over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Bloodwork results. Need assistance

AlphaMaleDawg

Banned
Gentlemen,

So as some of you know, for the past 6 months, I have run test prop, tren ace, proviron, and HGH. I gradually ramped up the doses over time and ended with 700mg per week of both prop and tren, 25mg ED of proviron, and 5iu HGH ED. Also took caber .25mg every 3 days.

My diet has been a mix of what you would consider "clean" and "dirty" food. I never eat candy, desserts, or chips though.

Here were the abnormalities this time around:

ALKALINE PHOSPHATASE (L) 37 40-150

AST (H) 57 5-34 (I went on spring break a week before my blood test, where I drank alcohol in heavy heavy amounts which might be the main culprit for this. Haven't drank since and I never make that a habit.)

LDH (H) 260 125-243

TIBC (H) 493 261-478

HDL CHOLESTEROL (L) 17 >40

LDL CHOLESTEROL (H) 163 <130

CHOL/HDL RATIO (H) 11.5 <5.00

HEMOGLOBIN (H) 17.7 13.5-17.5

RDW 16.7% 11.5-14.5

On a side note, my total cholesterol was 195 on a <200 scale.

I'm a little concerned as these are the worst results I've had through blood work. I guess it's not surprising, but it's still a little worrisome.

Which of these things do I really need to worry about and fix? Are cholesterol supps really worth it? Like CoQ or hawthorne berry? I am reluctant to take niacin because the flush problems people describe sound really bothersome.

My thoughts were to cruise on test e 300mg and HGH 3-5iu ED. Should I drop proviron too? I was only taking it for sex reasons.

hopefully guys like Dante, John Meadowns, Alpha, and other members with good knowledge of this type of thing can chime in.

The thing that worries me the most is your HDL. I'm also a little unsure why your liver values are up? You mentioned spring break but I would have thought they would be back down by now, but maybe not. Your liver is very resiliant though and if you back down off of things those numbers should come way down.

You have to get your HDL up though, pronto. My HDL on cycle was 35 and my Dr. about shit herself and almost put me on meds. In the end she told me to get more cardio, supplement with fish oil, and/or eat more fish.

If I were you I would go on the cruise that you suggest without the proviron unless you think you need it, and repeat your labs after like 6 weeks. If everything is golden then you are all set. Your HDL should come up just laying off the sauce, but you should also try and eat stuff like omega 3 eggs, grass fed beef, wild caught salmon etc. And supplement with at least 6g of fish oil tabs per day.

You can get flush free niacin. I'm taking 2g / day.

The thing that worries me the most is your HDL. I'm also a little unsure why your liver values are up? You mentioned spring break but I would have thought they would be back down by now, but maybe not. Your liver is very resiliant though and if you back down off of things those numbers should come way down.

You have to get your HDL up though, pronto. My HDL on cycle was 35 and my Dr. about shit herself and almost put me on meds. In the end she told me to get more cardio, supplement with fish oil, and/or eat more fish.

If I were you I would go on the cruise that you suggest without the proviron unless you think you need it, and repeat your labs after like 6 weeks. If everything is golden then you are all set. Your HDL should come up just laying off the sauce, but you should also try and eat stuff like omega 3 eggs, grass fed beef, wild caught salmon etc. And supplement with at least 6g of fish oil tabs per day.

Yea I have witnessed first hand how fast my liver regenerates after using SD so I am not worried at all about that. Tomorrow will be my first day cruising.

HDL is what I am worried about mostly. I take 6 fish oil caps per day and have been for years. Maybe I should mega dose it or something?

You can get flush free niacin. I'm taking 2g / day.

I have some but everyone says it's useless so I haven't touched it.

Last edited:
are you gonna take a long break from the tren brochacho

Sorry if I missed it, but do you know your blood pressure?

are you gonna take a long break from the tren brochacho

yea I am obviously going to cruise starting tomorrow but the question is for how long? I guess I will need to get bloodwork again. I'm hoping 8-10 weeks, hopefully not more.

Sorry if I missed it, but do you know your blood pressure?

yes 120, which was totally normal according to the doctor. tren doesn't give me high BD luckily

Not, so bad. I've seen worse bloods.

There's a few cholesterol threads u should check out.

What did ur doc say?

Last edited:
You are lucky about the BP man. My shit is horrible on tren, like 150/90.
Are the fish oil caps a gram each or less? I would try to get at least six grams from the supplements and then increase your intake of dietary omega 3 via eggs and grass fed beef and fish.

I've seen worse bloods.

There's a few cholesterol threads u should check out.

What did ur doc say?

nothing, I just made sure to pick up a copy and leave. They know absolutely nothing about steroids as I learned the hard way in the past. They are only familiar with testosterone. They have never had a patient on steroids before except for me.

You are lucky about the BP man. My shit is horrible on tren, like 150/90.
Are the fish oil caps a gram each or less? I would try to get at least six grams from the supplements and then increase your intake of dietary omega 3 via eggs and grass fed beef and fish.

6g per day of fish oil is what I take and I also take regular GNC multivitamins. I eat four whole eggs per day but never had anything grass fed in my life as far as I know.

Do you get the regular grocery store eggs though or the omega 3 ones? You can go to places like whole foods and get cage free omega 3 eggs, or at your regular store you can get egglands best, which are not quite as good, but do have ALA, and omega 3 in them.

I heard only Niacin with the flush works... any comment on this ?

I think your in manhattan?

I'm on long island and my dr always implies to me that he used in the past.

He always tells to be honest w him about gear and he'll work w me to keep me safe and healthy.

I read good things about livercare, u can buy it on amazon.

Alpha has repeatedly said he raised his hdl by adding avocado and 3oz nuts a day.

I read coconut oil cam help w hdl.

U should hit up mountain dog. his hdl is over 60, if I remember correctly

I heard only Niacin with the flush works... any comment on this ?

You are correct, flush free niacin doesn't work. Start slow with regular or time released niacin...overtime your body will not become all flush and red. I used experience it all the time, these days I take 1000 mg daily....NO sides. IMHO, it's a must.

Alphadawg, as long as your keep using the tren, you can pretty much use all the supplements in the world, but I don't see them helping you. No way is someone going to stay on high dosage of tren a week and have great hdl levels. Well, maybe there are a few exceptions, but I haven't seen it.

You are correct, flush free niacin doesn't work. Start slow with regular or time released niacin...overtime your body will not become all flush and red. I used experience it all the time, these days I take 1000 mg daily....NO sides. IMHO, it's a must.

Alphadawg, as long as your keep using the tren, you can pretty much use all the supplements in the world, but I don't see them helping you. No way is someone going to stay on high dosage of tren a week and have great hdl levels. Well, maybe there are a few exceptions, but I haven't seen it.

Flush free is worthless for HDL. As stated above, if you don't want to deal with the flush, get slow niacin... It's coated and has a slow dissolving binder to release it over time instead of all at once. 1000mg daily should do wonders.

yeap, I get all red and itchy all over the body.... it's crazy

but AMD, how much did you gain from that cycle ?

AlphaMaleDawg,

Do you use EVOO, Macadamian, or EVCO?

I would venture to say that all of those numbers will improve drastically when you drop that high dose of tren and lower your test dose.

Get re-tested after a few months on your cruise dose. You should be at ease.

Honestly, I would be happy if I were you. 6 months of tren, up to 700 mg/week. Not sure what you expected, may be your worse ever, but you've probably never done anything like this before either and it would be much worse for many at those doses. Its purely drug mediated and will not correct appreciably until you withdraw tren and proviron. Niacin is not hugely effective in normal people not on tren, 15-30% increase. So even if you achieve a great response you will have a HDL of 22. Not sure why people keep recommending this to people with HDL < 30. 15-30% of nothing is not much help. Time to take a break from tren and never run it for that long again and/or at that high of a dose if this sort of thing bothers you, which apparently it does, because you will not be able to avoid it.

Rex.

BTW where are all the gimmick account pupils who think you can take 300 mg of tren a day for months on end with no problems? It's healthy for you!

Last edited:
Get Niacin flush version. Slowly work way up to 2g. Start at 500mg/day for the first couple of days. Take a baby asprin before taking it and the flushing shouldn't get too bad.

Coenzyme Q10 at 200mg twice a day. Gets expensive.

Cardio and lots of fish oils. You should be gtg.

BTW, your blood work is not that bad for running tren that long. I wish mine could stay that normal lol

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Thiccthighsshan
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity