over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

FED UP documentary !

raw33man

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=71j8TPwkTQE&app=desktop"]FED UP Documentary Film Trailer (2014) - YouTube[/ame]

gooood stuff ! ha ?

Easy Solution:

-Get rid of "health class" in 6th grade and move it up to 10th or 11th.

-Make health class all about nutrition, dieting, meditation, general wellness.

-Get rid of gym class being about playing volleyball, dodgeball, etc.. Hire qualified trainers to teach weight training, yoga, Pilates. Do 3-6 week sessions that go more advanced year over year, I.E. Yoga 1 (grade 9) Yoga 2 (grade 10), etc.

I don't think anyone "wants" to be fat. They just don't know how to go about losing weight/training.

I have a huge problem with regulating food, food in stores, ec, all for the purpose of "making people healthier". This thinking simply doesnt work! mooshele obama has tried this in the schools.. guess what, kids don`t eat quinoa and it all went in the garbage. You can`t regulate people/kids activity levels. What can and should happen is let people feel consequences for the poor choices and lack of PERSONAL responsibility for what they shove down their own pie hole.

Your kid is 12 y/o and obese, they are on your health plan through work, GREAT, she is going to get rated for the insurance risk she is (because of the parent) and the parent is going to pay additional huge premiums to cover the risk of that kid. Same goes for adults. You can`t afford your medical benefits, sorry, until you get inshape (with free online govt classes assisting you) you get minimum health care benefits from the govt, like life or death treatment. This will drop medical costs for the healthy, responsible people because we would be un-pooling, unsubsidizing the risk.

If you drive a car the way these people eat, poorly, and had 18 tickets... what would your insurance premiums be? Would you change your behaviors? The real problem is everybody passing the buck, I`m fat because of somebody else, because of the food in my local store... ALL BULLSHIT!

Yes there is shitty food out there and good food. This country was founded on the idea of decisions happening at the lowest level possible to have as little govt as possible. Food choices are kinda low level in my opinion. NYC still wants to try and regulate restaurants to sell max, 160z sodas?

Subsidies on sugar? um wrong, there are a ton of tariffs on sugar, the subsidies go to the corn farmer making the far more dangerous product, high fructose corn syrup. Go to walmart, you can`t even buy a pack of cookies with sugar any more! Go find me a soda that has sugar in it! All HF CS. In fact USA is the only country in the world where coca cola is NOT made with sugar. Sorry I wasted my 2 min on the trailer.

Food doesn't kill people just as guns don't kill people .The people who suck on anything that tastes good kill themselves just like a person has to pull the trigger .We need to take responsibility for yourself. As a parent i know my kids are going to eat candy or cookies but it is my job to make sure that what is being served for breakfast,Lunch,Dinner has nutritional value and it is my responsibility to go outside and play hide in go seek when they are 5 to play football or baseball etc .

I live 30 miles from one of top obese states in the nation West Virginia and in general the area i live in also has been showcased on Night-line and many other shows.
Parents are fat so many kids are too, Hell in my area grade school do not have Phys ed class.My Youngest which is in 7th grade Phys ed is a elective!!!!!
High school when to me the damage is already done have it where you need Phys ed,but by then it pretty much is to late.

When i was a kid i loved fatty foods but if i didn't eat the meals that where prepared for me i wasn't aloud to eat them,now days it seems everybody is in to much of a hurry so they eat fast fat foods or frozen pizzas etc and along with computers gaming systems and now phones it shows that we as a nation are getting fatter and fatter every year.

I was talking to a guy who went to school with me a week or two ago and we agreed that in elementary school that there was maybe 10% obese in our days but gauging what we thought was obese then is considered just chunky now days .Now it is hard to find Kids from 3-19 who are not just plain fat.
More activity less fast food and knowledge would cut this down by many percentages .
Now we have people who are obese who apply for ssi because they are to fat to walk in the grocery store !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
BTW i know there are people who have gland problems etc but jeez not everybody in our nation!
My grandmother (god bless her soul) was a wonderful lady but she had this problem of not pulling any punches i was always active playing outside and in sports but my sister was overweight and her being 5 years older 15 lying on her bed reading romance novels and eating anything she could get her hands on. Anyways my sister walked over to my grandmas on a Sunday (we all went there and they lived beside us) my sister sets down and fills her plate up and my grandma said sissy you need to fix your hair you need to quit dressing sloppy and for god sake quit eating so much cause you are just plain fat!!!! Pretty harsh even by the standards of 30 years ago!!!!!!!!!!!

Course my sister had to make a dramatic loud ,loud cries and ran back to the house.
(LOL) Then my grandma looks at my mom and says what in the world did i say to get her to act that way(lmao) Point was the truth hurt and it took 10 more years for her to learn it was the truth!
Now if we tell somebody they are fat and they need to go on a diet we are blasted by the social media as well as the rest of the nation!!!
No i don't call people fat but i still think our society, parents ,schools ,and our fast pace life is to blame !!!!
Hell i have heard other people from other countries jokes ,all american jokes told by Europe etc is mostly fat ass jokes!

Sorry for the long and at times pointless post but everybody needs to blame themselves and truly believe it should apply to many situations :lightbulb:

Last edited:
Education is key. However, many of the educators also have no clue. They could learn a lot from the bodybuilding community. But many would just consider us extremist -- not understanding that a slightly relaxed version of what gets us 6% bf will easily get the average guy to 18% .

Kids will be influenced by their parents and peers. But in the end they are individuals and will make their own decisions.

I'm very encouraged to see my teenage kids make relatively good choices. Yes, they will eat cookies and candy at times. But they are aware of portion size and never over do it.

Education is key. However, many of the educators also have no clue. They could learn a lot from the bodybuilding community. But many would just consider us extremist -- not understanding that a slightly relaxed version of what gets us 6% bf will easily get the average guy to 18% .

Kids will be influenced by their parents and peers. But in the end they are individuals and will make their own decisions.

I'm very encouraged to see my teenage kids make relatively good choices. Yes, they will eat cookies and candy at times. But they are aware of portion size and never over do it.

I agree look at these activists advising people who are over weight to eat 6 small meals
Hell bodybuilders have eat this way for years and we could go on and on but the truth of it all our society will look down on a guy with 20 inch arms with less than 10 % bodyfat and 9 chances out of 10 the 400 pound obese people will be the ones frowning at us.

this may not be a popular post, but reality is reality....not EVERYONE can afford to eat healthy, especially those feeding a family. and dont come at me with "well so and so did a video spending 10$ for 2 yrs worth of food" bs! how many in this country can actually afford grass fed beef, free range chicken, organic fruits, and vegetables, gluten free items, etc. some have a hard time feeding their own self like that, imagine a family of 4-5. then you have situations where some families depend on school breakfast, and lunch...have you not seen what they feed the kids? when i was a kid, i would literally see friends eat chips for dinner. of course you, and your family can get exercise for free, or almost free (walks, playing some ball, bike rides, etc)...but with regards to food, the less money you have, the worse you eat. you dont have to eat organic, or grass fed, but even if you remove all of that, vegetables are expensive, fruits are expensive, lean beef is expensive, and lets not forget milk at like 5$ a gal. to some of use, eating quality food is possible, but for many its far from. sad to say, but its cheaper/faster to buy 2 little caesars pizzas for 10$, then to make a quality home cooked meal for an entire family. do i agree with it, absolutely not, but i rather a kid get bad food, than no food at all. sad what goes on here in the states, you make it harder to get quality, clean, safe food...but then you tell people hey you better start eating better or else.

Sugar is not the Devil! The fatass lazy parents who throw electronic Ipads and Cellphones at there kids are the fuck ups.. Fuckin put your kids to work.. when I was growin up (im still young to yall) We worked from sun up to sun down all the kids in the neighborhood knew to get the hell away from my house cause my dad would put them to work too lol.. work your children like slaves, eat meals around the dinner table and beat the shit out of them if they don't like it:headbang:

this may not be a popular post, but reality is reality....not EVERYONE can afford to eat healthy, especially those feeding a family. and dont come at me with "well so and so did a video spending 10$ for 2 yrs worth of food" bs! how many in this country can actually afford grass fed beef, free range chicken, organic fruits, and vegetables, gluten free items, etc. some have a hard time feeding their own self like that, imagine a family of 4-5. then you have situations where some families depend on school breakfast, and lunch...have you not seen what they feed the kids? when i was a kid, i would literally see friends eat chips for dinner. of course you, and your family can get exercise for free, or almost free (walks, playing some ball, bike rides, etc)...but with regards to food, the less money you have, the worse you eat. you dont have to eat organic, or grass fed, but even if you remove all of that, vegetables are expensive, fruits are expensive, lean beef is expensive, and lets not forget milk at like 5$ a gal. to some of use, eating quality food is possible, but for many its far from. sad to say, but its cheaper/faster to buy 2 little caesars pizzas for 10$, then to make a quality home cooked meal for an entire family. do i agree with it, absolutely not, but i rather a kid get bad food, than no food at all. sad what goes on here in the states, you make it harder to get quality, clean, safe food...but then you tell people hey you better start eating better or else.
Very true bro but if we could catch the obese problem early it can make many more fit.
You could get a little Cesar pizza and still not be obese especially if people would walk out side when it is a nice day or get involved in physical activity eating the pizza may not help but sometimes small changes can be better for us than none.

Plus exercise and watching your fat or food intake can help out a lot!!!!!!!!!!

Great post.

I rarely purchase organic or grass fed anything unless it's on sale, and I still spend an ass load on food. I often glance in the bargain bins at the grocery store knowing full well I could save a ton of money if I bought the .99 boxes of mac and cheese or the .89 box of mashed potatoes. I can't imagine the cost of trying to feed a family w/out being tempted to go for the bargain bin!

Very true bro but if we could catch the obese problem early it can make many more fit.
You could get a little Cesar pizza and still not be obese especially if people would walk out side when it is a nice day or get involved in physical activity eating the pizza may not help but sometimes small changes can be better for us than none.

Plus exercise and watching your fat or food intake can help out a lot!!!!!!!!!!

Great post #2! I bet several of you remember when parents wouldn't even allow kids in the house on a Sat afternoon except to eat lunch! It was basically all day outdoor activity unless you were sick.

I disagree with you, if you can't afford a family of 4 5 then stop popping kids :0 have you seen how small multimillionaires families are ?

There are no excuses... food is so much more expensive in Europe

Just because you can't afford healthy food or can only afford unhealthy food doesn't mean you have to eat the whole damn thing. So it's the governments fault that me and my kid are fat asses. I don't buy it. It's about personal responsibility. And for me to teach that to my kid. If you want something in life bad enough you'll make the time or you'll do it. If not, you'll make an excuse. Or blame someone else.

Just because you can't afford healthy food or can only afford unhealthy food doesn't mean you have to eat the whole damn thing. So it's the governments fault that me and my kid are fat asses. I don't buy it. It's about personal responsibility. And for me to teach that to my kid. If you want something in life bad enough you'll make the time or you'll do it. If not, you'll make an excuse. Or blame someone else.

you really think that some of those kids are overweight because they stuff their faces? you obviously have never been inside a struggling families home. you have kids getting chocolate milk for lunch, tater tots, breaded chicken patties, etc. they come home and mom has mac and cheese, or chicken nuggets, big glass of sugar water aka kool aid, white bread with butter, etc. they most likely dont go see a doctor regularly, and if they have the responsibility of babysitting their younger siblings..dont go out to play much. all that added up, equals unfit, unhealthy, and most likely overweight kids. couple that with the fact many of these kids have to cook for themselves, because mom is working two jobs, what is this kid going to make, grilled chicken breast? it has nothing to do with stuffing your face...how do you stuff your face, when you can only eat with your parents can afford. :rolleyes:

I disagree with you, if you can't afford a family of 4 5 then stop popping kids :0 have you seen how small multimillionaires families are ?

what about those that had good paying jobs, and because of things in life, they no longer have that job? what do they do, get rid of a few kids, so they can afford more food? i mean come on bro, get serious for a change!

I think the point made is how much more expensive it is to feed a family of 4-5 using all healthy, clean food as opposed to buying cheap crappy food. Obviously if you can't afford kids don't keep having them.

you really think that some of those kids are overweight because they stuff their faces? you obviously have never been inside a struggling families home. you have kids getting chocolate milk for lunch, tater tots, breaded chicken patties, etc. they come home and mom has mac and cheese, or chicken nuggets, big glass of sugar water aka kool aid, white bread with butter, etc. they most likely dont go see a doctor regularly, and if they have the responsibility of babysitting their younger siblings..dont go out to play much. all that added up, equals unfit, unhealthy, and most likely overweight kids. couple that with the fact many of these kids have to cook for themselves, because mom is working two jobs, what is this kid going to make, grilled chicken breast? it has nothing to do with stuffing your face...how do you stuff your face, when you can only eat with your parents can afford. :rolleyes:

Dude , with all due respect. Don't tell me I've never been in a struggling family's home. I'm a first responder in a poor part of a major city. I've seen a lot more poorer people than you have. I gurantee it. I've seen teenagers taking care of kids. Hell I've even seen kids in homes with no adults or even teens to take care of them. Some of the kids I've seen wish they had chocolate milk for lunch. And I've been in rich peoples homes, that can afford all the grilled chicken breasts money can afford. And guess what they feeding their kids? Yep, macaroni and cheese. And a lot of it. And my experience has been that most of the over weight kids are from people who can afford healthier food but feed themselves and their kids junk. And a lot of it. I know there exceptions to every rule. But my opinion is it's more about personal responsibility.

I think the point made is how much more expensive it is to feed a family of 4-5 using all healthy, clean food as opposed to buying cheap crappy food. Obviously if you can't afford kids don't keep having them.
Lazy is the problem, you can eat healthy affordably , but it wont be convienient.

soooo the govt should regulate what people eat? For avg people/kids, 1 calorie = 1 calorie. These kids are fat because of the amount of calories they eat, NOT because of the quality of calories. I`m in favor of saying, NOPE your food stamp card does not buy soda, chips, coookies, ding dongs or ring dings, BECAUSE that is an optional program people ask to be enrolled in. In that case the govt does have some say.

IDK where the hell your from but milk here is never more than $3/gal, apples $1.25/lb, chicken breast always on sale for $2/lb. Organic fruits are a scam and you don`t need grass fed beef to avoid being obese, that is the stupidest thing I have ever heard.

Lazy is the problem, you can eat healthy affordably , but it wont be convienient.

You hit the nail on the head. Look at the price of food on a $ per pound basis.

Lay's Classic Potato Chips, 13.75 oz - Walmart.com

So 2.98 for less than a lb of food.

Now look at the price for fruits and vegetables here.

**broken link removed**

You can find organic produce for less than 2.98 a lb depending on what you buy, mainly potatoes and bananas but dang would be better than chips.

It can be done. It is harder though. You can get lbs of oats and other cleaner food for the price of one bag of chips.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GhostriderTX
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws