over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

terrible day

rotty

Registered
I had to put my dog to sleep today. I know it was best for her but still very painful to do. I did everything I could for her to get a chance to live for a few more years but in the end it wasn't enough. She meant the world to me and I'll miss her so much :(:(:(

I feel your pain bro. Had to that to my dog Roger back 2002, very emotional day for me it was.

What I did was put a picture of him on my fringe so i can always remember.

Try it, if you don't already have pics of her up.

I'm sorry for your loss. It is one of the most difficult things to have to do.
Honor her memory by thinking of the good times and all the joy she brought to you.
Peace

I feel ya pain as well bro had to do the same thing earlier this year but now i have many thoughts of the years that i had her and the goodtimes together,keep ya head up.

feel you bro.i had to put my dog to sleep too.i swear i could here her talking to me as i walked away as she barked at me.she new and felt that we would never see each other again.GOD that was hard.im tearing as i write this.i miss her:(

I had to put my dog to sleep today. I know it was best for her but still very painful to do. I did everything I could for her to get a chance to live for a few more years but in the end it wasn't enough. She meant the world to me and I'll miss her so much :(:(:(
I am so very sorry to hear this. I have been through this same thing too many times. In the end it is the best and kindest act we can give back to our furry companions. They give us so much without expectation. It is not right to let them suffer or linger on. Again I feel your pain and am sorry for your loss. She is resting quietly now. Take comfort in that.

Peace bro!!

So sorry to hear that, Rotty. Obviously, Christmas won't be the same this year. :eek: Stay strong and keep in mind you did what was best for her.

I'm sorry bro- totally understand what you mean...The attachment with a dog is very much like family..>They are there when you leave the house and waiting for you when you come back...R.I.P.

Been there 3 times in my life. It never gets easier. My last was my 14yr old Rotty. Crushed me. Pets are some of the best friends Ive ever had. I could have the worst day in the world and walk in the front door and see my dog with his little nub of a tail waggin and all the other shit just faded away.

:)

Sorry for your loss. I have been through that a couple of times already, and I have two english mastiffs that are aging now. My 205 pound male turned 9 this past november, and its very hard on me to see him not getting around like he used to. My female is 7 and she has bad arthritis, and it is also painful seeing her limping around. When their time comes I dont know if i can handle getting another dog, because it is very hard on me when they pass. I wish you the best during these difficult times. I know how you feel, and I will say a prayer for you. It is very very sad. God bless you

Like a member of the family. Most devoted animals. My bullmastiff would gladly put his life before mine in any situation. And sometimes I feel I would do the same for him.

Prayers are with you brother..

Man I am really sorry for you from the bottom of my heart.

pimpman said:
feel you bro.i had to put my dog to sleep too.i swear i could here her talking to me as i walked away as she barked at me.she new and felt that we would never see each other again.GOD that was hard.im tearing as i write this.i miss her

pimpman this made me very sad ... I am sorry for your pain

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311