over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Do any of your wives...

moparfreak360

Registered
Try to do everything they can to drive u to the point of leaving them? My wife has been divorced before and I think she feels if I leave it will look OK in her family's eyes like she wasn't at fault.........I'm at my wits end with this woman

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

Don't give in and be the bad guy if she wants to leave then let her. Eventually you will have to confront her for your own mental health and ask her what is she doing and why.

Well I did the other night....very rational I might add, and she became infuriated telling me all the "wrong" I do.......when in reality everything she told me i needed to change I've changed........its like the more I give the more she hated me.

I can't imagine being in a relationship like that, it sounds like living with an enemy. Prison. Honestly, depending on if you have children or not, I would just give her what she wants and leave. Life is too short to spend ANY time with someone who would intentionally bring negativity into your life

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk

Life is short bro, to short to be unhappy

Losing some resources and investments is a lot less severe than losing valuable years of your life spent with somebody whose company you enjoy. Doesn't mean I'd go throwing away a marriage on a whim, but if the marriage is toxic... :naughty:

Lol^^^^^^..........idk what would make me more unhappy, being with her the way she is or not being around my son all the time............I work away from home and I don't want a custody battle so I can see him when I'm home........I'm one of those dads that needs a lot of time with his kids

Is there a nice way to ask her to go see a doctor for bipolar disorder

when you factor in kids it gets a little more difficult.

My ex wife was like that . She wanted to argue about everything. She was very insecure. Eventually I couldn't take it any more. So we separated. Then life got so much better without the constant bickering. My current wife and I get along SO much better. Bumps in the road every so often , but nothing like my last relationship. My current wife knows how to talk rationally instead of just yelling all the time. Life is way too short to live in a miserable relationship.

How long have you been married to her?

Ive been down this road. The best advice is marriage council. Sometimes people make changes, and the other doesn't notice, lives in past, or the changes they ask for aren't really the problem. ..an unbiased opinion is best in these situations. If she refuses, keep asking, and make it well known to those that know about your situation she constantly refuses.

Marriage isn't a easy life sometimes i am 44 and have been married for 22 years .
One thing i do know if one isn't willing to work to improve things it doesn't matter if the other is...........In other words you tried and it doesn't get better get out of it.
If you have kids they will be better off by you guys getting a divorce.
If you are not happy don't fool yourself by staying, get out...........

if you are going to divorce her:

-hide all your steroids in a safety deposit box
-get a script for TRT
-get the best legal counsel money can buy

but let's be real, she's going to get most of your stuff, and you'll be lucky to see your kid every other weekend.

there was a guy on another board I frequent whose wife freaked out about his steroid usage, divorced him, used his AAS use against him in court and got sole custody of his kids, and most of his stuff.

he ended up killing himself... rest in peace GMO

I'm currently off cycle and taking a break for a while partially for reasons u just named......but yea she let's her ex husband get the kids whenever he wants.........she let's him do that and pay NO child support.......me on the other hand she will take as much money as she can get and with hold my son.........idk why she baby's him and treats me like sh#t

Try to go and get help with a professional who deals with these things. That way it's not you telling her she is out of her mind and totally unreasonable. If a third person points out both your issues maybe she will get it. Then if that does not work you know you will have to just have to leave. Then all the energy you spend dealing with her you can put into your son and being happy.

3 years

That's not an awful long time, but I know alot can happen during that time, too. Marriage can be uphill battle sometimes, but if you're with the right person those struggles can sometimes actually bring you closer and make you a stronger couple.

Having a child with her also makes it very challenging to just walk away. Divorce IMO should be your very last option. It's just so hard on the kids and it will be hard on both of you, too. It can literally devastate your life, health, finances, etc.

Marriage counseling is a good option if both of you are open to the idea. You can also learn how to deal with her better and learn techniques to respond to her when she gets all up in your grill. It takes practice, but it can pay off big time.

I will be praying for you brother and hope you can somehow figure out how to make it work. As I mentioned earlier, the struggles you go through together can make your marriage stronger in the end. Have faith and don't give up!

Take care and God bless you man.

Thanks y'all....I left a counselor a message yesterday and hope to hear from them soon....I have mixed feelings about it because I want to be able to communicate with her without a 3rd party......I will try whatever tho before divorce

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bradyfan127
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner