Talk Live To IFBB Professional BodyBuilders And Athletes About Steroids, Nutrition And Training
©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2002-2019
Automatic Translations (Powered by Google, Microsoft& Apertium):
Arabic Bulgarian Catalan Chinese Czech Danish Dutch English Estonian Finnish French German Greek Haitian Creole Hebrew Hindi Hungarian Indonesian Italian Japanese Korean Latvian Lithuanian Norwegian Polish Portuguese Romanian Russian Slovak Slovenian Spanish Swedish Taiwanese Thai Turkish Ukrainian Vietnamese

Talk Live To IFBB Professional BodyBuilders And Athletes About Steroids, Nutrition And Training  

Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products         Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products
Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products         Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products
Cheapest Supplements Guaranteed         Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products

©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2002-2019
Go Back   Professional Muscle > Professional Muscle Forums > Professional Muscle Forum
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription           Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription
Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription           Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription

CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS     Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription       CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS
CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS         Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription   CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS
CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS           CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS
PM
Facebook
PM
Youtube
PM Mobile App
(Android)
PM
Pinterest
PM
Twitter
Like Tree5Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-01-2013, 11:59 PM
Newbie Registered Member

Calves and Synthol..Day 1

I would like to say thks to all of the guys whom answered my questions and gave tips to help me with this. My first post was in regards to small calves and injury. After reading all of the threads etc...I decided to take the plunge!

I'm about an hour away from first injection..kinda nervous, which is ironic because I have 2 full sleeves and chest inked up...so I'm somewhat accustomed to pain ha!

Right now i am mid-cycle 200mg cyp, 50mg var, 40mg turinabol,3iu hghx6, letro 2.5, clen, and just got hcg. Dropping the clen, because I don't want it to speed up oil metabolisation. Guess I will just bulk up some more. I'm currently 220 at 6'2" bout 12%bf...all measurements are proportionate except my damn calves! Anyhow, advise if you're interested in me posting log etc..
Thanks to all of the guys whom did...really educated me!

Btw..starting with left calf only and once catches up, I will inject both. Good or Bad Idea?? Most def following Big A's protocol otherwise
Old 03-02-2013, 04:10 AM
Banned

Please post log! I will running the same protocol for calves in a few days and also am nervous about the pain but it should be worth it.
Old 03-02-2013, 04:19 AM
BOARD SUPPORTER / Kilo Klub Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by k1* View Post
You need to make sure to follow the 30 day protocol or you will be wasting your time and money...Also, yes if you are looking to bring up your left, you need to run the full protocol for both calves, using at least 1/2ml more in the left to try to even them out.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by eana View Post
I would like to say thks to all of the guys whom answered my questions and gave tips to help me with this. My first post was in regards to small calves and injury. After reading all of the threads etc...I decided to take the plunge!

I'm about an hour away from first injection..kinda nervous, which is ironic because I have 2 full sleeves and chest inked up...so I'm somewhat accustomed to pain ha!

Right now i am mid-cycle 200mg cyp, 50mg var, 40mg turinabol,3iu hghx6, letro 2.5, clen, and just got hcg. Dropping the clen, because I don't want it to speed up oil metabolisation. Guess I will just bulk up some more. I'm currently 220 at 6'2" bout 12%bf...all measurements are proportionate except my damn calves! Anyhow, advise if you're interested in me posting log etc..

Btw..starting with left calf only and once catches up, I will inject both. Good or Bad Idea?? Most def following Big A's protocol otherwise

I would follow what K1 that makes better sense to me.
Old 03-02-2013, 10:15 AM
Kilo Klub Member / Board Supporter

Awards Showcase

Quote:

Definitely worth login it! Don't forget you you get a huge bonus from the sponsors.
I I were you I would do just a "catch up" cycle on the left calf.

Really hope it's gong to work fine for you bro, keep posting.

Sponsors I trust:

_
Old 03-02-2013, 10:45 AM
Newbie Registered Member

Update: I did it ...lol No pain at all! Only problem I had was shaking due to clen in my system..lol
I only injected the left calf ..using Big A's instructions of 0.5 x6 heads
Tomorrow, I will follow the 30 day guide and inject both and see what happends in 30 days. I know they will be uneven but like Big danny says: run another catch up cycle. I only ordered 1 bottle to test pain level..now that I see its really not much ( hope I'm not jinxing myself)..Bout to order my remaining bottles for routine. Btw Synthtek service is AMAZING!! Fast shipping...answer emails ..send track #'s etc!!

Today was definietly a day of enlightenment.
1. my calves look like shit in pics
2. they are smaller than I initially guessed...actual measurements are:
left: 14 1/2"
right:15"
I already know I will be doing another cycle...because it actually feels good having my injured leg pumped and sore like I just did a 1000 calf raises. And due to inflamtion, trauma or whatever...it measures 15" right now..therefore technically even lol
I will post the pics I took today. Please remember, I had compound fractures in my tibula and now I have a steel rod and screws for support. I'm fortunate that I can workout and its only 1/2" smaller.
Old 03-02-2013, 01:30 PM
Kilo Klub Member / Board Supporter

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Update: I did it ...lol No pain at all! Only problem I had was shaking due to clen in my system..lol
I only injected the left calf ..using Big A's instructions of 0.5 x6 heads
Tomorrow, I will follow the 30 day guide and inject both and see what happends in 30 days. I know they will be uneven but like Big danny says: run another catch up cycle. I only ordered 1 bottle to test pain level..now that I see its really not much ( hope I'm not jinxing myself)..Bout to order my remaining bottles for routine. Btw Synthtek service is AMAZING!! Fast shipping...answer emails ..send track #'s etc!!

Today was definietly a day of enlightenment.
1. my calves look like shit in pics
2. they are smaller than I initially guessed...actual measurements are:
left: 14 1/2"
right:15"
I already know I will be doing another cycle...because it actually feels good having my injured leg pumped and sore like I just did a 1000 calf raises. And due to inflamtion, trauma or whatever...it measures 15" right now..therefore technically even lol
I will post the pics I took today. Please remember, I had compound fractures in my tibula and now I have a steel rod and screws for support. I'm fortunate that I can workout and its only 1/2" smaller.
Good to hear things have started good. Looking forward for the pics.

Sponsors I trust:

_
Old 03-03-2013, 12:17 PM
Newbie Registered Member

I started a 30 day log ..here's the link
http://www.professionalmuscle.com/fo...ak-calves.html

Tags
calves, synthol