over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Pissed but ok with it

Uriah

Registered
As most know I have made sick gains with no sides. 400 Mast E, 600 Tren E and 250 Test E, EOD. Will go over b/w with Doc on Mon. And post results. Dec. 16th is last injection then will cruise with 200 Test E and 200 Mast E twice a week for 8 weeks. What I'm pissed about is Tren has got my B/P too high and feel these last few days is where I'm making best gains. I am in no way asking for medical advice! I already know Doc is going to tell me to stop f...ing taking it so it's cool. My trainer is thinking about it and more than likely just inject Tues. And Fri. Any idea how long It will take B/P to get back to normal since they were E's?

Last edited:
Dont feel to bad im on hrt and only taking 150 mg of test cyp a week a my b.p. is around 160/100.Im going to have to start taking b.p. meds soon.

are they using the larger bp cuff on you guys. a normal size cuff will not give the correct reading on a large muscular arm....just wondering.

Dont feel to bad im on hrt and only taking 150 mg of test cyp a week a my b.p. is around 160/100.Im going to have to start taking b.p. meds soon.

My head is throbbing thanking about it at that level. I had to stop Tren completely because mine climbed up to 150/100 on Tren E and I couldn't deal with the headaches.

Have either of you tried Co Q-10 and apple cider vinegar (unfiltered)? Helped me come off Metoprolol.

It should take a little less than 1 week I would say, maybe 5 days or so if you were to get off completely or drop the dose much much lower.

My head is throbbing thanking about it at that level. I had to stop Tren completely because mine climbed up to 150/100 on Tren E and I couldn't deal with the headaches.

Have either of you tried Co Q-10 and apple cider vinegar (unfiltered)? Helped me come off Metoprolol.

Will that work with migraines I get tons of em when mines that high and I'm tired of taking bp meds specificly metoprolol

tren keeps my blood pressure lower......

i'm a freaking mutant or something though.

Will that work with migraines I get tons of em when mines that high and I'm tired of taking bp meds specificly metoprolol

Don't fuck around with high BP, it's something you really don't want - avoiding heart attacks, strokes and kidney damage is definitely worth staying on the meds, trust me.

are they using the larger bp cuff on you guys. a normal size cuff will not give the correct reading on a large muscular arm....just wondering.
Small cuff for sure. Got a good reading with right size cuff and big difference in reading, just little on side of hypertension, and today can bend and not feel like I'm losing my breath. Get my blood work read tomorrow and if B/P not back to normal by weeks end will go on meds. Really made some good gains which hope to keep and this was only side I know of for right now.

Is that a weekly dose or EOD for each of those??

:yeahthat: yea i wonder the same is this your total oils for the week or you taking these dosages eod???????

either way it looks like your test was lower then your master and tren... did you have libido issues dude????? if not your lucky

Last edited:
Is that a weekly dose or EOD for each of those??

EOD... Never thought I would lower Test below my Tren and Mast levels however there's been several posts from experience guys that have done this and I have not had any sides(night sweats, cough, acne,) Only got till fri when I cruise for 8 weeks and so far everything's still working and staying hard. Never thought I would do ethanates EOD either. Usually it's E5D. Going to Doc now to go over blood work but said over phone everything looks pretty good. I like these 3 together but now I'm F...ing confused on whether to run Test this low....

so you are taking 1600mg's mast, 2400mg's tren e, and 1g of test a week?

no wonder your bp's getting high if thats the case

That would be insane. No Bud, I split it up over the week. Sorry for the confusion. Don't know why B/P high for couple days but is now back in normal range.

That would be insane. No Bud, I split it up over the week. Sorry for the confusion. Don't know why B/P high for couple days but is now back in normal range.

Thats the same thing I was thinking. A shit ton of oil per wk. But now it make a lot more sense. I am doing something very similar. How long did you run before you ran into BP issue's?

About week 13 and think I over reacted because I wanted to put everything I had into my last week. I get lab work every 3 months thur VA and know my gear is legit. I know I'm going to be doing 200mgs Test Cyp E5D for next 8 weeks and really want to try and throw in 200 mgs Mast E E5D also. Any thoughts on this?

i get it now... but hey there are some crazy people out there.

That not that high at all when you explain int that way, tren does raise alot of people's bp it did mine years ago.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
saltseeker
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws