over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Masteron for women?!

Generally, compounds that are more strongly associated with SHGB will cause fewer side effects in women when it comes to secondary male characteristics - so, for example - anadrol contrary to what many people think will be very friendly to women
I can confirm. Both in real world and long term studies.
Hell, even female teens experienced no to minimal virilization on 100mg/day for months....
And I've not once met a woman who reported any masculinizing effect with 25mg a day.

Very... very interesting.

wellness category, most popular compounds:
-primo
-Anavar
-turinabol
-stanozolol
-t3/t4
-clen
-gh
-mediphorm
Sorry Luki but, Mediphorm is used in the glutes? Or for shoulders? Or which other places?

Another question, those girls don't use Insulin? Maybe pre and postwo like we do?

Sorry Luki but, Mediphorm is used in the glutes? Or for shoulders? Or which other places?

Another question, those girls don't use Insulin? Maybe pre and postwo like we do?
why would they use insulin - do these girls need huge muscle mass? think logically sometimes

why would they use insulin - do these girls need huge muscle mass? think logically sometimes
I was thinking that they use it on some specific workout, like for gluts, to grow them more.... But ok I understand.

just read the medical studies.
you can find little girls on hundreds of mg ed. lol
no secrets.
Yea I've seen studies where there.are young girls taking 100-150mgs a day for years and no problems. I think it was a study from Japan IIrc. You ever read something that.if true would change a lot of what you thought you knew. So you initially read and dismiss it then gradually read more.and more. Like oral for 8 weeks only and small doses. I went through that reading the study.....like its all bullshit and no one knows..lol.

Anadrol has a very weak binding affinity to the androgen receptor. It’s insane “anabolic” effects are still not exactly well understood.

That’s why it works so god damn well with ANY cycle. Most drug cycles are smashing “x” on the controller with multiple fingers, then here comes anadrol and starts hitting “y”, and holding down the shoulder buttons…

BAM! Fatality!!!

Anadrol has a very weak binding affinity to the androgen receptor. It’s insane “anabolic” effects are still not exactly well understood.

That’s why it works so god damn well with ANY cycle. Most drug cycles are smashing “x” on the controller with multiple fingers, then here comes anadrol and starts hitting “y”, and holding down the shoulder buttons…

BAM! Fatality!!!

That's great. Lol!

BAM! Fatality!!!
My girl has done drol with out much issues other than blood pressure.

Yea I've seen studies where there.are young girls taking 100-150mgs a day for years and no problems. I think it was a study from Japan IIrc. You ever read something that.if true would change a lot of what you thought you knew. So you initially read and dismiss it then gradually read more.and more. Like oral for 8 weeks only and small doses. I went through that reading the study.....like its all bullshit and no one knows..lol.
ive come across doses up to 500mg ed for women in studies. for years for years i think.
if you spend some time with google you come up with interesting stuff.
anadrol is a good one as theres tons of info on it.

It’s kind of embarrassing that I didn’t know this…of course, I don’t work with women, so I guess I never had a reason to look.
I spent some time Googling this and reading studies yesterday and feel like I’ve discovered a whole new thing!😂🤦🏼‍♂️

With working with my Girlfriend, regardless of compound you have to work up slowly less effective, to effective, to more effectively but side effects...the window is small. And total gear load matters as well.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131