over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

TK Lab Athlete.....road to competition

my power day went really well. im getting stronger by the day...my muscles as well as my joints, ligaments, and tendons....thanks to TK deca. I might have to make it a staple of all my cycles from here on it, even if its jus a very low weekly dose. Now that its fully kicked in i can finally squat again and the reps on all my other lifts have gone up, im loving it. heres what the workout looked like.................

power day
pull up/pull downs to warm up..............3 sets 8
flat barbell bench.... 135x10 225x10 315x10 405x4
deadlifts..... 135x10 225x10 315x8 405x6 495x6
squats..... 135x10 225x10 315x6 315x6......first time squating in 6 months, working my way back up slowly
leg extensions to cool down.....4 sets of 20 using 200lbs

Good job bro!!!

everything is going really well with this cycle. Im five weeks in and i feel myself getting bigger and fuller with every meal and every workout. Its been awhile since i have weighed myself. I plan on stepping on the scale on monday and posting a quick preview progress pic. in addition to my test/deca cycle i plan on adding eq this week as well...heres what my cycle will now look like

TK LABS

sust250 750mg wk
deca 600mg wk
eq 600mg wk

AWESOME

Great Log you have started here Bro! We want you to know that we are very happy to have you as part of our TEAM. We stand behind our TEAM MEMBERS 100% and are here for you whatever you need! Keep Growing like a BEAST. Our Goal is to help get you as big and as ripped as humanly possible ! ! !

:D:D:D:D:D:D

Great Log you have started here Bro! We want you to know that we are very happy to have you as part of our TEAM. We stand behind our TEAM MEMBERS 100% and are here for you whatever you need! Keep Growing like a BEAST. Our Goal is to help get you as big and as ripped as humanly possible ! ! !

TK...you kick ass bro...amazing support!

Thanks for the support.....every week im on cycle i get more and more amazed with the superior quality of your gear. i have a feeeling this will be my best offseason yet

Shadow, what contest are you going to do?

Hey Big Q!! U know i really dont know what show i will do. The gameplan is to get everything firing on all cyclinders....diet, training, supplementation and get my bodyweight back up to 300lbs. once im there i will start putting a show or two on the radar, but im probly looking at jumping on stage mid to late 2012....how about u bro?

everything is going really well with this cycle. Im five weeks in and i feel myself getting bigger and fuller with every meal and every workout. Its been awhile since i have weighed myself. I plan on stepping on the scale on monday and posting a quick preview progress pic. in addition to my test/deca cycle i plan on adding eq this week as well...heres what my cycle will now look like

TK LABS

sust250 750mg wk
deca 600mg wk
eq 600mg wk

Shadow I was wondering is 600mg of EQ the highest dose you use?

TK...you kick ass bro...amazing support!

THANK YOU BRO! We are here for all of you guys! :)

Thanks for the support.....every week im on cycle i get more and more amazed with the superior quality of your gear. i have a feeeling this will be my best offseason yet

You are looking better each week Bro! Keep up the good hard work and we will take care of the rest ;)

I will be running a similar plan, minus the EQ. I might add a compound if the Boss can swing it, or I'll end up buying it...prices are on point so that won't be an issue.

Game clock starts tomorrow (Monday).

Keep up the great work bro!!

Shadow I was wondering is 600mg of EQ the highest dose you use?

highest dose of eq ive used is 900mg weekly.... i really start loving eq at around 800mg a week......insane pumps, vascularity, endurance, raging appetite. i will pyramid up to atleast 800mg a week as i go along...stacks incredibly well with tren, and deca

I will be running a similar plan, minus the EQ. I might add a compound if the Boss can swing it, or I'll end up buying it...prices are on point so that won't be an issue.

Game clock starts tomorrow (Monday).

Keep up the great work bro!!

sounds good bro...wish u all the best......u r on the best team to make the best gains, thats for sure

week 6

TK LABS

sust250 750mg wk
deca 600mg wk
eq 600mg wk

weighed in this morning at 280lbs....thats 15 pounds in 6 weeks of quality size, my waist is still tight and im not retaining much water....still very very impressed with the quality and potency of TK labs gear

im revising my training split again this week as im looking to really bring my legs up this offseason. here is what my split will look like

monday- legs focusing on quads
tuesday- chest and tris
wednesday- back and bis
thursday-rest
friday- legs focusing on hams

calves worked M,W,F

hey bro...good job and NICE gains!

Are you breaking your injects up throughout the week, or just pinning once?

highest dose of eq ive used is 900mg weekly.... i really start loving eq at around 800mg a week......insane pumps, vascularity, endurance, raging appetite. i will pyramid up to atleast 800mg a week as i go along...stacks incredibly well with tren, and deca

Thanks man I'm planning to run it soon at 600-800mg your three times my size so I guess I wont need to go to 900mg can't wait for the increased appetite I don't always feel like eating specially if I'm tired

Last edited:
hey bro...good job and NICE gains!

Are you breaking your injects up throughout the week, or just pinning once?

thanks bro

right now im just pinning once a week, every friday.... 3cc of test in one rear delt, 3cc of deca in the other rear delt, and 1.5cc of eq in one tricep and 1.5 in the the other. the impressive part is i have never had any pain, swelling, or welts at the injection site.....this stuff is very very clean and pure gear....loving it!!

Nice to hear about the painless injections. My training partner and I are going to take up the buy 50, get 15 free deal so that is just an added bonus. Nice log bro!

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
thinman72
NapsGear