over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

interesting post from GH15

You obviously have no clue about the DIFFERENT AMINO ACID PROFILES of each protein source. Do you really think that the amino acids in your "beef taco" are the same amino acids in my top-round steak?

You have a lot to learn..

If you eat a beef taco from taco bell and some chicken mcnuggits every single day, I'll bet your legs will start growing.

If you eat a beef taco from taco bell and some chicken mcnuggits every single day, I'll bet your legs will start growing.

You are CURSED with an ugly, improportionate, mediocore sized physique. You don't look good at all, and you have no level of muscle maturity compared to me, despite our age difference. You are a loser and probably aren't very happy about your life circumstances. My physique is and always will be better than yours, no matter what fucking drugs you take or how much chicken you eat, son.

You are CURSED with an ugly, improportionate, mediocore sized physique. You don't look good at all, and you have no level of muscle maturity compared to me, despite our age difference. You are a loser and probably aren't very happy about your life circumstances. My physique is and always will be better than yours, no matter what fucking drugs you take or how much chicken you eat, son.

Says the guy who has not, and most likely NEVER will, win a national qualifier.:star-w:rs

Ultimately, the QUALITY OF YOUR AMINO ACIDS will determine your rate of growth. If you think Taco Bell and McDonalds will build muscle-tissue, YOUR'E WRONG!

I eat primarily egg, beef, chicken, turkey, fish, and dairy, with all of my carbohydrates coming from oats, yams, and select fruits and lots of vegetables. All of my fats are from natural animal sources, limited dairy, eggs, and some nuts.

I eat approximately 700-1,000 calories per meal, and I eat every 2-3 hours--no exeptions. I never even have to force-feed, since I have been eating like this for over 10 years. I get very hungry, very often. My body NEEDS the nutrients. I have an extremely fast metabolism and a very ectomorphic skeleton.

Contary to popular belief, you can gain MORE MUSCLE TISSUE while eating a lower calorie surplus from CLEAN FOOD, then you can gain from a higher calorie surplus from SHIT FOOD. So, don't convince yourself that you can eat whatever the fuck you want because it will build muscle, it WON'T! I can gain more muscle on 4,000 calories of quality amino acids, fats, and carbs, than I can from 8,000 calories of shit. A good example of this is how bodybuilders can GROW while dieting for a contest, due to the intake of extremely high quality calories.

As far as TRAINING, I believe that most bodybuilders are severely UNDER-TRAINING, but that's another issue entirely.

Most are overestimating cals they eat to make it more dramatic and you are not exceptional
You've posted your diet and no way even 1 of those meals are 700-1000 cals
http://www.professionalmuscle.com/f...orum/77520-what-carbs-work-u.html#post1074892

Last edited:
BTW, I have the GH15 "bible" and agree with much of what he says. I disagree with some of it as well..he's not very scientific in his approach, but his experience can not be denied.

You can eat "shit" food now and then if you want to, and it will not be detrimental to your physique or health. For christs sakes, those who think you can't....please read up on dosage and context.

Martin Berkhan and many of his natural trainees and followers of IF who are NATTY, prove this the case. He's just one example. Like a fukking cheeseburger and pizza is going to kill anybody and all of a sudden lose an oz of muscle or gain 10# of fat overnight from one meal:rolleyes:

500mg of Anadrol for a year = bad
50-100mg/d of Anadrol for a few weeks with a break = okay.

2 beers on the weekend for most = fine.
A 12 pack every night = bad.

A crap meal once or twice a week (leaner people can get away with more flexibility) = okay.

McDonald every night in a hypercaloric state = bad.

HAHAHAHAHA. So there is some magical muscle building property in chicken breasts that don't exist in anything mcdonalds or taco bell have on the menu?

is this actually a serious question. off course the quality of the food means something. it is sad some people are going to up paying dearly for doing things a certain way talked about by many in this thread and they would have had the same or better results doing things different. don't be so blind

read this about beef processing

Safety of Beef Processing Method Is Questioned - NYTimes.com

LOL someone has been peaking into the bible ;)

diet is bullshit! with enough hormones in your body will have to eat calorically dense home cooked food, just to keep your weight up especially with tren and gh in your system. you will not grow on chicken and rice :lightbulb:

chiken and rice half time pizza.hamburger,lasagna,icecream and cinnamon rolls from walmart americano the other half :lightbulb:

Did you know that towards the middle-end of his career, Ronnie BULKED ON "contest food"...

My waist is 31inches when bulking and as low as 30 when cutting at nearly 6'4 and GH and tren have never made my waist or any of my tiny joints bigger. So there goes that theory out the window... Alpha sick new pic. For someone that hasn't been playing the chemical game long, you look fantastic. Magnum, do you think because of how large and lean you have been, thar you can regain some of it with lower calories because of muscle memory? Would you ever consider doing a show again? Perhaps a masters show in the future? With you knowledge and frame I imagine that you would do a lot of damage!

My waist is 31inches when bulking and as low as 30 when cutting at nearly 6'4 and GH and tren have never made my waist or any of my tiny joints bigger. So there goes that theory out the window... Alpha sick new pic. For someone that hasn't been playing the chemical game long, you look fantastic. Magnum, do you think because of how large and lean you have been, thar you can regain some of it with lower calories because of muscle memory? Would you ever consider doing a show again? Perhaps a masters show in the future? With you knowledge and frame I imagine that you would do a lot of damage!

I know that I def do not need a lot of calories to gain back what I've had and I'm guessing I would not need much more to gain above and beyond. As far as competing I would not do it without GH and I've tried it twice and for some reason it raises my heart rate and this was only at 2 iu's. I'd want to be on a level playing field so it would also include all the other goodies that I know these guys are doing. Here's me about 3 weeks ago. Bout 4 months of semi serious training. Just kinda feeling things out trying to see what happens. Jesus sorry pic is so big. :eek:

Attachments

• me.jpg
    me.jpg
    128.1 KB · Views: 1,324
Last edited:

That's straight up nasty. You aren't Brad Pitt with Arnolds body, get over yourself! I'm sure you have a great build, so just let it speak for itself, and stop the self promotion. I used to be a lot like you, and that's not something I'm proud of. Did you really have to attack his build like that? We as bodybuilders deal with enough discrimination from the general public because of our builds. Places like this should be a safe haven for those in the iron brother and sisterhood, not a place to be attacked. That leg comment was obviously a silly joke. And if not, then fuck it, prove him wrong and take it out on the squat rack on your next leg session! I usually don't post on boards (maybe animals board back in the day), but I couldn't get over how nasty that response was. You seem like a great guy from some of your posts, learn to be the better man sometimes...just a thought.

I know that I def do not need a lot of calories to gain back what I've had and I'm guessing I would not need much more to gain above and beyond. As far as competing I would not do it without GH and I've tried it twice and for some reason it raises my heart rate and this was only at 2 iu's. I'd want to be on a level playing field so it would also include all the other goodies that I know these guys are doing. Here's me about 3 weeks ago. Bout 4 months of semi serious training. Just kinda feeling things out trying to see what happens. Jesus sorry pic is so big. :eek:

Looking fing laaaaarge bro! You could def do damage if you decided to compete again, you are holding serious mass. You look great, keep it up! BTW, the pic size is fine, I don't even know how to do that, unless I'm on Facebook lol! Seriously, you look as big as in your avi :)

Magnum facially you look like osiris with hair...

Looking fing laaaaarge bro! You could def do damage if you decided to compete again, you are holding serious mass. You look great, keep it up! BTW, the pic size is fine, I don't even know how to do that, unless I'm on Facebook lol! Seriously, you look as big as in your avi :)

LOL thanks man, ok I gotta tell you in my avatar pic I weigh 203 in this pic I weigh 293. Of course lots of fat, but lots more muscle too.

LOL thanks man, ok I gotta tell you in my avatar pic I weigh 203 in this pic I weigh 293. Of course lots of fat, but lots more muscle too.

Wow you must be super lean at that show, because I'd have guessed your weight at 240 to 259. If you are that much now, then you'd crush everyone in your class, especially if you've only been back at it a few weeks or so. I got ill in July and it threw me off. I've finally been able to go at it hard again for the past 5 weeks or so. I'm amazed how fast the mass comes back without overly trying too hard with excess calories. The body truly is an amazing, beautiful machine!

I read it and think that is one of the best post I've seen in along time. Very well thought out. Not for the weak though. this post could be taken seriously, as it should, or it could just continued to be bashed.

you look small...

i'm talking about your hands and head... :p

I have a feeling that when you go below 10% bf, a lot more people are gonna wanna try higher volume and eat less carbs from the way you'll look... just a feeling ;)

and...... is that a 'stache i see there?

you look small...

i'm talking about your hands and head... :p

I have a feeling that when you go below 10% bf, a lot more people are gonna wanna try higher volume and eat less carbs from the way you'll look... just a feeling ;)

and...... is that a 'stache i see there?

If less carbs, I'm assuming more protein or fat. Which is it though?

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Nopko
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131