over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Masteron for women?!

Josefein421

Registered
Newbies
A friend of my wife was just told she's gonna start masteron by her coach. I've never heard of this. She's 30ish and only done local shows. She's actually one of those Ig frauds that posts alllll about the lifestyle but doesn't adhere to plan for shit. Past coach actually dropped her bc she only asked about more drugs and didn't stick the the plan.

Anyway, my wife asked me if I'd heard of it w women and I said no but am not well versed in those things for women so I thought I'd ask.

If you want your women to grow a bit of a jaw. and enjoy a masculine voice in bed, go ahead. Dose dependant of course but far safer ones out there. Tbol 5-10 mgs, a few times a week, no higher.

even var is a bit too androgenic for females, and again its dose dependant. Nandrolone deconate is about the safest for size while retainiing femenine face aka androgenic effects. 100 mgs or less. Most coaches simply have messed up femine faces, bc they dont care of ignorantly about a:a ratio, whioch on paper does matter.

Ive competed with a female I went to school with, her ex husband , at the time "coached her. Last time Ive seen her, and her friend, who used or still uses, theyve both done irreversable facial damage. Her friend at the gym sounds like a puberty teen when she talks, I went to school with her as well, and used to hang out with her when I was fifteen. Not an attractive voice to be around. In fact, She was never really attractive, but going further, it makes me not want to be around her or talk with her, from an attractive pov. I used think she was decent. Now a bit gross. Her female friends has to know something changed. Traps bigger than a lot of guys.

If you want your women to grow a bit of a jaw. and enjoy a masculine voice in bed, go ahead. Dose dependant of course but far safer ones out there. Tbol 5-10 mgs, a few times a week, no higher.

even var is a bit too androgenic for females, and again its dose dependant. Nandrolone deconate is about the safest for size while retainiing femenine face aka androgenic effects. 100 mgs or less. Most coaches simply have messed up femine faces, bc they dont care of ignorantly about a:a ratio, whioch on paper does matter.

Ive competed with a female I went to school with, her ex husband , at the time "coached her. Last time Ive seen her, and her friend, who used or still uses, theyve both done irreversable facial damage. Her friend at the gym sounds like a puberty teen when she talks, I went to school with her as well, and used to hang out with her when I was fifteen. Not an attractive voice to be around. In fact, She was never really attractive, but going further, it makes me not want to be around her or talk with her, from an attractive pov. I used think she was decent. Now a bit gross. Her female friends has to know something changed. Traps bigger than a lot of guys.
really no hate but please stop giving your "golden" advice on topics you have no idea about and no practice at all🙏🏻

Wait... so Masteron in women make face less puffy?!?!

I will preface this by saying I know nothing about coaching women myself, but I do know some women under very reputable coaches that have used masteron with good results and very little viralization.

Pretty common with females especially WPD and FBB, and some in Figure too.
Not sure about bikini / wellness since I don't work with them.
You haven't mentioned what division said female competes in

Interesting. I knew it was originally a breast cancer treatment. Just never heard of masteron with women for performance.

She competes in wellness. It's a shame because genetically she has good shape and muscle. But she will eat frozen chicken nuggets for her "protein" and skip training when she's supposed to meet up with my wife then talk all about how the diet is working and how she's gonna compete nationally and lie to her coach asking for more drugs. If she used all the drugs she's been on and actually take diet and training seriously she would probably be very very good. Oh well not my problem lol.

Thanks!

Mast prop is nice because you can prevent blood levels from stacking up too high. My friend got great results off 2x a week. She said that was actually less androgenic than low dose winny tabs.

For women the felt "androgenic" effect of gear can be different. For example I've seen in a few cases where NPP (fast Deca) actually caused more aggression than anything else.

Contrary to popular belief, Nandrolone is quite virilizing (to the voice specifically). I've seen this in a lot of cases and there's actually study about it.

The anabolic/androgenic ratios are based on rat prostate/muscle studies if i'm not mistaken, so they don't translate that well to humans in some cases.

Masteron is popular. The whole "Take 5-10 mg of anavar" thing is pretty much a lie (or at least a very early beginner/novice stack). Women are worse than men when it comes to lying about doses and compounds. Even figure women are easily using +50 mg injectables WITH orals. Physique women +100-200 mg injectables, etc.

Think of it this way, many of these women in bodybuilding (or social media) have more muscle than and better physiques than most guys who go to the gym (albeit most gym rats have dog shit training/nutrition/recovery). For a person born as a female to attain that muscle/physique, it doesn't make sense they would need less AAS to achieve that. They are already at a disadvantage. (XX chromosome/less T exposure in utero and lifetime).

Low dose orals will not cut it and training/diet/recovery/genetics + AAS is what leads to those results

Pretty common with females especially WPD and FBB, and some in Figure too.
Not sure about bikini / wellness since I don't work with them.
You haven't mentioned what division said female competes in
Is it even possible to name one AS that is best tolerated by women, gives good results and few virilizing side effects? Or is it individual... thank you very much for your reply

Is it even possible to name one AS that is best tolerated by women, gives good results and few virilizing side effects? Or is it individual... thank you very much for your reply

Everything is individual.
There are like 4 billion women on this planet
Nothing is the best for all of them.

The low and slow approach is always suggested when trialing a new compound with woman.

My wife used small amounts of Mast Prop during her last competition prep.

20 to 25 mg 2x week was all that was required to tie it all together the lastv4 weeks. My wife used Mast correctly and responsibly and reported no xtra sides other than the general sides she accepted going into female bodybuilding .

Interesting. I knew it was originally a breast cancer treatment. Just never heard of masteron with women for performance.

She competes in wellness. It's a shame because genetically she has good shape and muscle. But she will eat frozen chicken nuggets for her "protein" and skip training when she's supposed to meet up with my wife then talk all about how the diet is working and how she's gonna compete nationally and lie to her coach asking for more drugs. If she used all the drugs she's been on and actually take diet and training seriously she would probably be very very good. Oh well not my problem lol.

Thanks!
wellness category, most popular compounds:
-primo
-Anavar
-turinabol
-stanozolol
-t3/t4
-clen
-gh
-mediphorm

I have known women who have used these all in a week.
EQ at 20)0mgs, She didn't know of any sides and sounded normal....really put on some muscle
Winny at 50 and 100mgs, Slight Voice change at 100mgs and her clit grew. Nothing for girl at 50
Anavar.at 10 to 20mgs day chick looks phenomenal no sides. Chick on 10 did a pretty good recomp a lot of new eyes on her when she.was.done.
T3/T4 Chick got lean but when she quit I thought her ass got bigger then before she started and I liked the lean ass. Dose is unknown as she would just take more during the day!
Gh I think.every chick past 30 on this list.use.1 to 3iu
Deca.at 200mgs A week. Chick ran it for a long time and.voice.was.deep and clit grew. But her.body.was smoking.
One Chick I would see around said she.did 500mg test and 70mg tren a day with 5iu hgh. Really nice.person I would love always.running into her or her husband. She has some facial features that you would know she juiced. If her.outright size didn't give it away lip as she was the.biggest woman I have ever seen and she kept in decent shape.
My buddy was telling me that he has.one chick that does 800mg wk. Test, tren, winny. I just saw one photo of her.and.she.doesn't even look like she lifts
I did MT with this girl that had Polycystic Ovary Syndrome she was.huge but had total juice face. I believe at one time she was.the.womens Muay thia World Champion
Clen 10mcg 3x daily, used by everyone, with the exception of the real muscular woman, my buddies.woman. and the MT woman I do not know if they.used clen or doses.
i am forgetting some but its late and I need sleep.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131