over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Telling your Significant Other your "Number" of Sexual Partners

Ty

Registered
I've been dating this girl on and off for about 2 months. We've had sex a few time and I used a condom each time. She asked me the other day if she should go on BC. I said sure, why not. Then she asked if I'd go get a STD test. I was a bit taken back as we weren't really "serious" and I hadn't thought of just dating her.

As I was thinking this over, she saw my hesitation and she asked the dreaded question: So how many sexual partners have you had?

I know some guys keep an accurate count, some know a ball park figure and others stop keeping count. I'm an engineer by trade, so I keep count of everything. So I turned the question around and asked her, what do you mean by sexual partner?

I was slightly stunned by her answer. She said anyone you have done anything with down below, including just fingers. I should mention that this girl is bi. So in her world, if someone, a guy or girl touches her pussy, she counts it. I told her that straight men (maybe gay too, I don't know), usually only notch the bedpost if they have full intercourse. So I told her I have no idea based on her definition, which is true. She thinks I'm side tracking her and got mad.

So I'm curious am I alone in thinking that a "sexual partner" for straight guys is only intercourse (yes, anal counts)? Or do you guys count oral and finger banging as well?

Either you fucked or not IMO. If not, I'm not counting it as a "number".

If the girl/woman didn't make me cum, they didn't get counted. And no fingering doesn't count.

Last edited:
Let's say I met a woman and she ended up blowing me, and then I went down on her. When I am talking to my friends about sexual partners....do I count this woman? Yes I do. When talking to a woman I might end up in a relationship with about how many sexual partners I have had....do I count the woman that blew me? The answer is HE'LL NO! When dealing with girlfriends/potential girlfriends and talking about previous sexual partners....a good rule is...LESS HISTORY...MORE MYSTERY.

The numbers question is completely preloaded, you're fucked no matter how you answer; yes or no, as well as even not answering lol
If my dick doesn't go in her pussy, I don't count it.

But as a side note, even a bj or you fingerings a woman can give you or her an std, never hurts to check at your dr. I finally got a uti in my dick, oh holy shit that burns, lol, it's better than hiv or something, but don't trust strange, bro.

I refuse to tell women numbers, it turns into an argument, and why would a woman even want to know? I tell them straight up, I've had my days of being a man-whore, but that's as far as that conversation goes.

PLEASE DON'T TAKE OFFENSE BRO but every bisexual women I've known was either a skank or coo coo, BE CAREFUL.

Last edited:
If someone asked me a question like that, I'd probably just move on. I wouldn't even have anything close to an answer to that. Really, 20 or 40 or 60, what's the difference. It only takes one to get something. If your gonna play in the game of pussy your gonna get burned anyway, what percentage of sexually active people have hpv? It's almost certain to get a strain at some point. Tell her to grow up

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

First of all why did you even engage her in this conversation. I would've blown her off by sayin 1 or 2. If she pressed you come up with a super low number like the rest of us do.
Remember the President of the USA said blow jobs don't count (Clinton) Totally silly.

Your past is your business and the same with her. Just go to a walk in clinic get tested and call it good.
This kinda of information usually just leads to chaos and jealousy.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Professional Muscle mobile app

Never tell her your past numbers because that will be held against you....at the end of the day, it's none of her business and if she doesn't like it, she can leave. These chics all act like they aren't nailing everything that moves, they are.

Geez I was asked this by a lady im seeing the other day. She was under 20 men but had slept with a guy who went to prison for murder, before and after her got out..LOL I just quit talking and felt like a POS after I got to 40... OMG i never even thought about it. Fuck it!!!! its life and Im older now raising a daughter and will know just what to look out for LOL

I went for quality over quantity. Woman usually don't believe me when I tell them my number.

I think it’s healthy to establish in a relationship that there are things about one another that should be kept to yourself. The idea that a person needs to know everything about my past is unsettling to me! I personally don’t want to know about my wife’s past sexual experiences, she can be a freak, I’m sure she’s had a dick or two up her ass!

I didn't say anything, but around week 3 of dating my (now) wife. My sister brought this guy I used to hang out with.

He was trying to hook up with my sister because they used to date ect. He proceeds by trying to convince her that "sex isn't a big deal." Then resorts to using me as an example saying "MPJUICE HAS BEEN WITH A THOUSAND" I look at him like what the fuck?!?... Then he shouts out "AT LEAST!!!"... "A THOUSAND AT LEAST" (the way he said it you would think it's at least 2,000... He sounded so convincing I almost believed it)

My inner circle still jokes about it "1000... At least"

I don't know what my number is but it's definitely not a thousand.

I've actually dropped most my "friends" because when they saw that we (my lady and I) were happy they would bring things up that I did a decade ago (many of which were untrue).

Mind you my wife has only been with a handful of guys, it was pretty devastating to her and I think she still has insecurities about it.

In a vacuum girls don't mind hearing a high number. However in reality, it reminds them of how slutty they've been. Tell 'em whatcha want but just always add in something along the lines of "I value your personality" or "It's you not your body that I want".

It's 2020, this kind of shit doesn't matter anymore, of course you are honest with your partner unless they ask you not to tell them.

Mind you my wife has only been with a handful of guys, it was pretty devastating to her and I think she still has insecurities about it.

Similar situation for me. I had been around the block a few times but I was my wife's first boyfriend. She still gets insecure about it after nearly 20 years together.

For the OP, she shouldn't ask a question if she doesn't want the answer.

funny; my wife could not care less. she never bothered to ask me but has heard about some of my past escapades. doesn't bother her one bit. i'm sure she'd tease me about it if i actually told her.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws