i can think of AT LEAST 6 people on this board
right now, that deserve a pro card, because
they earned it....

this KID did not.......he was giving the card

again.....A HUGE GIFT

I AM NOT IMPRESSED AT ALL

this is my opinion.......NOT MY "INSECURITIES"
NOT MY "HUGE EGO"......NOT BECAUSE I THINK IM BETTER

some of you are missing the big picture here..

:cool:

someones ego is hurt i see lol awwwwwwwwwwwww

here ya go lol if this isnt saying you could beat him then what is lol

and thats MR asshole to you lol thank you:p

Originally Posted by tenny
did he win his card?????......yes he did

was he deserving????......yes, i guess he was

lol, am i "jealous" that this kid won his card???.....lol, no

looking at the pics????........im kicking myself in the ass
for NOT doing this show....

i VERY WELL could have walked out of there a IFBB profesional

big statement????.......HELL YES...

just sayin

did i say i could beat him asshole????.......no i didnt
thats not even my point

and who the fuck are you anyway????

you aint even worth my time

:(

im just glad i can still get a few people rawled up

with a simple statement.......:p

my night is complete, i will sleep well
ill cry myself to sleep with my insecurites..

ahahahahaha

hes still NOT BAD for 21
but IFBB pro??!!!!....not by a long shot

A good observation.

Jealousy of those who do things that most people can't do has been around since the dawn of time. Definitely not a generational thing. People just have more avenues to express their jealousy so it appears as though more people are jealous now.

First off, the kid looks absolutely amazing for 21 years old. Secondly, I do believe Tenny could hold his own against this kid, maybe even beat him. However, Tenny could learn something from Dallas in the humility department.

Not sure who is who but the guy in the 2nd picture is better than the guy in the 1st picture. The legs and back are what set them apart......but it would be a close call

Agreed...second pic is better...I don't really think its close...could be the angle

I agree with you there. I think Decker would have gotten the nod....and you have to really think highly of Dan Decker to do that and allow another guy to get a pro card.....because remember this fact everyone.....

When people look back and say "hey who won the 2012 North American Bodybuilding Championships?"

Everyone is going to say "Dallas Mccarver won the superheavyweights and the overall"

Dan Decker essentially passed that up by respectfully bowing out of the open after winning the over 35 and assuring himself a pro card.

He could have forever been "Dan Decker 2012 North American Championships Superheavy and Overall champion"

That would be very hard to pass up. He did and opened up an opportunity for someone else (Dallas Mccarver)......Dallas should really send Dan a xmas card every year because he owes his pro card to Dan Deckers generosity. (Taking nothing away from Dallas but I think everyone agrees Decker would have taken the open)

I think the 21 year old guy finished 1st in the super and Decker finished 2nd in the super so Decker couldn`t compet for the overall.

Attachments

• Sup.jpg
    Sup.jpg
    127.9 KB · Views: 375
but hes a pro......

A PRO!!!!

and hes got WEAK BODY PARTS??????.....really????

it cant be true

im proving a POINT.......

and that point IS......

he got a MAJOR gift.....MAJOR!!!!!!! gift
almost like winning the lottery....
he is not "pro" material.....sorry
in a few years time?????....hell yea
hes got pro potential.......POTENTIAL!!!!
but thats it

just sayin

Here's what I say TENNY... go to Nationals and put it on stage if you think you got it!! Put your BODY where you mouth is...
I'll tell you ... you do look great. But stop being negative on a KID that made it happen...especially if you aren't backing it up on stage.
Sorry....but enought bragging about yourself.

im just glad i can still get a few people rawled up

with a simple statement.......:p

my night is complete, i will sleep well
ill cry myself to sleep with my insecurites..

ahahahahaha

hes still NOT BAD for 21
but IFBB pro??!!!!....not by a long shot

FUNNY.... HE HAS THE TITLE!! Great job at it too

I think this kid looks pretty damn good....21 years old..he has so many years ahead of him to improve and I am sure he will. I was never a believer in the " well this person hasnt put his time in with the NPC , he looks good but there other ppl who been competing for years that deserve it" BULLSHIT....whoever is the best on that day should win...I dont care if its your first time competing or your 100th time. I thought bodybuilding was about placing the best bodybuilder at that time in the top spot...not the bodybuilder who has put the most time in at the gym or because he has done 100 shows.

If anyone thinks they are better then this kid...cool...all you have to do is win a pro card then you will be able to compete against him and prove your self right.

If Dallas happens to read this....well I want to say congrats to you bro...I wish you nothing but the best in the IFBB!

Not sure who is who but the guy in the 2nd picture is better than the guy in the 1st picture. The legs and back are what set them apart......but it would be a close call

I'm not sure who the ppl are in either of the pics is either but I agee...the guy in the 2nd pic is better IMO....but I am no judge.

I think this kid looks pretty damn good....21 years old..he has so many years ahead of him to improve and I am sure he will. I was never a believer in the " well this person hasnt put his time in with the NPC , he looks good but there other ppl who been competing for years that deserve it" BULLSHIT....whoever is the best on that day should win...I dont care if its your first time competing or your 100th time. I thought bodybuilding was about placing the best bodybuilder at that time in the top spot...not the bodybuilder who has put the most time in at the gym or because he has done 100 shows.

If anyone thinks they are better then this kid...cool...all you have to do is win a pro card then you will be able to compete against him and prove your self right.

If Dallas happens to read this....well I want to say congrats to you bro...I wish you nothing but the best in the IFBB!

Well said.. I agree!!

I think some of you guys are missing the point? Is tenny a dick? He can be, but he's also brutally honest. When everyone else is blowing sunshine up someones ass tenny will be the one to say you still got three weeks to go, etc.

Could tenny have beat him? Who fucking knows. He hung in with some good competition the last time he was on the national level stage, so if he really has another 20lbs? Shit, he just might have walked away a pro. And that's all he's saying.

Like DC said, if Newmire could/would have done the overall it would be a different story most likely. The kid looks great, but he doesn't look like a pro. Shawn Ray looked like a pro when he won at 21 years old. Heath looked like a pro when he won. Hell so did Kuclo, and dare I say Huh also.

But hey the kid won and he's got his card so congrats. Maybe we will see him in a year or two much improved. Like someone said already he's probably going to get a ton of contracts so maybe that will help out financially.

This thread has become pretty epic! I read threw the newer posts and I have to set the record straight on a few things:

-Tenny never said he would have beat him, he said he would have gotten his pro card, there is a difference there.

-Dallas has a lot of work to do on his back (great erectors though!), hopefully he will take all this criticism in stride and use it for motivation to bring his back up. His structure is so good though that his back doesn't even look that bad...

-There are some really stupid critical statements being made here by some real morons, but most of the criticism is realistic and even constructive.

-The people who feel everyone should just be super positive and sucking his dick for winning a pro card are almost as dumb as said morons above, almost.

-It is true that this guy is AMAZING for the amount of time he as spent competing, and the ability to come in with that conditioning with so little experience puts a LOT of us to shame who have been doing this for a lot longer...

This thread has become pretty epic! I read threw the newer posts and I have to set the record straight on a few things:

-Tenny never said he would have beat him, he said he would have gotten his pro card, there is a difference there.-Dallas has a lot of work to do on his back (great erectors though!), hopefully he will take all this criticism in stride and use it for motivation to bring his back up. His structure is so good though that his back doesn't even look that bad...

-There are some really stupid critical statements being made here by some real morons, but most of the criticism is realistic and even constructive.

-The people who feel everyone should just be super positive and sucking his dick for winning a pro card are almost as dumb as said morons above, almost.

-It is true that this guy is AMAZING for the amount of time he as spent competing, and the ability to come in with that conditioning with so little experience puts a LOT of us to shame who have been doing this for a lot longer...

wouldnt he need to beat him to get a pro card? lolol:banghead:

I think the 21 year old guy finished 1st in the super and Decker finished 2nd in the super so Decker couldn`t compet for the overall.

Emeric,

Decker wasn't placed in the open (see my prev. post in this thread), but the consensus of the play by plays on MD and Rxmuscle was that he was the clear winner there.

wouldnt he need to beat him to get a pro card? lolol:banghead:

They gave out 3 in the open class, so if Tenny were not a super (or is over 35yr old), he could have gotten the card without beating McCarver in the Open overall (as a heavy, I'd guess - but Tenny looks like he'd be a superheavy to me)...

-S

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Rainman5
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws