over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Syntherol in Calves.....

Big Ian

Registered
First impressions, an hour and a half later?...................OUCH! LOL

Supposed to do 6 sites per calf at 0.5ml each to start with but just to see how I reacted I thought I'd play it safe by just doing 3 spaced out on one calf just in case I had serious problems so at least I'd have one good calf to hobble around with LOL

The injections themself went smooth as silk & I'd never injected anything in my calves before so I was pleasantly suprised by that! :)

Afterwards I thoroughly massaged my calf for about 15-20 mins & then went to stand up........immediately it felt really tight & quite painful. Been walking round & stretching etc for a while now, took some ibuprofen. I'm off to bed soon & have to say I'm not looking forward to getting up for a piss in the middle of the night as I reckon I'll be in agony by then.

I have to say though, I 100% don't think this pain is down to the product (which I received in 6 days btw!) but simply because it's a new site & the fact the calf is a very tight muscle.

lol..

Big Ian said:
First impressions, an hour and a half later?...................OUCH! LOL

Supposed to do 6 sites per calf at 0.5ml each to start with but just to see how I reacted I thought I'd play it safe by just doing 3 spaced out on one calf just in case I had serious problems so at least I'd have one good calf to hobble around with LOL

The injections themself went smooth as silk & I'd never injected anything in my calves before so I was pleasantly suprised by that! :)

Afterwards I thoroughly massaged my calf for about 15-20 mins & then went to stand up........immediately it felt really tight & quite painful. Been walking round & stretching etc for a while now, took some ibuprofen. I'm off to bed soon & have to say I'm not looking forward to getting up for a piss in the middle of the night as I reckon I'll be in agony by then.

I have to say though, I 100% don't think this pain is down to the product (which I received in 6 days btw!) but simply because it's a new site & the fact the calf is a very tight muscle.

this is very normal for calves when starting but like everything else it will eventually not be painful anymore...:) (hopefully hahaha j/k)

Mr.Huge

The thing that always sucked to me about calves and bi's are all the freakin' nerves. My nervous system felt fried after hitting nerves so many times. It's at the point now I can't even think about shooting calves and bi's anymore.

Here's motivation.
This pic was taken over 2 years after the last Syntherol shot and over a year of no training what to speak off.

Attachments

• calf.jpg
    calf.jpg
    9.1 KB · Views: 1,116
Thanks for the encouragement guys :)

Actually very pleasantly suprised this morning! The pain is actually less than I had last night & feels much less tight/stiff aswell! Looks like the experiment will continue...........:D

I think I'll do the 3 shots in my other calf tonight & then the following night do 4 shots in my original calf, then the next night 4 in the other one, then up to 5 & 6 again on alternative nights for 8-10 days before then starting with the proper 6 shots in each calf per day proper protocol.

How does that sound to you Big A?

Boo said:
How about some pics?

Boo.

Okay, will take some pics now & then again at the end of the course. Won't post up the befores until the afters are done as I am so embarassed by them LOL

Just took some piccies & measurements.............

On the basis that tonight my calf I injected last night only felt similar to if I had properly wrecked it with a serious training session I also decided just to go straight in the deep end with my other calf tonight & did the full 6 shots. It is hurting a fair bit now, not sure if it is more so than last nights as I already expected a certain level of pain due to that experience.

I will re-assess the situation on how I am going to structure my injection schedule to begin with tomorrow.

Big Ian said:
Thanks for the encouragement guys :)

Actually very pleasantly suprised this morning! The pain is actually less than I had last night & feels much less tight/stiff aswell! Looks like the experiment will continue...........:D

I think I'll do the 3 shots in my other calf tonight & then the following night do 4 shots in my original calf, then the next night 4 in the other one, then up to 5 & 6 again on alternative nights for 8-10 days before then starting with the proper 6 shots in each calf per day proper protocol.

How does that sound to you Big A?

Sounds good for a way to get used to the shots. But remember, you have to do it properly according to my guide if you want the results permanent.

Big A said:
Sounds good for a way to get used to the shots. But remember, you have to do it properly according to my guide if you want the results permanent.

Don't worry mate, as soonas I feel my calves are ready for the proper dose as outlined in your article then I will follow it to the "T"!!! :D The stuff isn't cheap so I want to get the absolute most out of this after 10 years of failing to make the bloody things grow!

After the 6 shots last night in my left calf I have to say it doesn't feel much different pain wise to my right one the morning after so it's looking good :)
So I'm gonna just do the 6 shots each side on alternate nights now for a week or so & then go into the proper schedule as you have outlined in your article.

I wish I could do calve shots. I tried them twice and the pain was unbearable. For almost a week I could barely walk. My ankles also swelled up quite a bit. I thought it may have been from missing the muscle, but the 2nd time I did it, I was sure to get the muscle and I still got swelling.

I wish it worked for me like it does in Bis and Tris.

Well I have to say, the second round of injections gave me significantly less pain than the first so it's looking good so far :D

Well, I've started the proper dosing schedule tonight so the experiment officially starts tonight now that my calves seem to be getting used to being poked :p although I have to say I touched on a couple of nerves tonight for the first time :eek:

Just one quick question Big A if you don't mind........what is your view of mixing a small amount of gear in with the syntherol? Is it going to affect the results at all? As I thought seeing as I am doing a dozen injections per night now I really can't be bothered doing more in my arse/quads aswell! LOL

Big Ian said:
Well, I've started the proper dosing schedule tonight so the experiment officially starts tonight now that my calves seem to be getting used to being poked :p although I have to say I touched on a couple of nerves tonight for the first time :eek:

Just one quick question Big A if you don't mind........what is your view of mixing a small amount of gear in with the syntherol? Is it going to affect the results at all? As I thought seeing as I am doing a dozen injections per night now I really can't be bothered doing more in my arse/quads aswell! LOL

i recomend against it. the drugs in the gear will cause additional swelling = more scar tissue.
and the syntherol can interfere with the absorbtion of the gear as well.

Big A said:
i recomend against it. the drugs in the gear will cause additional swelling = more scar tissue.
and the syntherol can interfere with the absorbtion of the gear as well.

Thanks mate :D

4 days into the proper protocol & my calves are up ½inch, some of it is water retention from the trauma to the muscle but there is definitely some extra size there when tensing.:D

Good to hear 1/2'' in the right direction;) Cant wait to see the pictures:D

Day 7 update:

Noticed I was getting a lump forming all the way down the inside of both of my calves. I find this part more difficult to massage thoroughly and obviously it shows as the outer of my calves are fine. So I've stopped the injects on the inside of my calves tonight but carried on with the outers and obviously gonna spend some serious time focusing on the inner calves massaging/heating them until the muscle is pliable enough to continue the injects there...........hopefully won't be too long!

Day 14 Update:

Well I've decided not to measure them again until I finish the course and then again a month after so no more measurements for now but just a general update on how it's going......

In short, pretty good :D Pain is nothing like I thought it was going to be like, it almost went away completely when I got to the end of the first ten days but it's come back to similar levels I had at the start (say 3rd or 4th day in?) again now I'm onto the 1ml injections. I assume this is because the facia had stretched to it's limit pretty much on the ½ml/day dosing & now it's stretching again. I have to say I quite like it in some perverse way :confused: I think it's because I know they must be growing as I can feel a big stretch on them just walking around.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • A50#
    Old School Moderator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member