over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

interesting post from GH15

I agree with you Jim. This gentleman was very poorly guided and basically "wasted" his cycle in my opinion at his first go around. Hell he wasted it again when he "mentally cracked" 3 weeks out this year.

I feel if a coach personally has NOT done high amounts, it would seem uncomfortable condoning such a practice for people they coach.

Apparently it worked out very favorably for him and he was thrilled.

Lets hope he never does that again. You know it's funny you say that about condoning high dose cause one of the reasons I quit competing is because I didn't want to take high doses, but in retrospect I was afraid of nothing. High dose for me would have been anything over 500 mgs. That's the highest I ever went when I competed. I actually went higher later on. When guys come to me I rarely mess with their doses unless they are just too freakin high and on occasion too low. If anything I kinda move things around a little depending on what is brought to me. Most people know what they are doing. The interent is a double edged sword though. Sometimes there is too much info and that can be a bad thing.

Last edited:
I'd like to add..

GH15 is presuming that those who are reading this KNOW HOW TO EAT AND TRAIN PROPERLY! Unfortunately, this is not the case..

So again, it's a presice combination of training, diet, steroids/drugs, and genetics that will determine your ultimate level of development. You can take all of the drugs that you want, if you don't know how to EAT AND TRAIN you will never look like a competitive bodybuilder, let alone a PRO. On top of that even if you become a master of diet and training, without the right genetics, you will never become a PRO.

It bothers me that people think bodybuilding is all drugs; LOOK AT THE GOLDEN AGE BOYS! Arnold, Zane, Columbo, Nubret, Robinson, Ferrigno, and all of the other all-time great bodybuilders did NOT RELY ON DRUGS to develop their physiques, but rather, relied almost exclusively on DIET AND TRAINING!

I've never used TRENBOLONE, HGH, insulin, IGF-1 or any other peptide hormone, and I look better than MOST of the guys out there who HAVE. I'm not trying to be cocky, I am just trying to make a point. NOW, if you want to be a MASS-MONSTER of modern-day proportions, than YES, you will absolutely have to use ludacris amounts of drugs. This is precisely why I have come to dislike bodybuilding as a SPORT, although I absolutely LOVE BODYBUILDING AS A LIFESTYLE!

Last edited:
I'd like to add..

GH15 is presuming that those who are reading this KNOW HOW TO EAT AND TRAIN PROPERLY! Unfortunately, this is not the case..

So again, it's a presice combination of training, diet, steroids/drugs, and genetics that will determine your ultimate level of development. You can take all of the drugs that you want, if you don't know how to EAT AND TRAIN you will never look like a competitive bodybuilder, let alone a PRO. On top of that even if you become a master of diet and training, without the right genetics, you will never become a PRO.

It bothers me that people think bodybuilding is all drugs; LOOK AT THE GOLDEN AGE BOYS! Arnold, Zane, Columbo, Nubret, Robinson, Ferrigno, and all of the other all-time great bodybuilders did NOT RELY ON DRUGS to develop their physiques, but rather, relied almost exclusively on DIET AND TRAINING!

I've never used TRENBOLONE, HGH, insulin, IGF-1 or any other peptide hormone, and I look better than MOST of the guys out there who HAVE. I'm not trying to be cocky, I am just trying to make a point. NOW, if you want to be a MASS-MONSTER of modern-day proportions, than YES, you will absolutely have to use ludacris amounts of drugs. This is precisely why I have come to dislike bodybuilding as a SPORT, although I absolutely LOVE BODYBUILDING AS A LIFESTYLE!

Can you give us an example of how NOT to train and eat? I ask this because you say that most people don't know how to do either correctly.

I'd like to add..

I've never used TRENBOLONE, HGH, insulin, IGF-1 or any other peptide hormone, and I look better than MOST of the guys out there who HAVE. !

but there is NO doubt that with them, even in low doses, you would look better....more seperated, more striated, more 3d, fuller, stronger, and not dieting as hard...u would look awesome on ur frame....

I'd like to add..

I'm sorry but I had to laugh at that. this isn't the "losing fat" section of bodybuilding.com

but there is NO doubt that with them, even in low doses, you would look better....more seperated, more striated, more 3d, fuller, stronger, and not dieting as hard...u would look awesome on ur frame....

Would I Look BETTER? NO. Would I be much BIGGER AND MUCH MORE MUSCULAR? YES!

My waist is 28 inches dude, my SKELETON is TEEEEEENIE! I don't EVER wanna lose that! ;)

Why not replace the tren with NPP if you have problems with tren. Tren is the best way to go..but i like many also don't like the way i feel on it. I look great..but whats the point of looking great if i feel like shit and am not getting paid for it. I have found NPP to be similar to tren...and i feel great on it. ( don't get me wrong i love tren..but i just cant use it for more then a month).

GH15's advise is the next best thing to gettin early a early morning BJ from your girl :D

Can you give us an example of how NOT to train and eat? I ask this because you say that most people don't know how to do either correctly.

Ultimately, the QUALITY OF YOUR AMINO ACIDS will determine your rate of growth. If you think Taco Bell and McDonalds will build muscle-tissue, YOUR'E WRONG!

I eat primarily egg, beef, chicken, turkey, fish, and dairy, with all of my carbohydrates coming from oats, yams, and select fruits and lots of vegetables. All of my fats are from natural animal sources, limited dairy, eggs, and some nuts.

I eat approximately 700-1,000 calories per meal, and I eat every 2-3 hours--no exeptions. I never even have to force-feed, since I have been eating like this for over 10 years. I get very hungry, very often. My body NEEDS the nutrients. I have an extremely fast metabolism and a very ectomorphic skeleton.

Contary to popular belief, you can gain MORE MUSCLE TISSUE while eating a lower calorie surplus from CLEAN FOOD, then you can gain from a higher calorie surplus from SHIT FOOD. So, don't convince yourself that you can eat whatever the fuck you want because it will build muscle, it WON'T! I can gain more muscle on 4,000 calories of quality amino acids, fats, and carbs, than I can from 8,000 calories of shit. A good example of this is how bodybuilders can GROW while dieting for a contest, due to the intake of extremely high quality calories.

As far as TRAINING, I believe that most bodybuilders are severely UNDER-TRAINING, but that's another issue entirely.

Last edited:
Would I Look BETTER? NO. Would I be much BIGGER AND MUCH MORE MUSCULAR? YES!

My waist is 28 inches dude, my SKELETON is TEEEEEENIE! I don't EVER wanna lose that! ;)

so low dose tren will make your waist bigger? you would have SLIGHTLY bigger muscles, and in better condition, thats all....until you do it, i dont see how you can possibly come up with those conclusions...ive NEVER seen anyone complain about having less water/fat,being more striated, fuller, stronger, more seperation and a few lbs more muscle..what your personal choice is, is just that....unless you just believe you have reached the pinacle of the sport with your current physique and have no room for improvement...??? (which most normal people, even most gym guys would agree with, but in terms of being a "someone" in bodybuilding).....a small amount of tren would make you look better(in competition look) no matter how you look at it....unless you like being fatter, not as striated, not as seperated....

NOT saying you dont look good, bc i can already see how an ego like yours takes even positive comments..:rolleyes:

i am speaking on low dose gh and tren...not slin and peps

Last edited:
Ultimately, the QUALITY OF YOUR AMINO ACIDS will determine your rate of growth. If you think Taco Bell and McDonalds will build muscle-tissue, YOUR'E WRONG!

I eat primarily egg, beef, chicken, turkey, fish, and dairy, with all of my carbohydrates coming from oats, yams, and select fruits and lots of vegetables. All of my fats are from natural animal sources, limited dairy, eggs, and some nuts.

I eat approximately 700-1,000 calories per meal, and I eat every 2-3 hours--no exeptions. I never even have to force-feed, since I have been eating like this for over 10 years. I get very hungry, very often. My body NEEDS the nutrients. I have an extremely fast metabolism and a very ectomorphic skeleton.

Contary to popular belief, you can gain MORE MUSCLE TISSUE while eating a lower calorie surplus from CLEAN FOOD, then you can gain from a higher calorie surplus from SHIT FOOD. So, don't convince yourself that you can eat whatever the fuck you want because it will build muscle, it WON'T! I can gain more muscle on 4,000 calories of quality amino acids, fats, and carbs, than I can from 8,000 calories of shit.

As far as TRAINING, I believe that most bodybuilders are severely UNDER-TRAINING, but that's another issue entirely.

Thanks for the reply. Pretty basic stuff and I can't really disagree on too much of what you say. I almost never eat McDonald's maybe two times per year. My foods are pretty much coming from the list you wrote. Personally I do not like veggies too much. I also don't eat on the dot. I have found that for gaining mass I just eat when I am hungry. Now if I were to try and lose fat I would time my meals a little better because of the limited calories.

Far as training, I like to train and like to do many sets, but there are plenty of big boys out there that do low sets. I personally only train a body part once a week, but my sets are higher than most too. If someone told me that I could get bigger doing a body part more often I prob wouldn't anyway as I am as big as I feel I ever need to be even If it were true. The only exception would be if I were to compete again and then I would switch to twice a day training.

Last edited:
so low dose tren will make your waist bigger? you would have SLIGHTLY bigger muscles, and in better condition, thats all....until you do it, i dont see how you can possibly come up with those conclusions...ive NEVER seen anyone complain about having less water/fat,being more striated, fuller, stronger, more seperation and a few lbs more muscle..what your personal choice is, is just that....unless you just believe you have reached the pinacle of the sport with your current physique and have no room for improvement...??? (which most normal people, even most gym guys would agree with, but in terms of being a "someone" in bodybuilding).....a small amount of tren would make you look better(in competition look) no matter how you look at it....unless you like being fatter, not as striated, not as seperated....

NOT saying you dont look good, bc i can already see how an ego like yours takes even positive comments..:rolleyes:

I totally agree that I would look INSANE if I ran TREN!:headbang:

It's the HGH and slin that I was talking about. Once I have kids, Tren may be an option in the distant future. Once I hit my late 30's, I will start the HGH. My body is a masterpiece that will take MANY more years to complete :cool:

Contary to popular belief, you can gain MORE MUSCLE TISSUE while eating a lower calorie surplus from CLEAN FOOD, then you can gain from a higher calorie surplus from SHIT FOOD. So, don't convince yourself that you can eat whatever the fuck you want because it will build muscle, it WON'T! I can gain more muscle on 4,000 calories of quality amino acids, fats, and carbs, than I can from 8,000 calories of shit. A good example of this is how bodybuilders can GROW while dieting for a contest, due to the intake of extremely high quality calories.

HAHAHAHAHA. So there is some magical muscle building property in chicken breasts that don't exist in anything mcdonalds or taco bell have on the menu?

Last edited:
HAHAHAHAHA. So there is some magical muscle building property in chicken breasts that don't exist in anything mcdonalds or taco bell have on the menu?

haha very true. I eat mc donalds and taco bell more then i eat lean chicken breasts...and i grow like a beast. I have some friends that eat strikt clean food and are making no gains at all. I also am staying very lean...the magic is in the drugs..not the food.

You obviously have no clue about the DIFFERENT AMINO ACID PROFILES of each protein source. Do you really think that the amino acids in your "beef taco" are the same amino acids in my top-round steak?

You have a lot to learn..

You obviously have no clue about the DIFFERENT AMINO ACID PROFILES of each protein source. Do you really think that the amino acids in your "beef taco" are the same amino acids in my top-round steak?

You have a lot to learn..

They are saying this bc gh15 says it dosen't matter how u eat or train, if u take the right drugs.

Alpha, how do you know where they got that food? Did you even see them prepare it? do you think a hen raised in a cage all its life os better or the same to eat as a happy little chicken on the field pecking away at the bugs roaming free and gleefully flapping its wings?! This is a luxury not possible for your macdonalds hen!! Do you think fortifies bread is as healthy as taking a vitamin to supplement your minerals? Or would it be better to uptake the minerals from their original source? Macro nutrients are important, but are they as important as tje micronutrients? Also free range chicken is fat turns alittle yellow when it is dry, but cage raised chicken fat turns white? Think about this...

Last edited:
They are saying this bc gh15 says it dosen't matter how u eat or train, if u take the right drugs.

He's wrong, it's just MUCH HARDER to consume as MANY clean calories as it is SHITTY calories. BUT IT CAN BE DONE! :)

Alpha, how do you know where they got that food? Did you even see them prepare it? do you think a hen raised in a cage all its life os better or the same to eat as a happy little chicken on the field pecking away at the bugs roaming gleefully flapping its wings?! Do you think fortifies bread is as healthy as taking a vitamin to supplement your minerals? Or would it be better to uptake the minerals from their original source? Macro nutrients are important, but are they as important as tje micronutrients? Also free range chicken is fat turns alittle yellow when it is dry, but cage raised chicken fat turns white? Think about this...

Exactly! It's not even REAL 100% CHICKEN! It's a mix of chicken, soy, gelatin, and filler! The "beef" is even worse!

If you want to read all of gh15's posts without the stuff about chicks and debates on who's natural just type it into Facebook search bar. Gh15 god of hormones and you can read all the good stuff. He's 100% right about tren and hgh just look at my pics before then my pics at my first show

Sent from my iPhone 4 using Tapatalk

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
novi0jqz
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner