over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Marital Problems

Status
Not open for further replies.

jdub69

Newbies
Been with my wife for 12 years. During this time I have learned she has no passion for anything, no hobbies, no real interests, and needs me to stimulate every conversation. In doing so I'm stuck talking about my interests and have to make all the decisions in our relationship. When I do talk to her she is disinterested and interupts me frequently to task me with something or say something she seems more important then says ok continue. In the last 2 years she has gained 80 pounds and all she does is eat and watch reality TV. A few years ago we agreed that we would be health conscious and make an effort to stay fit and she just doesnt seem to care. The only time she initiates a conversation is if she needs something from me or has a problem with something that I'm doing. Now I try to avoid her because I cant carry a genuine conversation with her and the physical attraction is gone. I have addressed my concerns to her and she just doesnt seem to give a shit. We are too vastly different people. I have worked my ass off providing for her and was in the military deployed while she was unemployed. Flash forward I get out and have saved a bunch of money and go to school full time for a year while she is working. She has the audacity to say that I am living off her and that I am doing nothing all day. I have come to a point where idk what to do. I have opened about my concerns but I dont see any other resolution but divorce. I have never had a genuine conversation with her because she claims she doesnt understand what I'm talking about and she just replies to everything I say with uh huh, ok, i see. We've been to marriage counseling and it was a joke. I feel like I'm wasting my life stuck being unhappy. I have laid out that I am not happy to her and she says she wants to stay together but she doesnt put forth any effort. I feel like I'm at the end of my rope.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Been with my wife for 12 years. During this time I have learned she has no passion for anything, no hobbies, no real interests, and needs me to stimulate every conversation. In doing so I'm stuck talking about my interests and have to make all the decisions in our relationship. When I do talk to her she is disinterested and interupts me frequently to task me with something or say something she seems more important then says ok continue. In the last 2 years she has gained 80 pounds and all she does is eat and watch reality TV. A few years ago we agreed that we would be health conscious and make an effort to stay fit and she just doesnt seem to care. The only time she initiates a conversation is if she needs something from me or has a problem with something that I'm doing. Now I try to avoid her because I cant carry a genuine conversation with her and the physical attraction is gone. I have addressed my concerns to her and she just doesnt seem to give a shit. We are too vastly different people. I have worked my ass off providing for her and was in the military deployed while she was unemployed. Flash forward I get out and have saved a bunch of money and go to school full time for a year while she is working. She has the audacity to say that I am living off her and that I am doing nothing all day. I have come to a point where idk what to do. I have opened about my concerns but I dont see any other resolution but divorce. I have never had a genuine conversation with her because she claims she doesnt understand what I'm talking about and she just replies to everything I say with uh huh, ok, i see. We've been to marriage counseling and it was a joke. I feel like I'm wasting my life stuck being unhappy. I have laid out that I am not happy to her and she says she wants to stay together but she doesnt put forth any effort. I feel like I'm at the end of my rope.

Pretty much same story except my wife didnt get fat she is just boring.

I found other women and am now a man of leisure.. Best move ever. Start pulling money out of bank accounts now and thank me later. Life is to short for boring lazy women.

Not being harsh just how i saw it and i fixed it. good luck

this is very common.

the purpose of marriage is to secure financial provision for the woman, typically for a lifetime.

once she has secured that - by being married for a given set of time (10 years in California can give her alimony for life), she tends to become incredibly lazy and sloppy.

as a financial expert, I would STRONGLY suggest that you:

-consult with ALL lawyers in your area, as doing so will make them unable to represent her due to conflict of interest

-slowly empty your accounts, and cancel all joint credit cards

-divorce, and make sure that shit is finalized before the year is over... if this does not happen, and you have to pay her alimony, you will not be able to deduct it from your taxes.

gain social status & watch her interest increase

make an additional 100k a year an watch her interest increase

boost your attractiveness greatly & watch her interest increase..

women are kinda ez to figure out........its when you doing you realize there pathetic petty little creatures

but I'm a bitter jaded older fu**. :)

gain social status & watch her interest increase

make an additional 100k a year an watch her interest increase

boost your attractiveness greatly & watch her interest increase..

women are kinda ez to figure out........its when you doing you realize there pathetic petty little creatures

but I'm a bitter jaded older fu**. :)

none of this matters after the providership contract has been signed with the state

Sadly that’s why I don’t have any interest in getting married

no man in the west should marry

this truth is going to become even more true after 2018 is over, and women have an even greater financial incentive to destroy their families (alimony will become tax-free income to women in marriages that end after 2018 is over).

LOL, everyone's favorite misogynist offers counseling advice now too (in between popping DNP pills and worrying about a hepatic adenoma of course). Not saying you're wrong here though :p

Get out OP, and don't look back. You'll regret it if you don't. Happy marriages can and do exist, whatever the MGTOW losers might have you believe. This doesn't sound like one of them however.

LOL, everyone's favorite misogynist offers counseling advice now too (in between popping DNP pills and worrying about a hepatic adenoma of course). Not saying you're wrong here though :p

Get out OP, and don't look back. You'll regret it if you don't. Happy marriages can and do exist, whatever the MGTOW losers might have you believe. This doesn't sound like one of them however.

if wanting equality in a relationship is tantamount to misogyny... i guess that shows you how far society has degraded.

Nobody is saying they don't exist you retard. The point is that the risk simply doesn't pay off when you weigh all factors into the equation.

Also not dickriding but that was a really low blow having a dig at his health problems by the way.

Nobody is saying they don't exist you retard. The point is that the risk simply doesn't pay off when you weigh all factors into the equation.

Also not dickriding but that was a really low blow having a dig at his health problems by the way

And you calling him retard justifies that? This thread has run it's course.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member