over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Bloodwork results. Need assistance

Honestly, I would be happy if I were you. 6 months of tren, up to 700 mg/week. Not sure what you expected, may be your worse ever, but you've probably never done anything like this before either and it would be much worse for many at those doses. Its purely drug mediated and will not correct appreciably until you withdraw tren and proviron. Niacin is not hugely effective in normal people not on tren, 15-30% increase. So even if you achieve a great response you will have a HDL of 22. Not sure why people keep recommending this to people with HDL < 30. 15-30% of nothing is not much help. Time to take a break from tren and never run it for that long again and/or at that high of a dose if this sort of thing bothers you, which apparently it does, because you will not be able to avoid it.

Rex.

BTW where are all the gimmick account pupils who think you can take 300 mg of tren a day for months on end with no problems? It's healthy for you!

Aint that the truth

In laymans terms you were going 7 months with these levels

HDL CHOLESTEROL (L) 17 >40

LDL CHOLESTEROL (H) 163 <130

CHOL/HDL RATIO (H) 11.5 <5.00

thats not good.

Alpha I want you to think of all the guys taking gimmick accounts advice such as "hey you can do this and it wont hurt you....in the least" and then look at your bloodwork up above....you spent over half a year like that....maybe even started some damage/built up some plaque in those blood vessels at your young age.....what would have happened if (like many young bodybuilders) you just kept going and didnt get any bloodwork.....off on on off on on on for years? Massive heart attack in your 30's? early 40's? Now you see why so many older bodybuilders on this site say "GET BLOODWORK!" We know what the mirror said, you know what the mirror said..it said "I look great and healthy"....and now you know that isnt the gauge to go by. I am not trying to reprimand you for this stuff...Im just trying to make a point to younger bodybuilders to go ahead and do your thing juicewise but MONITOR yourself so you know whats acceptable and what isnt.

Last edited:
AMD? :( While I still believe you are every bit as big a douchebag as when you first made your appearence, merely struggling to mask it. I know how it feels.

You are one of my favorite members. So may actually care.

You gotta slow down. You posted some blood work concerns after your last lab tests (my respect to you for having the BW done so frequently, you are a rarity) and it looks like you keep marching up that hill. I don't believe you plan on going pro. Turn your brain down from craving to up the dose. You aren't on a long term road with these mega cruise doses. When you gonna stop.

Didn't you say you are a fellow blue hen? I know it's a school for dummies, but that is not an excuse for taking so much gear.

PS, please disregard all of that not worth it fluff if you are now getting significant better women. The world runs on dollars and fellatio.

GH15 doesnt give a fuck about your health!

Last edited:
If it was me i would take alot of John Meadows advice on diet....because you need to fix your lipid levels pronto....(like yesterday)

I would be adding

avocado
nuts (almonds etc)
coconut milk/oil
olives
etc etc etc
organic organic organic
eggs meat (grass fed) etc
olive oil
fish oils
niacin 2x a day (deal with the flush) maybe pre workout and right before bed (so you sleep thru it)
policosonal
co q10
and maybe arjuna

(i wrote all this quick because im in a rush....if i had more time to think about it i would add to it but thats off the top of my head)

and i would be very proactive about your health from now onward.....you can be extremely intelligent, loved, funny, likable, rich, goodlooking, awesome physique, chick magnet, etc etc etc but your health is your most valuable asset you have.

okay i asked this on another blood work post when some of the guru's posted and no one answered... Can any of you guru's post your blood work when you were cycling.....

i have yet when cycling had great blood work ever.....How do you guru's keep perfect blood work while cycling....whats the secret so the rest of don't die of strokes or heart attacks...

thank you

please don't take this post the wrong way just would like some possible answers...

I know a guy who took 1cc of test enanthate 250 (HG) every 8 days for 24 months his hdl 8 ldl 129 dr. didn't put him on any meds or advise any other supps...WHY no meds? also his testosterone was 6415 yup 6415, the DR. said " i feel sorry for his girl friend....

Last edited:
AMD? :( While I still believe you are every bit as big a douchebag as when you first made your appearence, merely struggling to mask it. I know how it feels.

You gotta slow down. You posted some blood work concerns after your last lab tests (my respect to you for having the BW done so frequently, you are a rarity) and it looks like you keep marching up that hill. I don't believe you plan on going pro. Turn your brain down from craving to up the dose. You aren't on a long term road with these mega cruise doses. When you gonna stop.

Didn't you say you are a fellow blue hen? I know it's a school for dummies, but that is not an excuse for taking so much gear.

PS, please disregard all of that not worth it fluff if you are now getting significant better women. The world runs on dollars and fellatio.

the first sentence of that post made me lol.

The last sentence is so profound it made me cry. u understand the meaning of life. Tis all about money and hot chicks. They go hand in hand.

Amd, do what you must to get the hottest possible pieces of ass.

health is like family, it'll always be there no matter how much u fuck w it.

okay i asked this on another blood work post when some of the guru's posted and no one answered... Can any of you guru's post your blood work when you were cycling.....

i have yet when cycling had great blood work ever.....How do you guru's keep perfect blood work while cycling....whats the secret so the rest of don't die of strokes or heart attacks...

thank you

Even I am not arrogant enough to believe I could be called a Guru, but I shall respond. But I will answer your question by ignoring it. I don't have anything against cycling, but a "cycle" that lasts years and forever escalates is dancing with the devil. I expressed a sincere concern that AMD needs if not to get off the train atleast put on the brakes. And it's not because I have the hots for his Mom, she is too much younger than me.

The above gurus may differ with AMD's views on the appropriate duration number for a cycle.

Thanks Matt, but to give credit where credit is do, that last line about dollars and fellatio was lifted from Kurt Vonegut. Cept he used yen instead of dollars.

The other stuff was my own nonsense.

Even I am not arrogant enough to believe I could be called a Guru, but I shall respond. But I will answer your question by ignoring it. I don't have anything against cycling, but a "cycle" that lasts years and forever escalates is dancing with the devil. I expressed a sincere concern that AMD needs if not to get off the train atleast put on the brakes. And it's not because I have the hots for his Mom, she is too much younger than me.

The above gurus may differ with AMD's views on the appropriate duration number for a cycle.

sorry about the guru thing, i just want some of these guys that give alot of there knowledge to give me something on this subject...

my post has nothing to do with AMD just looking for some solid answers...

Most of your items from your test that have elevated levels are the same categorys as mine. My doc said that I am generally healthy but only show elevation due to my anabolic use. That being said the elevated level can be corrected at anytime by stopping or lowering. Now we all know that this will not happen. :banghead:

Main point is to not be confused or think this is permanent or bad health. There are many offsets you can try. He suggested I try NONI Juice!

Has anyone else tried this?

man alpha thats some shitty blood work LOL

i cant say much though, my HDL was worse, but my LDL was alot better

Your total Cholesterol : HDL is very high

Did they test your Triglycerides?

Just to add and reinforce on to everything Dante stated....

fish oils
olive oils
policosanol
lean meat choices if not grass fed
Fruits and vegetables
Eggs
CoQ10
Nuts like almonds and walnuts

Niacin may help, but like rex feral stated, it will only help minimally.

Also, I agree with Rex, that the best course of action is going to be to eliminate the source causing the problems....which will definately be the tren, etc. I'd recommend getting blood work before you use tren again so you get an idea of where you are at before starting it....2-3x/yr would be ideal.

One thing that may help is toremifene. In some of the male prostate studies over the course of a year, it helped increase HDL levels while decreasing LDL and TG's. This will also help in any PCT that you follow.

A lot of the stuff above can help, some much more than others.

AMD a lot of great advice here already. You can absolutely turn this around by following the diet and supps advice that DC and others articulated. To give you a context I once had an HDL of 11 and that was awhile I was taking a statin. The key for me is yes limiting use of tren. That will drive down my HDL by 1-2 points per week. No other compound has nearly that impact on me in similar dose ranges. I know this because I get tested before during and after tren runs and found there to be a fairly linear drop in HDL on tren. Now it is of course dose dependent.
Now for the competitive BB you might have to justify the tren use, so be it. In that case you then must rely on the diet and supps the guys already mentioned. Now in my own case I still use tren but it is sparingly especially when I am not in contest prep. In my own case the combination of limited tren use alongside the dietary changes brought my HDL from 11 to 47. I only myself recently added in niacin so frankly I'm expecting even better HDL numbers next test.
Someone mentioned taking your niacin before bed and with a baby aspirin, that is spot on.
If you gotta use tren for BB purposes than at least put yourself in position to limit your loses on it and maximize yourself when you are not taking it

props to you bro for coming on here knowing you were walking into a fire...

here's what charles poliquin advises for bloodwork;

3. The best way to drop triglycerides:
Omega 3 s, extended release niacin (500-1000 mg/day, combined to panthetine (900 mg/day)
is fastest way to drop triglycerides. Of course if combined to eliminating simple sugars from the diet, the results are even faster.

4. The top 3 things to raise the cardioprotective fractions:
The good fractions of HDL (To Increase HDL 2 and/or Convert HDL 3 to HDL 2 ) are raised the fastest by using extended release niacin (500-1000 mg/day, combined to panthetine (900 mg/day) and Resveratrol Px (200-400mg/day), The added advantages of resveratrol are its anti-estrogen and brain protection properties.

5. To Alter Scavenger Receptor Signaling of NADPH Oxidase
This enzyme allows macrophages to ingest modified LDL cholesterol and become foam cells, then fatty streaks that increase inflammation. Blocking the enzyme will reduce this effect.

• N Acetyl Cysteine – 500 to 1,000 mg twice per day
• Resveratrol Px (200-400mg/day), per day

**broken link removed**

Do you get the regular grocery store eggs though or the omega 3 ones? You can go to places like whole foods and get cage free omega 3 eggs, or at your regular store you can get egglands best, which are not quite as good, but do have ALA, and omega 3 in them.

I just get regular ones due to price. I'll buy the omega 3's next time though

I think your in manhattan?

I'm on long island and my dr always implies to me that he used in the past.

He always tells to be honest w him about gear and he'll work w me to keep me safe and healthy.

I read good things about livercare, u can buy it on amazon.

Alpha has repeatedly said he raised his hdl by adding avocado and 3oz nuts a day.

I read coconut oil cam help w hdl.

U should hit up mountain dog. his hdl is over 60, if I remember correctly

I wish my doctor was like that. I'm not worried about my liver so I'm going to pass on the liver care. That will be in normal range within a week max.

Avocado I could try. I've never had them before. I also heard coconut oil helps in the cholesterol thread by mountaindog. I'm going to make an online order today and get whatever I need

yeap, I get all red and itchy all over the body.... it's crazy

but AMD, how much did you gain from that cycle ?

Hard to say. I maybe went up about 12lbs on the scale but I also lost a good amount of fat so the net gain was more. It definitely did the trick.

AlphaMaleDawg,

Do you use EVOO, Macadamian, or EVCO?

none of the above. In fact the only thing I've heard of is macadamian nut oil. Do they really help?

I would venture to say that all of those numbers will improve drastically when you drop that high dose of tren and lower your test dose.

Get re-tested after a few months on your cruise dose. You should be at ease.

yes absolutely. They raised last time after dropping everything and lowering the test dose. However, my HDL was still only 32 when I decided to hop on this cycle and I don't think it was moving either. Maybe proviron messed it up? I've been on proviron for like 9 months now or something. Everything else was fine.

Honestly, I would be happy if I were you. 6 months of tren, up to 700 mg/week. Not sure what you expected, may be your worse ever, but you've probably never done anything like this before either and it would be much worse for many at those doses. Its purely drug mediated and will not correct appreciably until you withdraw tren and proviron. Niacin is not hugely effective in normal people not on tren, 15-30% increase. So even if you achieve a great response you will have a HDL of 22. Not sure why people keep recommending this to people with HDL < 30. 15-30% of nothing is not much help. Time to take a break from tren and never run it for that long again and/or at that high of a dose if this sort of thing bothers you, which apparently it does, because you will not be able to avoid it.

Rex.

BTW where are all the gimmick account pupils who think you can take 300 mg of tren a day for months on end with no problems? It's healthy for you!

That's kind of what I was thinking. Everyone always recommends like 10 different things to raise it up but I know it will go up on its on now that I started cruising. I know some things will help though as a finishing touch if things still arent back to normal. And no I will not run tren for 6 months again, that's for sure.

Aint that the truth

In laymans terms you were going 7 months with these levels

HDL CHOLESTEROL (L) 17 >40

LDL CHOLESTEROL (H) 163 <130

CHOL/HDL RATIO (H) 11.5 <5.00

thats not good.

Alpha I want you to think of all the guys taking gimmick accounts advice such as "hey you can do this and it wont hurt you....in the least" and then look at your bloodwork up above....you spent over half a year like that....maybe even started some damage/built up some plaque in those blood vessels at your young age.....what would have happened if (like many young bodybuilders) you just kept going and didnt get any bloodwork.....off on on off on on on for years? Massive heart attack in your 30's? early 40's? Now you see why so many older bodybuilders on this site say "GET BLOODWORK!" We know what the mirror said, you know what the mirror said..it said "I look great and healthy"....and now you know that isnt the gauge to go by. I am not trying to reprimand you for this stuff...Im just trying to make a point to younger bodybuilders to go ahead and do your thing juicewise but MONITOR yourself so you know whats acceptable and what isnt.

Thanks Dante. The problem is too much conflicting evidence spread across various forums. That doesn't just include bloodwork issues, but every general bodybuilding related topic will have 100 different opinions. The sad reality is that experience is really the only thing that will let you know what is true and what isn't. I really hope my blood vessels didn't build up plaque. That's a scary thought.

LOL epic post

I didn't know you also went to UDel. It is actually very hard to get into these days so it is not for dummies, however some people do slip through the cracks. Good thing I didn't take gear while I was there. That combined with heavy alcohol use 3 times a week would have been a bad combo, plus I wouldn't have wanted to stop since I would have to look good the whole year.

And since my trip the other week, I've decided to go all in with one particular girl. I've done more man whoring at this point of my life than I could have ever dreamed of as a teenager (and only about 10% of the women were fat, which is low compared to most guys I know). What I am trying to say is this is a good time to cruise.

If it was me i would take alot of John Meadows advice on diet....because you need to fix your lipid levels pronto....(like yesterday)

I would be adding

avocado
nuts (almonds etc)
coconut milk/oil
olives
etc etc etc
organic organic organic
eggs meat (grass fed) etc
olive oil
fish oils
niacin 2x a day (deal with the flush) maybe pre workout and right before bed (so you sleep thru it)
policosonal
co q10
and maybe arjuna

(i wrote all this quick because im in a rush....if i had more time to think about it i would add to it but thats off the top of my head)

and i would be very proactive about your health from now onward.....you can be extremely intelligent, loved, funny, likable, rich, goodlooking, awesome physique, chick magnet, etc etc etc but your health is your most valuable asset you have.

ok I'm writing this all down and going shopping later. I needed this type of list.

the first sentence of that post made me lol.

The last sentence is so profound it made me cry. u understand the meaning of life. Tis all about money and hot chicks. They go hand in hand.

Amd, do what you must to get the hottest possible pieces of ass.

health is like family, it'll always be there no matter how much u fuck w it.

fucking LOL. thanks for the philosophical life lesson Aristotle.

Most of your items from your test that have elevated levels are the same categorys as mine. My doc said that I am generally healthy but only show elevation due to my anabolic use. That being said the elevated level can be corrected at anytime by stopping or lowering. Now we all know that this will not happen. :banghead:

Main point is to not be confused or think this is permanent or bad health. There are many offsets you can try. He suggested I try NONI Juice!

Has anyone else tried this?

I hope you're right man! I just don't want my heart getting enlarged or anything else scary that doesn't show up on bloodwork. I want to live to see my 80s

man alpha thats some shitty blood work LOL

i cant say much though, my HDL was worse, but my LDL was alot better

I never had a problem with my LDL until now. I was pretty surprised actually.

Your total Cholesterol : HDL is very high

Did they test your Triglycerides?

Just to add and reinforce on to everything Dante stated....

fish oils
olive oils
policosanol
lean meat choices if not grass fed
Fruits and vegetables
Eggs
CoQ10
Nuts like almonds and walnuts

Niacin may help, but like rex feral stated, it will only help minimally.

Also, I agree with Rex, that the best course of action is going to be to eliminate the source causing the problems....which will definately be the tren, etc. I'd recommend getting blood work before you use tren again so you get an idea of where you are at before starting it....2-3x/yr would be ideal.

One thing that may help is toremifene. In some of the male prostate studies over the course of a year, it helped increase HDL levels while decreasing LDL and TG's. This will also help in any PCT that you follow.

A lot of the stuff above can help, some much more than others.

Triglycerides were totally fine. Yea I've dropped tren and proviron. I was even using two synthetek products to keep fat/water off (syntheselen and synthetine) so I'm stopping those too for now just in case. And thanks for that list

BTW, great advice everyone. I greatly appreciate all the help I have gotten in here.

Last edited:
Hey Alpha, i follow you over on GB as well and just thought I'd chime in here. A lot of guys have recommended CoQ10 and NAC, both are great supplements for health. As far as brands, a great and affordable one is NOW, which you can find on many internet sites. They also offer a liver detox product which is great, and can be taken in addition to something like Liv52. Best wishes for a safe recovery and a healthy cruise period man.

Btw I grew up in Delaware but went to school out of state, and live in NYC now. If you're in the area, would love to hit the gym with you sometime and ask you some Q's.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bttywllsns01
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131