over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

How a woman should treat her man

Registered
I want to describe a normal day in my life and the treatment I receive from my girlfriend. I want everyone to use this as an example of how a woman should treat her man. She does all these things on top of her full time job as a nurse. Here is what she does for me:

- Cooks all my meals. I am not allowed in the kitchen for anything. If I want something I have to tell her and she has to get it. She than serves me my food.

- Goes to the grocery store and buys my food. She pays for it. She comes home and cuts all the meat, weights it on the scale, and individually packages each meal.

- Puts gas in my car. She pays for it.

- Washes my clothes.

- Cleans the house everyday.

- Pays for my steroids. I buy bulk powders overseas.

- When I come home from work it is either dinner or massage. If I choose dinner she serves me my food. If I choose massage we go up to the bed and she massages my head, neck, shoulders, back, arms, legs, and feet for one hour.

- Stretches my body before the gym and does physical therapy after my workout.

- Gives me a shower every night. When we are finished I step out of the shower, raise my arms, and she dries me off with the towel. After that she brushes my teeth. Next she goes into the bedroom and kneels down beside the bed to wait for me. When I come in I tell her what I want.

- Massages me every night until I fall asleep.

- Calls me "master" and likes to "obey" me. These are her own words.

If anyone reading this is thinking about getting married or thinks their relationship is not where it needs to be this should open your eyes. I asked her why she does all these things for me and her response was surprising. She knows my job and workout are both very important to me. She does everything to make these two things better for me. If I have a good day at work and good workout I will be happy, treat her nice, and overall have a better relationship. If she does not do these things for me I would be miserable at work and in the gym, come home unhappy, and our relationship would be bad. She understands that I need "physical" support during my day and this will make things easier for me and result in a better "emotional" relationship at home. She is Japanese and says this is her culture and has been passed down from generation to generation. She is hot too.

does she have a twin lol! wow bro, ive never had anyone do one thing on that list for me. wtf!

This is good, I hope you treat her damn well too. Your living a life most can only dream off

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

does she wipe your ass too?

I'm sorry man but you are the girl

I would feel like a lil pussy knowing a girl is doing everything for me, and I can't myself ???...:banghead: some of those are good but buying your food, paying for your gas and juice ???

She must be an insecure fatty

Last edited:
Well he never actually followed through with any of the date requests so it's still all possible. Although i'm not so sure his wife would be happy if he knew about her experiment.

So where's all the Japanese girls in Cleveland?

:D

Last edited:
thats amazing

Am I the only one that thinks you are a fucking loser for even considering living like this? My fiance is my equal and I could never look at her any other way. We do things for each other to make each other happy. If anyone deserves to be bathed every night and pampered it's her, not me. A relationship is not a one-sided obligation. Reading this made me sick to my stomach. Wow.

I would feel like a lil pussy knowing a girl is doing everything for me, and I can't myself ???...:banghead: some of those are good but buying your food, paying for your gas and juice ???

pretty much this ^

I was honestly reading that, waiting for the punch line that you were in a wheelchair or some shit with the amount of stuff she does for you.

But in the same token everyone has different relationship dynamics that work for one and another. Personally if I asked my misses to do half that shit it would not go down well at all, but we are both equal and contribute to what we share. I personally would feel inadequate if someone was doing all that shit for me, unless it was one of those overseas brides, but its not right?

That's exactly what my fiancee said to this thread. I'm hoping the OP is pulling a joke on all of us, because if he is for real, he is what she calls a kept BITCH. Btw, I have dated many asian women to know how crazy they can get when you piss them off. Better watch out when she flips on her bitch switch, OP. LOL

Last edited:
Am I the only one that thinks you are a fucking loser for even considering living like this? My fiance is my equal and I could never look at her any other way. We do things for each other to make each other happy. If anyone deserves to be bathed every night and pampered it's her, not me. A relationship is not a one-sided obligation. Reading this made me sick to my stomach. Wow.

Exactly my thoughts reading this, sounds like he has a stay at home barbie doll, lol! My girl of 8yrs is my equal as well. She goes to school full time and works 2 full time jobs at only 26yrs old, that's ambition and what i look for in a woman. A woman who's sole purpose is only to please me, yeah that's only in my fantasy life, not what i would want in reality. When i'm down, my girl is always the first person there to bring me up and vice versa. Last thing i'd ever have her do is "stretch me out before my workouts," lol!

Of course when i was naive and 18yrs old what the op posted would be wifey material. Then growing up, living in the real world, this is not at all what i would want from my partner let alone "expect" from her and i'm very happy in life and our relationship by far. Just my 2 cents, no disrespect but pretty far fetched and personally couldn't respect my woman if that's all she was to me, an object...

All those things would be nice once in a while, sure!
But I love taking care of my wife. We have a very nice balanced relationship, where we both do nice things fo reach other.

Besides I won't let her make my meals. I'm too freaking particular about how certain things are done :rolleyes:

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
thinman72
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws