over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

My current problems

alecaf

Kilo Klub Member
Ok so ive been pretty hesitant about posting this cuz i normally don't like to post OT stuff. But here it is.

The girls of my dreams i met 4 years ago, it was amazing and it really really was my first love, heck even my first relationshit. I was her first love and relationshit. The beginning as usual was amazing. I used to buy her flowers we rushed things a little too quickly cuz the emotions we felt we had never felt before, we had our ups and downs. We became posessive but we would always say things to each other no one else says, like she would tell me "i want to have your baby." (lol) and "i want to marry you" stuff like that all the time. It really was great.
I met her when she was 15 and i was 17 11th grade from highschool, just like me she was put back a year for personal reasons, she became really depressed in the 8th grade. I was put back a year cuz my english wasnt that good when i came here. Any way, by the time i was about to graduate i stopped carring about here, getting accepted to college and doing things by myself became more important to me than her. We broke up for like a week and it was all i needed to realize i needed her, this girl was the love of my life.
fast forward to now, she's graduating from highschool, started doing things for her self and forgot about me completely, suddenly her future plans for our relationship changed, shen no longer wanted to be with me forever wanted to party and go away. She went on a spring break trip to the Dominican and came back and broke up with me, saying she had come to a "realization" and that this relationship was too demanding and possessive, (probably true). I was devastated to a very dangerous point. Because i felt i had gone thru what she is going thru before but stayed with her cuz i realized this girl was my life. I actually tried to give her some space to see if she would change her mind, it was hard and i just psychotically kept calling. She blocked my number and threatened with a restraining order. I for once felt it was finally over. My reaction to the matter became pretty violent. I started getting into fights again, partying and even fucked a prostitute (soo against my morals). Ive been devastated, and what i am going to say next is what just makes me feel like shit... Sunday morning i get a call from a friend saying they saw here getting down with some guy who slept over (aka they fucked)... I was enraged but took it in and swallowed it, next day i send her a message: "I cant believe you, at least the girls ive had sex with i havent done it infront of an mutual audience who would call me" (i did this from a friends phone since mine is blocked) right after that, she calls me puts me on speaker knowing i would say things like "i can't believe how much you hurt me" and other sensitive things, and all i could hear on the other side was her friends laughs. So she had the nerve to mock my pain.... I lost it, completely, even got a panic attack. Today i get a call from a friend confirming me they fucked and that he is staying at her house, her parents are away... and... once again i fucking lost it... This time i am really disappointed with myself for what i did... I go to her house suspecting this guy would be there, i run in, they had just had a party the night before, they were cuddling (clothed, thank god) in her bed. I jsut started swinging at the guy, yelling and the guy runs away. What i did was despicable im really not gunna go into it, i didn't touch her is the only thing i can say to my advantage. Ill summarize i have a restraining order and maybe even a warrant for break and enter i dunno im not even going to my house. I really went crazy and scared the guy to death, im normally not like this. I am very very disappointed with myself but thats life. I know i have to stay away from her and i will, seeing her with another guy did it for me, i lost all desire for her. But here is my problem... I am in AWW at the fact that the same girl that said "i want your baby" "i never wanna kiss anyone but you" "i wanna marry you" "I want to be with you forever", is repeatedly fucking some piece of shit that wont even stand up for her after 4 weeks, 4 weeks!! I seriously cant believe this it blows my mind. I have had sex with a a hot girl since breaking up, but all i could think about was my ex, the only thing i wanted was her. I seriously don't know what went wrong, and i never knew i could be this psychotic. I never could never imagine this girl kissing let alon fucking and even more retardedly cuddling some fucking random. It blows me away cuz this girl is the most affectionate gorgeous girl ever and she acted like that with him only 4 fucking weeks after doing it with me after meeting him on friday. I seriously im at a point where i just want to be like "fuck life" and move somewhere else. I am more angry and dissapointed that devastated but still am in complete AAAWWWW. Sorry guys just needed to vent, sorry for the long ass post i normally hate doing this. And for you guys who read this thank you, and please dont tell me how stupid i am cuz i already know, advice and opinions are always welcome tho, thaks.

Last edited:
bro most of us have gone through a rough breakup. i have caused myself alot of pain in my life like getting addicted to heroin when i was young and the pain of losing someone you love is the worst pain i have ever been in. most of us are strong tough guys but when it comes to woman we are weak. i aint dr phil but clearly she is no good if she would put you on speaker to laugh at you. you just need time bro and you will be ok. hang in there and dont be stupid, talk to people that love you and you will get through it. hang in there bud

well sorry about the situation. best thing you can do now is apologize and move on. if theres a warrant out u might as well turn yourself in and maybe you wont get charges. I feel your pain man. I met my wife when she was 14 we have been dating ever since. I have been with her for over 8 yrs now. everyone said we wouldnt make it and blah blah blah. well we did and both of us have never even kissed another person. I got lucky! and I cant imagine having it all turn otherwise like it has in your situation.
you need to come to reality bro, she obviously has lost feelings for you if she would have the adasity to humiliate you by putting you on speaker phone. I am sure I would have lost it to, anyone would have! Just stay strong and move on and find yourself someone better that wont kick you when you are down.

I married my high school girlfriend and the relationship lasted into my mid twenty's (I was the only guy she had sex with) then the last two years of our marriage things fell apart...For some reason she thought she was missing out of something...Anyway, it was pure drama hell for a couple of years, until I said thats enough and got divorced from her... I tried everything I could, but I was in a no win situation...It sucked, but I moved on and have a great girl now...Honestly overtime things will get better, and YOU will find someone better...Trust me, you will...Give it time, and move forward...

chris

I'll pray for yo bro. You will get through this. As was said we have all had similar situations and many of us have made mistakes. The thing is none of these sitations are mistakes. They are more like lessons learned in life and opportunites for growth. Banging other broads and drinking only numbs the pain for a while. Put your focus in the gym and work that shit out. You know what I mean, use that anger towards something positive. When I was younger I went through all of that shit and ended up F**king up a lot. I got into the crack-cocaine, heroine, pills, booze etc. etc. All the girls after I treadted like whores. Got into fights. In my mind no one or nothing was ever gonna hurt me again. I forgot about me and the damage I was capable of doing to myself. My wife and I are together 19 years. She was 17 and I was 18 when we started dating. I put her through hell. We had a lot of tuff times but we managed to work through it all. Today we have four children together and there are many more blessings to come. Once again, I will pray for you. PAX.

sorry about what you are going through, very unpleasant stuff. one day you will look back and be able to laugh about it with someone. that's hard to believe, but true. you'll be able to see her and have no reaction whatsoever one day.

Sunday morning i get a call from a friend saying they saw here getting down with some guy who slept over (aka they fucked)...
Today i get a call from a friend confirming me they fucked and that he is staying at her house, her parents are away... and...

This "friend" should stop telling you these things. He/she is not helping you.

dude a rough break up can be devastating. i think most of us including me have gone through it. its no good and can beat you down. and as stated above....we are prettyy tough guys but when it comes to the women we love we bocome weak. it sucks but thats life. you need to do what you can to get past this. i wish you luck bro.

I know what your going through..I've been married for the past 12 yrs to a really sweet woman..For some reason the past 4 months I've been a complete asshole...Been drinking once a week and when I drink I leave home and don't come back until the next day..Well I did this again Saturday night and didn't get home until 2 pm Sunday...Now I find myself alone as my wife took off about 3 pm and I haven't heard a word from her...I live in Baja and yesterday morning I notice she clean out the savings acct in San Diego...Even as down as I am right now and can't even eat I have no one to blame but myself...I really didn't figure she would leave cause as far as I know she had no where to go..Shows me that wasn't a fact....Good luck to the original poster...We are just going to have to hang in there and let time do it's thing..

PT

alecaf, dont be so hard on yourself, you loved this girl and felt like you'd made sacrifices and she's followed a different path. This is what happens sometimes and its not fair and theres no reason to it. Dont go overanalysing how long she took to do this or that with whoever, it does nothing but wreck your head.

You need to step up about the assault on the guy and try and clear that up with the Law.

Then try and clear your head and put things in perspective, life isnt all bad and you dont rely on anyone else for your happiness. Things do get better with time if you want them to. You need to put this girl OUT of your mind completely to allow this to happen.

Not all women will treat you this way bro, and anyone who tells you that theyre all the same is generally a sad man that cant face his own failings.

Be strong and see what youre made of mate. Good luck :)

Im glad Im not that age anymore....

Kids your age for the most part don't even know who they are yet. It's not easy to find someone who is THAT confident in what they want out of life...let alone an early 20's something that has even experienced it yet.

Ive been down the whole broken relationship road...suicidal and all. It's not easy....and I feel for ya. You have to convince yourself it's over and move on. I flipped my wig on an ex and it wasn't til 7 years later we were able to talk again. She knew what she did. The only difference, she was older now and was able to look back on what she had done and understand it and regret it.

Kids your age seem to think they anything and everything is expendable.
It's really hard right now...but do what you have to do to keep your mind occupied on other things. Don't allow yourself to slip into any downfalls. You might go there and have a hard time coming back out of it.

Good luck.

Alecaf:

I very sorry for this life lesson to come at you so hard. This particular lesson is inevitable. Its not that she didn't think she meant the things when she said them, she probably did. But things change. Words are not proper at times to convey our emotions, so we do the best job we can with the words. But you cannot take them too literal, just as an expression of emotion.

This will make you stronger. The only way you will heal it TIME.

You cannot control what happens to you, only your reaction to it. I know you are hurting, mad, embarassed, bewildered. It only means you are human. These are wonderful feelings that give life its texture. Though you hurt now, you would not want life without emotion, and you do not want to live life without taking some emotional risks. Do not let this shut you down. Use it. Embrace it. Be a better man for having gone through it. This too shall pass. Be at Peace.

guys i am seriously so grateful for the advice youve given me. Looks like many of you have gone thru similar situations. I really appreciate all the advice it really has helped me. thanks.

Last night i woke up about seven times in my sleep, panicking about what i did, panicking about seeing the two cuddling. I am so devastated its ridiculous, i have an exam today that i didnt even study for. I know i have to be strong and keep going till it passes. I just cant believe she was so affectionate to a new guy... but thats life... Thanks guys for the advice.

KEEP THE FAITH MY FRIEND........GOD WILL SEND YOU YOUR TRUE SOUL MATE......WHERE AND WHEN YOU WON'T KNOW UNTIL THE SITUATION PRESENTS ITSELF TO YOU......YOU MUST BE WILLING TO ACCEPT THIS FACT THAT NOT ALL WOMEN YOU DATE ARE MEANT TO BE WITH YOU IN THE END

WE ALL GO THROUGH THIS AT ONE TIME OR ANOTHER. WHEN YOU HAVE A GOOD MATE REMEMBER TO LOVE AND ACCEPT THEM FOR WHO THEY ARE. DON'T CHEAT ON THEM, DON'T GAMBLE AWAY YOUR INCOME, DON'T BECOME SOMETHING DIFFERENT THAN WHAT THEY ORIGINALLY KNEW YOU TO BE. I HAVE SEEN SO MANY PEOPLE CHANGE AND FALL APART EMOTIONALLY, FINANCIALLY, PHYSICALLY, MENTALLY AND THEN IT ATTACKS THEIR VERY BEING.

DON'T FALL INTO THESE TRAPS AND MOST IMPORTANTLY....... TRUST AND BELIEVE THAT THERE IS SOMEONE OUT THERE THAT IS COMPATABLE WITH YOU!!!!!!

You my friend have experienced something almost every person has experienced in their lifetime. Your young and have many years to meet many worthy women, so don't get hung up in this moment. Move on and as time goes by you will recover.

Okay, this is definitely tough...I'd recommend that you get busy ASAP..Do things to keep your mind off the situation..Go out even if you have to force yourself...Stop dwelling on the garbage- worrying about it or regretting will NOT get you anywhere or help you in any way whatsoever...

Best of luck bro- you got a board full of people here for you

Take it from a guy who was badly - and blindly :eek: - in Love for a girl that wasn't worth it: once you meet that other woman who'll make you realize you're still able to open your heart to someone else, you'll keep on asking yourself why you felt so down during all this time... and how the hell you could have been so stupid!

Life goes on... for the better, bro. Keep your head up... and stop being so hard on yourself. Love can make us do some VERY foolish things. Nothing to be disappointed about. Just move on now. :)

first off, that sucks & I feel for you - everybody goes through
this crap though and it's the kind of thing that teaches you
self control & getting through this will make you mentally
stronger when you come out the other side.

You were stalled out in your relationship & you realized
that before when you started to lose interest before.
What you need to do is get to college if your not already there.
just think where you may have ended up if you didn't go to
college and this happened in 5 years.
I have been in a similar situation when I was your age and
when I talked to the girl years later I realized she had to
make the breakup so painful so we would actually break up
& move forward with our lives - so, it may not seem like it
right now but she is doing you a favor by making you both
move on to the next phase of your lives.
Once you get over this college will be one of the best times
of your life so don't give up now or you'll miss all the good
things coming your way.

In a year or so,you will look at this backwards and say how immature and childish was this girl,NOTHING will make you feel better instantly-just time,and you have to take a deep breath and relax and clear your mind.dont be alone,be with friends and get out and move on.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
methyl m1ke
NapsGear