over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Pharmaqo Road to NY Pro

Quick update just got back from the Arnold classic working my sponsors booth. This week def feeling the tren sweats and the winstrol look of being super dry and vascular has def ticked up big time. Biggest thing I know of true winstrol is that my vascularity especially in my lower half gets crazy and it has. Just how my body responds to it. So far we are trending to bring a great look to NY. I still see the skinny 14 year old in the mirror (bodybuilder problems) but many people along with judges noticed how much true size I have put on in the last year and commented on being super freaky. Again I don't see it but probably why I push as hard as I do. Hopefully this is helping you guys out. Just giving an honest assessment of how things are working. If you guys have any questions about anything fire away and I will be happy to respond.

Hey guys
Starting this thread I am newer to posting on PM but for years ALWAYS came here for resources. I am a men's open bber and am getting ready for the NY pro and will be writing down my experience with Pharmaqo being not biased and tell you straight up my experience. I am friends with LATS and my former supply went dark and they were top notch and was looking for another source and lats recommended me to Pharmaqo. Here is my current doses and protocols and will update weekly and give a synopsis of what I am noticing. Hope this helps!!!! Let's hope I have a good experience with the gear as well considering this is a new source to me......I don't doubt LATS and Mr P has been more than accommodating to me as well which put my worries at ease.

16 weeks out through 14 weeks out: 400 mg sustanon every other day (pharmaqo)
60 mg anavar daily (pharmaqo am and pm doses 30 and 30)
4 iu serostim nightly. I would use more but I have a condition where I cannot use more than 4-5 iu daily
50 mg aromisen pharma from my doc 25 am and 25 after meal 4
80 McG clen (40 am and 40 pm daily)
50 McG t3 (25 am and 25 pm)

At 14 weeks out (2 days ago) same exact protocol as above but added another 20 mg anavar so up to 80 mg daily (pharmaqo)
Added 100 mg tren acetate every other day will titrate this up to show (pharmaqo)

So far along with phasing into contest prep everything is working exactly as it should. On true anavar I think we can all agree if you are a vet in this game there has been a time when you have received fake or under dosed anavar because the raws are so expensive. This is def on point because with anavar I get a fullness and a hardness no other oral encompasses along with a def strength increase. The strength increase is nothing like dbol or anadrol but there is def a strength increase every time I have true var. On true var I def become more vascular and very round and full which I am also noticing from this var as well.

As far as test is concerned I will get labs run sometime in the near future but I can say without labs the test is most accurately dosed. Sex drive through the roof, increased aggression which comes taking test in this dose (not a bad aggression but it's there) and all signs pointing to the test being on point.

I just pinned my first tren acetate injection a few nights ago and I always say within around 2 weeks I will def know if it is hitting the way it should......it's tren haha we know the territory.

I typically add one or two changes at a time so I can notice how my body is responding to each compound versus just dumping everything in at once and then have no idea how the body is responding so we will def be adding some more goodies here in the next short term time frame.

Hope this helps the members out there!!!
Bro you are you open pro or classic?

Hey guys just a touch over 6 weeks out. Not a lot of compound changes and everything working as it should. I have def felt everything on Pharmaqo line works as advertised. I have done this for YEARS so I know when something feels off or not as it should. I am looking my best ever with these final weeks to go so hoping for a great placing. Here is the list of the supplements I am running currently.
100 mg test prop daily
150 mg tren ace eod
150 mg mast prop eod
100 mg oral winstrol daily 50 am 50 pm
proviron 50 mg daily 25 am and 25 pm
100 mg primo ace 50 am and 50 pm
100 McG clen daily 50 am 50 pre workout
75 McG t3 (highest I will go)
4 iu serostim night before bed
50 mg aromisen daily 25 am 25 pm

Hey guys just a touch over 6 weeks out. Not a lot of compound changes and everything working as it should. I have def felt everything on Pharmaqo line works as advertised. I have done this for YEARS so I know when something feels off or not as it should. I am looking my best ever with these final weeks to go so hoping for a great placing. Here is the list of the supplements I am running currently.
100 mg test prop daily
150 mg tren ace eod
150 mg mast prop eod
proviron 50 mg daily 25 am and 25 pm
50 mg aromisen daily 25 am 25 pm
at 6 weeks out how do you manage diet workouts and cardio?

at 6 weeks out how do you manage diet workouts and cardio?
Cardio is at 40 min 6 days a week. Diet is what my coach tells me based on my progress pictures. Workouts still pushing as hard as we can high volume high reps heavy weight. Within a few weeks volume will more than likely drop a bit but not intensity. Cardio will be monitored based on conditioning but honestly I don't see it going up much if any. Typically last few days before show cardio is tapered to nothing so legs do not swell.

In reference to your Serostim, is it also Parmaqo product?
No Its pharma gh from a few contacts I have who have AIDS and have a script from Walgreens. Mr. P gh I have heard is top notch just have never tried it. Everything from Mr P has been top notch so I don't doubt the GH would be awesome as well.

Ok guys adding in 60 mg halo daily last 4 weeks and upping proviron to 100 mg daily as well. Everything from Mr P has been amazing!!!!! Usually with orals it takes me about 10 days to notice a difference but not with halo that is a different animal. All legit halo I have taken gives me nosebleeds and crazy aggression within a day or 2....it is not a PED for the faint of heart or a newbie. Can't wait to give you feedback on the halo because halo a lot of times is faked. Again with pharmaqo everything is top notch so I am not worried about it one bit which is assuring entering this final stretch in prep.

Also changed instead of 50 mg aromisen daily 1 tab letro daily 2.5 mg and 25 mg aromisen daily instead of the 50 mg daily aromisen

Easier to do this lol 🤣🤣🤣
100 mg test prop daily
150 mg tren ace eod
150 mg mast prop eod
proviron 100 mg daily 50 am and 50 pm
25 mg aromisen daily (Walgreens)
60 mg halo daily 30 am 30 pre workout
2.5 mg letro daily (Walgreens)

No Its pharma gh from a few contacts I have who have AIDS and have a script from Walgreens. Mr. P gh I have heard is top notch just have never tried it. Everything from Mr P has been top notch so I don't doubt the GH would be awesome as well.
I can vouch for the GH.

100 mg test prop daily
150 mg tren ace eod
150 mg mast prop eod
60mg halotestin is already a mega decent dose, if not underdosed it will give the body a completely different dimension

60mg halotestin is already a mega decent dose, if not underdosed it will give the body a completely different dimension
100 percent and will post my experience with it after a few days of it. All pharmaqo products are so good I hope this log is helping people out. Obviously if someone is not competing at this high of a level these doses would be absurd BUT just giving my experience and being honest about what I am on and how it is working. Pharmaqo for the win!!!!

60mgs of halo with 100mgs of winy, holy sht! I hope your liver can handle it.
I would say if the halo is real you have the best source in the states, because it's almost impossible to find real halo! But pharmaqo has always had great tests on it's products.
Best wishes man! Let us know what you think of the halo

100 mg test prop daily
150 mg tren ace eod
150 mg mast prop eod
are you prepared by AJ sims? 60mg halo really tough, it would kill my appetite, 5 weeks of use is a lot; but it's subjective, if you can it's phenomenal, 2 grams of tudca minimum

100 percent and will post my experience with it after a few days of it. All pharmaqo products are so good I hope this log is helping people out. Obviously if someone is not competing at this high of a level these doses would be absurd BUT just giving my experience and being honest about what I am on and how it is working. Pharmaqo for the win!!!!
When I was talking to 2pmpup we were talking about various products and manufacturers .. some of it was hit and miss with products.. he has the ability to do real damage.. I told him I'd like to see him get legit product and not ruin his prep.. I contacted MrP.. I told him the situation.. told him that he would do a log and give honest feedback.. P was more than happy to be apart of it.. P is a great guy.. loves the game.. very generous..👍

are you prepared by AJ sims? 60mg halo really tough, it would kill my appetite, 5 weeks of use is a lot; but it's subjective, if you can it's phenomenal, 2 grams of tudca minimum
No I am not. AJ is great but not my coach

Pharmaqo halo is def legit. Nosebleeds daily only thing I have added and people have been commenting left and right now the skin is laying super thin on my body. I know from previous experiences taking legit halo this is same feeling. I am not an aggressive person either and within 30 minutes it gives me a kick like I want to rip the weights off the bar. Def good to go!!!

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131