over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Var and lower back pumps

coachv

Registered
Week in on anavar shit is great 50 mg everyday split up, vascularity in shoulders chest arms no doubt wake up in morning body feels like I just lifted arms hard as a rock fullness etc, however my lower back expierencing some pumps that are absolutely crippling, have potassium went to gnc bought all the taurine they had 3000 mg is what I'm gonna start out taking I'm drinking a gallon of water a day, should I lower dosage up water, I almost would rather cut my dick off n throw it in a river than do dead lifts n squats which tend to irritate it, any advice

Dbol does the same to me.

Lowering the dose is the only thing that reduced the low back pumps enough to allow me to function.

Try heavily stretching the low back out before, during workouts in between sets, and after.

I dont know i kinda like side effects like that because i know i have good stuff lol !!! But it can be annoying.

I wouldnt lower the dose, thats just me. Try every possible treatment before you end up lowering the dose. Stretch, potassium, taurine, electrolytes, water... Do it all.

Maybe a vet will have some magic cure for that, but i have no real good advice. Its always been like a necessary evil, but i dont get it that bad.

Take ZMA 30 minutes before you lift and you will be good to go

That's a good sign, don't sweat it. Taurine works well, give it a whirl brother

Anavar is very expensive a lot of underground labs dont use real anavar. but they put something else cheaper inside like dianabol or turanibol. i never heart about lower back pumps with anavar

The pumps from anavar are pretty intense. I can tell it's var when my calves get super pumped from just doing a couple minutes of incline walking. also when i do bi's i sometimes legitimately have to stop because the pumps feel like they are going to make my biceps explode.

Anavar is very expensive a lot of underground labs dont use real anavar. but they put something else cheaper inside like dianabol or turanibol. i never heart about lower back pumps with anavar

I heard its pretty common with orals period

its not that expensive to run 50 mg a day your looking at less than 200 bucks easy

lower back pumps are common with anavar. if i do not get lower back pumps while taking var it is a clear sign to me that it is fake. nothing else does it to me, dbol, winstrol, t-bol, nothing. simple method i do to prevent it, and i like to use taurine powder not capsules:

take 5g taurine pre-workout
take another 5 grams of taurine, and mix it in a powerade zero. sip during workout.

works like a charm.

[lang=de]hi

with Var i have pumps in every bodypart! the whole day! thats normal.

greets
h[/lang]

I used to have this same issue with anavar. Unfortunately running is a job requirement for me and everytime I got about a 1/4 mile in, the pumps were so bad I had to stop running.

I had to just kick the stuff which sucks because it's not the cheapest and it works pretty damn well. I might give it another shot though.

i get crazy lower back/kidney pain with every oral i damn near take. i ran some liquid anavar (suspension fluid) for 6 weeks recently and loved every damn minute of it with NO lower back pumps. i might have found my loop hole :)

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Stromba926
NapsGear