over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

North Americas and 21yo Overall Winner

Status
Not open for further replies.
asshole......

please, please, please......find in ANYTHING ive ever posted..
where i said "I WOULD (or would have) BEATEN DALLAS MCCARVER"

can you do that for me?????

lol, dick

:cool::cool:

well you said that you would have walked with a pro card from this show...
that means you would have to beat not only Dallas, but also such great competitors like Nick Trigilli, Kevin Tomassini, Ron Paltrow (spelling) etc - that's ONE BIG statement who hasn't been onstage for 5 years and probably haven't competeted on Nationals or NA's never ever...

If pro cards would be given by judging gym, locker room or bathroom pics - yes this board would have more pros than is having now...I'm scared how phenomenal looks John Maedows or b-boy in those pics or videos, but then goes to nationals or na's and struggles to be in top 5...this speaks about the competition level a lot and I just wanted to say that these guys looks like pros in their own pics and don't get pro cards after competing onstage, and you don't even look like a pro on your own pics, Tenny. Yes you look great!!!! and I'm sure you're great man/person in real life, but be honest - you must have colemans or heaths genetics if you think you can get a pro card with putting so little effort in what you're doing (your eating habits, no hgh etc). Guys with good genetics like Nick Trigilli are doing this 200% - licing the bodybuilding, eating what they are suposed to eat, taking whatever they can take etc....and still no pro card for them...and yet you think you would come from nowhere no ecperience at such big shows and win a pro card...come back to reality,bro

This thread has become pretty epic! I read threw the newer posts and I have to set the record straight on a few things:

-Tenny never said he would have beat him, he said he would have gotten his pro card, there is a difference there.

-Dallas has a lot of work to do on his back (great erectors though!), hopefully he will take all this criticism in stride and use it for motivation to bring his back up. His structure is so good though that his back doesn't even look that bad...

-There are some really stupid critical statements being made here by some real morons, but most of the criticism is realistic and even constructive.

-The people who feel everyone should just be super positive and sucking his dick for winning a pro card are almost as dumb as said morons above, almost.

-It is true that this guy is AMAZING for the amount of time he as spent competing, and the ability to come in with that conditioning with so little experience puts a LOT of us to shame who have been doing this for a lot longer...

I guess thats toward me. Here is the problem I have. I see this guy win his pro card and there are posts about "he must do gay for pay" ..."his mom and dad must pay for his drugs or he is a high school dealer"..... IM so tired of the "well that guy accomplished something, if only i had enough drugs I could accomplish something too" schtick...... so heres the deal in my mind. Look at the access there is nowadays...it aint hard to acquire things is it? Its not like Tennesee (where this kid is from) is Golds Venice or Jersey or New York. So when i see crap like that....that reaks of jealousy to me. In my mind with todays access....its an even playing field pretty much with the decisions being health and abuse as the factors you weigh out.
It doesnt matter who wins up there.....bodybuilding has become a bash fest....and people like to hide under the guise of "well its a judged sport so i have a right to state my opinion on his physique".....I get it....Now what the heck does "he must do gay for pay to get all his drugs" have to do with judging his physique?

I dont kiss anyones ass.....I give credit where credit is due....and a 21 year old kid won the superheavyweights at a national show and got his pro card. Is he Phil Heath or Cedric Mcmillan or Kai Greene right now? No he is not. But he was the best up there and came out of ABSOLUTELY nowhere to do it. I think thats a job well done. John Meadows doesnt have the most symetrical physique and his dealing with prior health issues have left his abdominal wall at a deficit against people around him onstage.....regardless the guy is made of granite, has a boatload of muscle mass and 2 times now almost got the pro card....also job well done. Outworking the people around him.
Im all about hard work...whether it be in bodybuilding or whatever endeavor...I always pull for those guys....when i see john outworking everyone else to get himself into that position onstage with some of the curveballs thrown his way or this highschool football lineman Dallas Mccarver...smooth as a baby's ass offseason football player 2 years ago honed down into condition onstage to get a pro card....its all tremendous hard work to me.

Last edited:
This thread has become pretty epic! I read threw the newer posts and I have to set the record straight on a few things:

-Tenny never said he would have beat him, he said he would have gotten his pro card, there is a difference there.

-Dallas has a lot of work to do on his back (great erectors though!), hopefully he will take all this criticism in stride and use it for motivation to bring his back up. His structure is so good though that his back doesn't even look that bad...

-There are some really stupid critical statements being made here by some real morons, but most of the criticism is realistic and even constructive.

-The people who feel everyone should just be super positive and sucking his dick for winning a pro card are almost as dumb as said morons above, almost.

-It is true that this guy is AMAZING for the amount of time he as spent competing, and the ability to come in with that conditioning with so little experience puts a LOT of us to shame who have been doing this for a lot longer...

Then how he would get pro card? I thought Tenny is SHW, there was no other option other than to beat Dallas, no? If not - is he HW? - then he would have to beat John Maedows and 6 guys better than John...Masters 35+? - he would have had to beat Dan Decker or Masters 40+? - he would have had to beat Drew Jammot.........yeaaa he probably would have walked away with the pro card from that show...........................:rolleyes:

ahahaha

i wish i could post all the PMs i got over the night...

ahahahaha

this is great

:cool:

for the record.....

i never said i would beat ANYBODY

its funny how everybody can come up with
they're own conclusion to what i said....

now somehow, meadows got brought into it:confused:

lol.....wow......you guys are too much

i simply said the competetion this year SUCKED...
so much so.....that I (YES I) could have showed up
and done some damage

sorry some of you dont like my honesty

:D

Here is the problem I have. I see this guy win his pro card and there are posts about "he must do gay for pay" ..."his mom and dad must pay for his drugs or he is a high school dealer"..... IM so tired of the "well that guy accomplished something, if only i had enough drugs I could accomplish something too" schtick...... so heres the deal in my mind.
It doesnt matter who wins up there.....bodybuilding has become a bash fest....and people like to hide under the guise of "well its a judged sport so i have a right to state my opinion on his physique".....I get it....Now what the heck does "he must do gay for pay to get all his drugs" have to do with judging his physique?

You make it seem like everyone on the board that disagrees with the judging is claiming its his mom & dad paying for things or he does g4p. Reality I only saw 1 post (always same 2-3 people) that are making those comments. Not everyone one the board. Most people have more respect then to throw out allegations on an open forum when clearly this kid did work hard.

On the Tenny issue. Everyone knows he can be a smart ass at times and has an ego issue :D but thats Tenny.

But Tenny also has put in alot of hard work, knows his shit, contributes more to the board and helps out members with questions and answers them honestly. Hes built a better physique then most the members on here trying to bash him (hell you have one member (Dallas?) just joined to jump in here and defend this kid and nothing else) or turn his words around to something he didnt say. Im no judge but I think he could hold his own against this kid in a show.

I agree with you there. I think Decker would have gotten the nod....and you have to really think highly of Dan Decker to do that and allow another guy to get a pro card.....because remember this fact everyone.....

When people look back and say "hey who won the 2012 North American Bodybuilding Championships?"

Everyone is going to say "Dallas Mccarver won the superheavyweights and the overall"

Dan Decker essentially passed that up by respectfully bowing out of the open after winning the over 35 and assuring himself a pro card.

He could have forever been "Dan Decker 2012 North American Championships Superheavy and Overall champion"

That would be very hard to pass up. He did and opened up an opportunity for someone else (Dallas Mccarver)......Dallas should really send Dan a xmas card every year because he owes his pro card to Dan Deckers generosity. (Taking nothing away from Dallas but I think everyone agrees Decker would have taken the open)

Dan didn't back out of the class. They said that if you won the overall in one class and you were in more than one then you would be scratched from that class so you didn't take up more than one card. They did this because in 08 one guy won the overall in 3 classes so that was 2 cards that were essentially wasted. Dan certainly would have won the open though. Ofcourse had Drew Jemmott done the Overall he would have smoked everyone.

for the record.....

i never said i would beat ANYBODY

its funny how everybody can come up with
they're own conclusion to what i said....

now somehow, meadows got brought into it:confused:

lol.....wow......you guys are too much

i simply said the competetion this year SUCKED...
so much so.....that I (YES I) could have showed up
and done some damage

sorry some of you dont like my honesty

:D

the thing is you said you would have walked away with a pro card, no one said anything but you!!!! you have a big problem with your ego.
yes we all should be confident but in your case (my opinion) you're over the top.
1 you yourself have said you havent competed in 5 yrs, do you really know how things would turn out? how many pros screw up showing up flat,smooth or just not on that day? but you can see the future and know you would have walked away with a pro card lol.
did you upset me up? not at all i find it sad you're so insecure to have to put down so many people all the time

open mouth insert foot lolol;);)

Last edited:
On the Tenny issue. Everyone knows he can be a smart ass at times and has an ego issue :D but thats Tenny.

But Tenny also has put in alot of hard work, knows his shit, contributes more to the board and helps out members with questions and answers them honestly. Hes built a better physique then most the members on here trying to bash him (hell you have one member (Dallas?) just joined to jump in here and defend this kid and nothing else) or turn his words around to something he didnt say. Im no judge but I think he could hold his own against this kid in a show.

When you say if you would have entered a comp you would have walked away with a pro card, you are going to get some heat. Tenny knew that and I am sure was ready to face it.

Not really out of place to question someone for saying he could have done something he didn't. But Tenny handled it well.

ahahaha

i wish i could post all the PMs i got over the night...

ahahahaha

this is great

:cool:

lol, you keep saying this. who the fuck cares if any one pm'd you. you're saying that as if it confirms your stance on the situation.

how about this analogy...everytime someone posts up stats with how big and lean they are and it's obviously bs you ask "let me see a pic."

you didn't directly state "i could have beat Dallas" but you did state that there was a chance you could if you were there...almost like I could have won the lottery if i'd played it yesterday right? anyway, so if you think you are that type of competitor, put on your little posing trunks and get your ass on stage.

for the record, you have no back and you'd have been smoked during rear and side mandatories beside half of those guys. I don't care how wide you are but once you get looked at from the side and they see how paper thin you are compared to someone like drew or even dallas...you'd be packing it up and heading to IHOP.

Fact of the matter is this young man worked his ass off, and won his card, and others, who were on the sideline, are now "better". Classic sour grapes, and juvenile attention getting at it's 'finest'.

You make it seem like everyone on the board that disagrees with the judging is claiming its his mom & dad paying for things or he does g4p. Reality I only saw 1 post (always same 2-3 people) that are making those comments. Not everyone one the board. Most people have more respect then to throw out allegations on an open forum when clearly this kid did work hard.

Its not only on this board....its every board. Such as North American Winner Interviews! Dallas McCarver, Drew Jemmott, Dan Decker & More! - Page 2

The facts of the matter are

1) Doesnt matter who wasnt there at the NA competing. Nick Trig not showing up in his best shape, and Max Charles not competing....thats their fault.
2) If Tenny feels he could have done some damage, thats Tennys fault for not being up there.
3) Anyone else in this nation that felt they could have gotten a pro card...well you werent up there.
4) The kid is 21 years old....I cannot even think of the last 21 year old superheavyweight that didnt have alot missing from his physique in volume. It takes years to fill out those frames. He has to put size in places and definitely on his back....
5) How the hell people in this forum arent impressed by a 21 year old kid (unheard of in modern day bodybuilding) getting his pro card and coming in that good (he aint Dennis Wolfe but he is pretty darn good)....is beyond me.
6) I can understand people saying "he needs this to be a successful pro" or "congrats to him, I do think though he was lucky Max Charles didnt show up"......but the bullshit jealousy and potshots at him? Ridiculous.
Congrats and more power to him.
7) In the last five or so years, the negativity permeating this sport has driven droves of people away from it, I dont blame them one bit. If you wish someone well its "asskissing" and if you disrespectively bash them its "Hey I am just stating my opinion in a judged sport" Alot of unhappy with themselves people on these boards.
8) Ill tell you what, I dont remember seeing Tennys physique so i have nothing to go by on reference, but if he jumped in the Nationals and won the supers and overall I would be one of the first ones stating "holy crap man, and after 5 years off competing? Awesome job!"..... yet there would be people saying "Tenny got there from gay for pay", and that he will be dead within 3 years because "my bro's landscapers, florists, smog technician told me he is hooked up and uses more juice and GH than anyone....I could turn pro too if i used as much as Tenny"......it is what it is and it gets tedious after awhile.

Before you speak (or type), THINK:

T - is it true?
H - is it helpful?
I - is it inspiring?
N - is it necessary?
K - is it kind?

Ahh, reminds me of the good ol' days back in fifth grade.

Best part is, in all of this discussion, no one wins... Except the kid who won his pro card.

See your point. Tho it still seems to be a few people (some of them maybe the same person talking shit on multiple boards) actually blaming it all on drugs and shouting gay for pay shit disrespectfully. Not the community in a whole. But when others keep bringing it up it makes it more noticeable tho everyone else looks it over and doesnt give a shit what they said

Its not just bodybuilding tho, people state bullshit comments and judge people in every sport. Look at the MMA threads that start. Look at the football threads. Everyones an expert yet none are at pro status and no one there is jumping up and saying "hey, we should all stop judging these people". Everyone feels its there right to state their opinion and does so.

Now people are taking this way too seriously for a few people that wont matter anyway to the guy. Best of luck to Dallas and sure hes going to do great in the sport regardless what anyone here thinks.

Emeric,

Decker wasn't placed in the open (see my prev. post in this thread), but the consensus of the play by plays on MD and Rxmuscle was that he was the clear winner there.

They gave out 3 in the open class, so if Tenny were not a super (or is over 35yr old), he could have gotten the card without beating McCarver in the Open overall (as a heavy, I'd guess - but Tenny looks like he'd be a superheavy to me)...

-S

OK, I was confused because on the NPC site on the final placing (in the open super) the young man was listed first and Decker 2nd.

Its not only on this board....its every board. Such as North American Winner Interviews! Dallas McCarver, Drew Jemmott, Dan Decker & More! - Page 2

The facts of the matter are

1) Doesnt matter who wasnt there at the NA competing. Nick Trig not showing up in his best shape, and Max Charles not competing....thats their fault.
2) If Tenny feels he could have done some damage, thats Tennys fault for not being up there.
3) Anyone else in this nation that felt they could have gotten a pro card...well you werent up there.
4) The kid is 21 years old....I cannot even think of the last 21 year old superheavyweight that didnt have alot missing from his physique in volume. It takes years to fill out those frames. He has to put size in places and definitely on his back....
5) How the hell people in this forum arent impressed by a 21 year old kid (unheard of in modern day bodybuilding) getting his pro card and coming in that good (he aint Dennis Wolfe but he is pretty darn good)....is beyond me.
6) I can understand people saying "he needs this to be a successful pro" or "congrats to him, I do think though he was lucky Max Charles didnt show up"......but the bullshit jealousy and potshots at him? Ridiculous.
Congrats and more power to him.
7) In the last five or so years, the negativity permeating this sport has driven droves of people away from it, I dont blame them one bit. If you wish someone well its "asskissing" and if you disrespectively bash them its "Hey I am just stating my opinion in a judged sport" Alot of unhappy with themselves people on these boards.
8) Ill tell you what, I dont remember seeing Tennys physique so i have nothing to go by on reference, but if he jumped in the Nationals and won the supers and overall I would be one of the first ones stating "holy crap man, and after 5 years off competing? Awesome job!"..... yet there would be people saying "Tenny got there from gay for pay", and that he will be dead within 3 years because "my bro's landscapers, florists, smog technician told me he is hooked up and uses more juice and GH than anyone....I could turn pro too if i used as much as Tenny"......it is what it is and it gets tedious after awhile.

This is the best post in this whole thread. It really is amazing how people are with bodybuilding these days. This board use to have a much higher level of respect but that seems to be fading. I was away from this site for about 2 years and it was a lot different then it is now. Toss up a 21yr old who turns Pro and it's bash city. God forbid you put up a pic of female body builder cuz then all hell breaks lose with the bashing. It's sad really.

T - is it true?
H - is it helpful?
I - is it inspiring?
N - is it necessary?
K - is it kind?

This is phenomenal, Shelby. I absolutley love it. Thanks, man.

OK, I was confused because on the NPC site on the final placing (in the open super) the young man was listed first and Decker 2nd.

Yeah, I saw that somewhere, too (rxmuscle?)... As BuffD pointed out, there is some sense to it they way it's done now (jjust for administrative efficiency vs. hunting down the athlete and giving them a decision, plus the nightmare of trophies if a master's guys then wins the open).

I guess the interesting thing is that it's done simply b/c they want to announce the OPEN last (out of custom and "suspence"), which makes sernse. If they simply placed the Open first, then Dan would have been awarded the titls of Overall NA champ.

HOWEVER, this means that the over 35 2nd place finisher would get a card. CHANCES are that the he older / Master's level guys have less impresssive physiques than the open, so getting Dan the card for the open mens that the 2nd place finisher in the 35+ gets a card (unless they rule that differently) and then Dallas does NOT.

Simple solution woudl be to disallow age category cross-overs. Pick your best shot for the card and go for it. Secondary to that, athletes might be able to cross-over but would have to indicate on their entry app. which category they consider primary and thus eligible for winning the card.

(Hell, I'm a master's guy, but can't help but think that this is created d/t giing out cards to many more categories vs. back "in the day" when only the open overall was winning a card...)

-S

T - is it true?
H - is it helpful?
I - is it inspiring?
N - is it necessary?
K - is it kind?

class act as always. you and John are truly the best of the best and are an inspiration both physique wise and how to carry one's self if this sport and in life.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
OldDrummer47
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner