over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Pharmaqo Road to NY Pro

2pmpup

Newbies
Hey guys
Starting this thread I am newer to posting on PM but for years ALWAYS came here for resources. I am a men's open bber and am getting ready for the NY pro and will be writing down my experience with Pharmaqo being not biased and tell you straight up my experience. I am friends with LATS and my former supply went dark and they were top notch and was looking for another source and lats recommended me to Pharmaqo. Here is my current doses and protocols and will update weekly and give a synopsis of what I am noticing. Hope this helps!!!! Let's hope I have a good experience with the gear as well considering this is a new source to me......I don't doubt LATS and Mr P has been more than accommodating to me as well which put my worries at ease.

16 weeks out through 14 weeks out: 400 mg sustanon every other day (pharmaqo)
60 mg anavar daily (pharmaqo am and pm doses 30 and 30)
4 iu serostim nightly. I would use more but I have a condition where I cannot use more than 4-5 iu daily
50 mg aromisen pharma from my doc 25 am and 25 after meal 4
80 McG clen (40 am and 40 pm daily)
50 McG t3 (25 am and 25 pm)

At 14 weeks out (2 days ago) same exact protocol as above but added another 20 mg anavar so up to 80 mg daily (pharmaqo)
Added 100 mg tren acetate every other day will titrate this up to show (pharmaqo)

So far along with phasing into contest prep everything is working exactly as it should. On true anavar I think we can all agree if you are a vet in this game there has been a time when you have received fake or under dosed anavar because the raws are so expensive. This is def on point because with anavar I get a fullness and a hardness no other oral encompasses along with a def strength increase. The strength increase is nothing like dbol or anadrol but there is def a strength increase every time I have true var. On true var I def become more vascular and very round and full which I am also noticing from this var as well.

As far as test is concerned I will get labs run sometime in the near future but I can say without labs the test is most accurately dosed. Sex drive through the roof, increased aggression which comes taking test in this dose (not a bad aggression but it's there) and all signs pointing to the test being on point.

I just pinned my first tren acetate injection a few nights ago and I always say within around 2 weeks I will def know if it is hitting the way it should......it's tren haha we know the territory.

I typically add one or two changes at a time so I can notice how my body is responding to each compound versus just dumping everything in at once and then have no idea how the body is responding so we will def be adding some more goodies here in the next short term time frame.

Hope this helps the members out there!!!

Guy and gals.. this is a legit ifbb pro.. he did well last year.. he can not say his name because of his profession.. but I can assure he is who he states he is In regards to his pro status.. I told to him pretty often.. he told me of some concerns in regards to products etc and wanted to be sure in his preps that he had what he needed and it was dosed correctly.. I talk to pharmaqo and they were willing to sponsor him in a sense and have him try out their products.. he will keep a running log with occasional workouts and products he is running and how he is feeling. Stay tuned

Def look forward to seeing your log.
I assume you went with the sust250 vs the T400 or SuperSus because of ester length ? If not , any reason why ?

Thanks

Awesome following 💪 Welcome to ProM 👊

Following.

Hey guys
Starting this thread I am newer to posting on PM but for years ALWAYS came here for resources. I am a men's open bber and am getting ready for the NY pro and will be writing down my experience with Pharmaqo being not biased and tell you straight up my experience. I am friends with LATS and my former supply went dark and they were top notch and was looking for another source and lats recommended me to Pharmaqo. Here is my current doses and protocols and will update weekly and give a synopsis of what I am noticing. Hope this helps!!!! Let's hope I have a good experience with the gear as well considering this is a new source to me......I don't doubt LATS and Mr P has been more than accommodating to me as well which put my worries at ease.

16 weeks out through 14 weeks out: 400 mg sustanon every other day (pharmaqo)
60 mg anavar daily (pharmaqo am and pm doses 30 and 30)
4 iu serostim nightly. I would use more but I have a condition where I cannot use more than 4-5 iu daily
50 mg aromisen pharma from my doc 25 am and 25 after meal 4
80 McG clen (40 am and 40 pm daily)
50 McG t3 (25 am and 25 pm)

At 14 weeks out (2 days ago) same exact protocol as above but added another 20 mg anavar so up to 80 mg daily (pharmaqo)
Added 100 mg tren acetate every other day will titrate this up to show (pharmaqo)

So far along with phasing into contest prep everything is working exactly as it should. On true anavar I think we can all agree if you are a vet in this game there has been a time when you have received fake or under dosed anavar because the raws are so expensive. This is def on point because with anavar I get a fullness and a hardness no other oral encompasses along with a def strength increase. The strength increase is nothing like dbol or anadrol but there is def a strength increase every time I have true var. On true var I def become more vascular and very round and full which I am also noticing from this var as well.

As far as test is concerned I will get labs run sometime in the near future but I can say without labs the test is most accurately dosed. Sex drive through the roof, increased aggression which comes taking test in this dose (not a bad aggression but it's there) and all signs pointing to the test being on point.

I just pinned my first tren acetate injection a few nights ago and I always say within around 2 weeks I will def know if it is hitting the way it should......it's tren haha we know the territory.

I typically add one or two changes at a time so I can notice how my body is responding to each compound versus just dumping everything in at once and then have no idea how the body is responding so we will def be adding some more goodies here in the next short term time frame.

Hope this helps the members out there!!!
50 mg aromasin every day? you have high E2?

Def look forward to seeing your log.
I assume you went with the sust250 vs the T400 or SuperSus because of ester length ? If not , any reason why ?

Thanks
I am using the sus 250. In the past anytime I use an oil that is super concentrated I get horrible site pain.

50 mg aromasin every day? you have high E2?
Super high. I am one to monitor my levels I get labs done every 3 months and even when I back off to a trt dose of 200 mg test per week I have to take 25 mg of aromisen daily to keep my levels in normal range. I def convert like crazy even though my body never looks estrogenic.

We are now 12 weeks out.two weeks on the tren acetate dosing it at 100 mg eod. Body composition is changing. Night sweats have not kicked in yet nor insomnia or tren cough but the body is def changing and the last 2 weeks from 14 weeks out to 12 weeks out that is the only compound I added. Vascularity (which on dht drugs and tren always shrink wrap me) is def WAY up and everything is getting more enhanced looking and etched out.

12 weeks out we dropped the anavar out and added some more compounds here is what I am on at 12 weeks out.
400 mg sus eod
150 mg tren ace eod
150 mg mast prop eod
100 mg oral winstrol daily 50 am 50 pm
proviron 50 mg daily 25 am and 25 pm
100 McG clen daily 50 am 50 pre workout
75 McG t3 (highest I will go)
4 iu serostim night before bed
50 mg aromisen daily 25 am 25 pm

Things should really start changing moreso now here in the next few weeks. If you guys have any questions ask away.

We are now 12 weeks out.two weeks on the tren acetate dosing it at 100 mg eod. Body composition is changing. Night sweats have not kicked in yet nor insomnia or tren cough but the body is def changing and the last 2 weeks from 14 weeks out to 12 weeks out that is the only compound I added. Vascularity (which on dht drugs and tren always shrink wrap me) is def WAY up and everything is getting more enhanced looking and etched out.

12 weeks out we dropped the anavar out and added some more compounds here is what I am on at 12 weeks out.
400 mg sus eod
150 mg tren ace eod
150 mg mast prop eod
100 mg oral winstrol daily 50 am 50 pm
proviron 50 mg daily 25 am and 25 pm
100 McG clen daily 50 am 50 pre workout
75 McG t3 (highest I will go)
4 iu serostim night before bed
50 mg aromisen daily 25 am 25 pm

Things should really start changing moreso now here in the next few weeks. If you guys have any questions ask away.
how are you handling cardio diet and workouts at 12 weeks?

Thank you for sharing.

It will help us all, without reproducing the same pattern but we can take inspiration from it.

Good luck !

Do u cycle off the clen or it stays in 12 weeks?
Typically the coach I work with ramps it up and stay on it the entire time during prep. I have done both ways and personally like staying on the whole time. I know the beta receptors some say tucker out a bit but I like staying on it through prep. I don't run any fat burners if I am not in a contest prep so I respond to it well I feel like.

Cardio I never usually have to do more than 40 minutes daily everyday during prep at my highest point in prep. I do cardio year round for heart health and also because I feel it makes eating a little easier and I never get sloppy in my off-season. All cardio I do is steady state. Currently cardio is at 35 min 6 days a week.

During prep I will take a day off when I feel like it's needed but on this much gear I do train 7 days a week currently because I am recovering very nicely. Typically right now this is my split.
Mon-quad based leg day calves
Tue-chest
Wed- back focus more on width here
Thursday- shoulders and abs
Friday- arms
Saturday - ham and glute based leg day calves
Sunday- touch up back (depth) and chest and abs
I like volume and heavy volume.

Thank you for sharing.

It will help us all, without reproducing the same pattern but we can take inspiration from it.

Good luck !
Thank you!!!! How do you like pharmaqo products. Have you used them for awhile???

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws