over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

First Cycle

ETP Fitness

Newbies
Hey guys I am trying to get some opinions on this cycle.

Anavar 50-60mg every day
Hcg 500ui every week

Not sure if I should run test since I am going to use the anavar. Please any advice is very helpful.

I am currently 177, 5'5, have a bf of 9% and I am 22.

I typically only use var to kickstart a cycle or end one and never longer than 4 weeks at a time. Var and test together is a solid combo if you're not looking to go entirely off the deep end.

Anavar 50-60mg every day
Hcg 500ui every week

Not sure if I should run test since I am going to use the anavar. Please any advice is very helpful.

It's a stupid cycle, you didn't research enough. You're 177 lbs and only 22. You don't have a cycle length set up. My advice is to flush that var right down your toliet because you are not ready to be using gear.

We DONT tell you what to take on here, what to USE, etc, we DONT set up cycles, we DONT do your research for you. Before I used gear, I talked to my friends that used it for months, researched every possible side effect, researched each compound and doses, PCT, protein intake, etc. You clearly didn't do any of that. Be SMART AND SAFE. Do your homework

It's a stupid cycle, you didn't research enough. You're 177 lbs and only 22. You don't have a cycle length set up. My advice is to flush that var right down your toliet because you are not ready to be using gear.

We DONT tell you what to take on here, what to USE, etc, we DONT set up cycles, we DONT do your research for you. Before I used gear, I talked to my friends that used it for months, researched every possible side effect, researched each compound and doses, PCT, protein intake, etc. You clearly didn't do any of that. Be SMART AND SAFE. Do your homework

truth hurts sometimes.... take the advice above, and also think about providing goals you're trying to achieve. are you a bodybuilder, or are you a dude just looking to add some muscle??

Anavar 50-60mg every day
Hcg 500ui every week

Running Var stand alone IMO is a waste... For a 1st try just some test...350mg to 500mg for 10 weeks is a reasonable start.....bring in the Var the last 4 weeks.....

Good advice has been given wrt your research and threefiddy is on the mark as well.

Also use the hcg 2x per week at 250iu per inj

Do you have an AI on hand as well as your pct?

Thank you guys for the replies. So far I have not purchased anything. I was throwing out a cycle that a friend gave me. I have been researching and continue to do so. The reason I put this on here was to get the advice from you guys that are much more experienced than me. Appreciate all of your guys help. As of right now I am currently on a power lifting kick. I mainly compete in bodybuilding and plan on doing my 6th show in the fall. I have competed in all natural shows NMA is the league and plan on going over to NPC. Any other info needed let me know and I can provide.

The best advice I can give you if you are a competitor, hire a coach. John Meadows is who I would advise, but there are several very knowledgeable guys/pros on this board.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
KevinFinch
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131