over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Hgh for women?

Really? Winny for female? Never heard off that before, I'll look into it. She's really hellbend on not getting side effects, especially the masculine ones ( which makes me happy as she's my girl now ) but I'm curious myself haha.
Bro I have tons. Or have had tons and all have taken winny, again low dose you can do 5-10 mg with great result and even day on day off sides generally don’t kick in until higher doses with longer term use if at all it’s just like if your girl took Anadrol once a year (I’m not saying they are the same) I’m saying she’s not gonna change same as if you took her birth control one time. Hormones need time to change you but the horniness and strength kick in fast. None of my wives or gfs competed that weren’t already competing but all loved var and winny for a multitude of reasons gym related and bedroom related

Bro I have tons. Or have had tons and all have taken winny, again low dose you can do 5-10 mg with great result and even day on day off sides generally don’t kick in until higher doses with longer term use if at all it’s just like if your girl took Anadrol once a year (I’m not saying they are the same) I’m saying she’s not gonna change same as if you took her birth control one time. Hormones need time to change you but the horniness and strength kick in fast. None of my wives or gfs competed that weren’t already competing but all loved var and winny for a multitude of reasons gym related and bedroom related
Oke sounds cool. I didn't know that. Guess I'm still learning too haha. I'll run it by her tomorrow or so. She'll start some Var soon again so maybe something to consider for after. Thanks man.

Oke sounds cool. I didn't know that. Guess I'm still learning too haha. I'll run it by her tomorrow or so. She'll start some Var soon again so maybe something to consider for after. Thanks man.
You bet brother we r all still learning

Bumped up wife to 1.5iu, no issues. Then, bumped up to 2iu, now her wrists hurt. Using tp batch 115, now #117. I’ll have to check my math, to make sure I’m reconstituting right dosage. I wouldn’t expect wrist issues at that small of a bump.

Bumped up wife to 1.5iu, no issues. Then, bumped up to 2iu, now her wrists hurt. Using tp batch 115, now #117. I’ll have to check my math, to make sure I’m reconstituting right dosage. I wouldn’t expect wrist issues at that small of a bump.
Maybe, but necessarily. Over the years I've used a lot of different brands from name brand big pharma to UGL and there are times when using as little as 2iu's I've experience numb fingers, hands and wrists at times. Maybe you got to that threshold point where now there is pressure being put on the nerves through the small canal of the wrist. Do her wrists hurt, hurt, or is more like a painful numbing hurt? I have a lady friend that uses 2iu's a day and she experiences the typical numbing pain in her hands and wrists. It's not severe but noticeable.

Studies show that healthy subjects achieved replacement GH and IGF levels with the mean replacement amounts for women being almost twice that of men with average being 1.0iu for men and 1.9iu for women. Having used TP a lot, those vials are a bit over 10iu (sometimes a lot over 👍). She may be right on the cusp of Normal/High levels. You could split the difference and try 1.8 and see if that resolves her discomfort. Just a thought.

I might suggest bumping women in .1 increments . My wife is also using on TP 117's . Today starts week 6, started at 1iu , now at 1.3iu.
We add 1.7 ml bac water to the 117's and use 3/10 ml syringe to best and accurately measure her daily dosage.
She is definitely looking leaner in the last 2 weeks.

She is also using HRT T Cyp 25 mg/wk, 40 mg Primo/wk and 30 mg NPP/wk and reporting no sides, no water retention. Age 56.

Her early morning workout at 5 to 6am M-F are excellent she reports and looks it too.

I would think your gals wrists and hands will worsen if you don't cut back/

I think she’s over exaggerating a bit, but we’re bumping it back to 1.5 regardless and will slowly bump up. I overdosed her vial a bit too.

For some reason I had written 15 on the boxes of the #117 batches I’ve got. Not sure where I read they were testing at ~15iu. Checking TP thread, it’s looking like they’re ~18 for #117s. Now I know for the next vial.

I think she’s over exaggerating a bit, but we’re bumping it back to 1.5 regardless and will slowly bump up. I overdosed her vial a bit too.

For some reason I had written 15 on the boxes of the #117 batches I’ve got. Not sure where I read they were testing at ~15iu. Checking TP thread, it’s looking like they’re ~18 for #117s. Now I know for the next vial.
If she’s this sensitive you’ll prolly have to tweet every box this way but you’ll have your methodology done so it’ll be simple soon enough.

So, interesting thing I noticed with my wife and her GH administration. Last night she came at me saying she had a dent in her stomach. I looked at it, and it sure enough was a legit flat spot on her stomach, about the size of a half dollar.

Initially, when we went over how to pin, I told her pinch stomach fat and shoot into the pinched fat. Well she's been pinning the EXACT same spot for about a couple of months now, and the fat is non existent, there. It honestly looks like a bad lipo job.

I never believed in localized fat loss, with GH. Now, given what I'm seeing with my wife, I'm a believer. With that however, I'm no scientist, and there absolutely could be another reason for this to occur, maybe someone (Type-II) would have a better explanation. But for now, I'd say its the GH doing its thing.

Suzanne Somers is a big advocate of hgh for women. Older women.
If i remember correct from an interview i saw years ago she said she was taking .6 i.u. a day to be in the normal range. which is lower then what most take for enhancement reasons. Depends like anything else if health or performance and looks is the driving reason and how much downside one is willing to take a chance at.

So, interesting thing I noticed with my wife and her GH administration. Last night she came at me saying she had a dent in her stomach. I looked at it, and it sure enough was a legit flat spot on her stomach, about the size of a half dollar.

Initially, when we went over how to pin, I told her pinch stomach fat and shoot into the pinched fat. Well she's been pinning the EXACT same spot for about a couple of months now, and the fat is non existent, there. It honestly looks like a bad lipo job.

I never believed in localized fat loss, with GH. Now, given what I'm seeing with my wife, I'm a believer. With that however, I'm no scientist, and there absolutely could be another reason for this to occur, maybe someone (Type-II) would have a better explanation. But for now, I'd say its the GH doing its thing.
GH 1,000% has spot reduction and when planned and multi doses can be used to sculpt especially once bodyfat is already substantially low

GH 1,000% has spot reduction and when planned and multi doses can be used to sculpt especially once bodyfat is already substantially low

I must be too fat to see any spot reduction 🤣

I must be too fat to see any spot reduction 🤣
Like all gear different people react differently but it’s definitely done spot reduction for myself many times and quite a few of my athletes especially oddly enough the female competitors

Like all gear different people react differently but it’s definitely done spot reduction for myself many times and quite a few of my athletes especially oddly enough the female competitors
However it shakes out, we’ll be bumping back up to 2iu now split am/pm, pinning the surrounding area to see if we can even it all out before vacation.

I’m telling ya’ll I wouldn’t believe it if I didn’t see it with my own eyes.

However it shakes out, we’ll be bumping back up to 2iu now split am/pm, pinning the surrounding area to see if we can even it all out before vacation.

I’m telling ya’ll I wouldn’t believe it if I didn’t see it with my own eyes.
If you're dead serious, I'll give this an honest try. My hips especially. Just a few cm². Maybe 1iu in 4 spots in a given cm². I hate pinning but I'll push through for some spot reduction. I also heard this with IGF and CJC as well so...?

I wasn’t doubting you. I was just taking a jab at myself. Is there a protocol, or is this just something you notice where you inject?

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws