

im goin go ahead n say arnold calves was his...

Who knows? Here is an interesting interview DC did with Duchaine in his old Hardcore Muscle newsletter where Duchaine mentions guys in the 70's using silicone injections in certain bodyparts:

HM: Some people get nerve damage from …

Dan: Well, Nadler showed me step-by-step instructions on how to put silicone in your calves. Just long small amounts in your calves, not large amounts, and your muscle will encapsulate it. And you can keep building it up and building it up. You could do biceps too.

HM: How do you put the silicone in though?

Dan: A needle, but of course it is not legal to do it in this country. But you could easily do it in Tijuana.

HM: Could be dangerous with the silicone though – like it is with breast implants.

Dan: That’s a little different; you’re only using small amounts. When they originally did silicone in the 70′s before they put it in the sac, they put a massive amount in the gland. But if you used a small amount and let the body encapsulate it, you could do it. I would do it.

HM: Will it move with the muscle though?

Dan: Yes it will. That’s the nice thing about it. Nadler can’t do it in this country but I could ask him – if he went to Tijuana, would he do it there? You would have to go back and forth because you couldn’t do it all at once.

HM: Could someone do it themselves?

Dan: (Dan got a good chuckle out of that one.) I could probably do it. I have no fear of needles. I’ll ask him.

Can I ask something just for the sake of curiosity ?

There's a lot of people here saying stuff like "Arnold was know to do this", "Arnold was known to do that.", "He surely did this...". And a lot of you sound dead certain on these statements.

Can I ask where have you, guys who are making these statements, heard or read all that ? Could I ask for the source of this info or a proof it's true ?

Not saying he did not use enhancement ( as in steroids ), but (concerning saline, oils or silicon injections ) unless you heard it from the man himself or a very reliable person close to him ( close to him, not a guy that saw him once or twice on a show), I presume all this is info is just forum gossip.

Last edited:
How do you guys keep your feet from slipping off the standing calve raise when doing more than 5 reps?

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
christinadr
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
yourdailyvitamins