advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Who's better to see for TRT? A urologist or endocrinologist?

Who's better to see for TRT? A urologist or endocrinologist?

• Urologist

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Endocrinologist

Votes: 9 81.8%

• Total voters

Jake LaMotta

Registered
First off I want to apologize to everyone for keeping posting about my TRT problem. But for those that have been through what I'm going through you understand why I'm nervous.

So here's my question: Who's better to see for TRT? A urologist or an endocrinologist? Please feel free to share any and all experiences with either.

Urologists work with your tool down there. Endocrinologists work with the your tool upstairs. An endo should better understand completely the effects of different hormones and tropic hormones and how they will effect your entire body, whereas a urologist is more concerned with the urinary system (from the kidneys down).

UROLOGIST...they will more than likely treat how you FEEL, endos may be fixated on numbers....

go to allthingsmale.com.... even my UROLOGIST says stay away from ENDOS...sure they may be some good ones out there...like anything

phats

THANK YOU!!!!!! Half of you have obviously never spoken to a Uro before. They are far more versed that what has been being posted here. Many specialize in male hormone replacement and as phatkid stated, they will focus on HOW YOU FEEL! Sounds much better than the endo statying "oh your in the range, your gtg" when you still feel lethargic and tired all the time.

If you find a good one of either that's willing to work with you, stay with that doc.

I went to an Endo first and he was completely worthless. He only cared about numbers, not how I felt. I was at 280 on a range of 260-1000, he said I was normal because I fell within range. I went to see a Urologist and he saw my numbers and listened to how I felt and prescribed the gel. The more difficult task was to get him to switch to the injections, which were done in the office. The next difficult task was to get him to agree to let me do the injections at home. Now I have a script for T Cyp and all is good.

UROLOGIST...they will more than likely treat how you FEEL, endos may be fixated on numbers....

go to allthingsmale.com.... even my UROLOGIST says stay away from ENDOS...sure they may be some good ones out there...like anything

phats

I have to agree on this one. Though you can find urologists who can be fixated on numbers as well, as a whole, they will treat you according to how you feel. That has been my experience in seeing both.

I'm scheduled to see the urologist thursday. I'll let you guys know how it goes. Anyone else care to share their TRT experiences? Did it change your life?

If you find a good one of either that's willing to work with you, stay with that doc.

best post in here. what they specialize in won't effect it as much as the doctor himself. im sure there are endo's who are completely concerned with the numbers, but not all of them. and i know for a fact that a lot of urologists are very good with TRT. don't base your choice on a label, base it on the doctor himself.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
KevinFinch
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws