Big A

IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
IFBB PROS
JUDGES
Registered
Newbies
I know that most of you look after your skin, and if you don't, you should. Not only it will make you look better, but it's the body's biggest organ.

There is a brand of male only cosmetics out there, that is extremelly exclusive. It is openly endorsed (without being paid) by George Clooney, Will Smith, Ricky Martin, Hugh Jackman, Eric Bana, Rusell Crowe, Josh Duhamel, Michael Clarke Duncan while he was alive and countless others. It sponsors the Oscars, Emmys and so on.

The range is ONLY available if you are a guest of the Hilton, Grand Hyatt and Westin hotels and you can ONLY buy them exclusively at places like Bloomingdales and Barneys in USA, Galleries Lafayette and BHV in France, TSUM in Russia, Lane Crawford in China and Hong Kong, etc.

Since I personally know the founder, I have organised that the only other place in the world where this range will be available will be right here on ProMuscle directly through me. Not only that, but they will make exclusive ProMuscle bodybuilding packaging to make us feel even more special. AND I was able to negotiate better pricing so will be cheaper here than anywhere else.

The range contains everything from body wash and scrubber to moisturisers, lip balm, shave gels and after shave, deodorant, lip balm and hair products. Their customer retention rate is 78% which is incredible.

Products are natural but truly effective. Over the last 13 years, again and again, they have won awards in France, USA, Asia, GQ awards such as "Best Man's Product Line", "Best Men's Spa Treatment", "Best Deodorant Product", "Best Shaving Product", "Best Men's Grooming Range", "Best Men's Shampoo and Conditioner", "Best Men's Moisturiser", "Best Selling Independant Men's Grooming Brand" and "No.1 International Men's Skin Care Brand".

I will be launching this in the next couple of weeks and I am very excited as it's very rare for me to come accorss a brand of anything that is flawless, which means it will be a success.

Sounds good. Shipping to the uk?

Sounds great. Can you divulge the brand name yet, or not until it's ready to sell?

Nevermind: I actually think I found it. If so, looks promising.

Last edited:
Definitely interested...gonna have to be some crazy good stuff to pull me away from Kiehl's brand though

Im down bud Ill try out a few products!

Once again Big A comes thru for PM members. The best just got better.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk 2

definintly getting in on this! :)

I think that while it would be cool to have PM packaging, I'll get them to keep it original so it doesn't dilute the brand image.

Orders will be placed through here on PM though a cart that is being created right now and the order will be dispatched from a distribution centre local to you so you get it asap. Since there are 35 distribution centres around the globe, most countries should be covered.

I think that while it would be cool to have PM packaging, I'll get them to keep it original so it doesn't dilute the brand image.

Orders will be placed through here on PM though a cart that is being created right now and the order will be dispatched from a distribution centre local to you so you get it asap. Since there are 35 distribution centres around the globe, most countries should be covered.

Australia better be on that damn list, im sick of nothing coming to Australia:mad:

Sounds great, can't wait to see more info on the individual products that will be available.

Just another great addition to ProMuscle!!

Awesome sh!t Big A...... I have skin like a woman(sensative) but most male products are very hard on my skin. I will definitly keep an eye out for this launch!

That's fantastic:headbang: Now I don't have to go to different places for my skin care needs .

Wow this is great news BIG A! Thank You

ProMuscle is just getting better and better all the time! :headbang:

if there that good i rekon ill jus buy them for my misses

not like male and female skin are that much different anyways

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member