over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

My issue with, "It's easy to get a pro card these days."

Simple arithmetic, as Bill Clinton would say. More pro's=more membership fees, and more people qualified for national level=more entry fees.

apart from bboy all the guys you listed look pretty damn terrible. In all honesty.

Bodybuilding is about what you're born with, not about how hard you try.

These guys just do not look good.

-Drugcheat

I would not claim it's easier to get a MEN'S procard really than it has been. I'm sure it's easier than it was in the early 90s...but my intimate bodybuilding knowledge doesn't go back that far.
What is easier BY far and is pathetic....is getting a women's procard in these assclown divisions....you should NEVER get a procard for 2nd...3rd place in your DIVISION....not even the overall in your category....that is pretty much despicable and a slap in the face to people in bodybuilding that work their asses off for years on end in pursuit of the card.

It was only a matter of time before the IFBB sat back watching athletes log jammed and paying out money to the NPC before they came up with the notion to 'free up' some of the log jam and tap into that money themselves.
Economically they had to, quality wise you see some physiques that just arent what we are used to seeing turn 'pro'.
I remember guys like Flex Wheeler and Mike Matarazzo going pro, now I see some of these stick boys and wonder to myself wtf?
And mens figure or boy short bermuda shit...Im sorry I guess its just me and my old narrow mind, if you couldnt cut it as a bber then I guess we open up this playboy playground division for boy shortz?
I listen to some of these idiots talking about the crazy cycles they are running for a beach body...fucking ridiculous!

For womens physique, due to the lack of depth --- some of the pro card winners are nothing more than what you would see at a local show in your town....

In fact, I witnessed one basically go from a rinky dink local show to winning pro card at a pro qualifier as there was on 7 in the division. Still impressive, but just startled me a bit...and I would hope the person who won was startled lol.

On the flip-side , I am sure some of these master mens are simply wanting to put an end to their long lived plight to get that card -- one way, or another.

Perhaps they are realistic enough to know they wont do anything competitively in the pro ranks but they just added "PRO" to their resume and fulfilled a personal goal.

I really liked just ONE overall winner earning pro status out of the entire show.

-FF

I know who your talking about...it was a little shocking. Now she is going to have to get in shape if she ever wants to see a placing.

I personbally think it helps weed out a lot of people. A lot of these guys turning pro in " selected categories" you will never see again. Who they beat to turn pro is important to undertstand how competitive they will be as a real pro. It is watered down.....I dont care how much you love someone or admire their effort, everyone is loved and everyone puts forth effort. The bottom line is, there are way more pros today because we categorize them as amateurs..........if we are going to do that, then why not have the same category in the pro shows? Do you see an over 35 pro show? An over 40 pro show? Over 50? What will these new pros do now?

I think you bring up a good point and I believe they may have already been thinking about that.

I will bet in a year or two they will start having over 40 pro, over 50 pro shows etc.

More divisions in the same show, more entry fees.

Prime example is John Meawdows.... Hands down one of the hardest working bodybuilders, if not THE hardest working guy on this site, but yet he has fallen short of obtaining a pro card on a few occasions. Now, to the people that say its easy to obtain a pro card these days, could you really look John Meadows in the eye and tell him that he takes short cuts, he doesn't work hard enough, or that WHEN he does get his pro card that he shouldn't get full respect because it was an easy task to fulfill?

Shelby Starnes is another prime example of a continuously dedicated body builder that day in and day out lives and breathes this sport and recently earned his pro card. How could anyone seriously say that obtaining a pro card was easy for him? Has anyone seen Shelby's pictures from five years ago compared to what he looks like today?

How do you know john is one of the hardest working bbers?

Yes, someone can make great changes in 5 year, shocking huh?

Online falacio like this is hilarious.

I'm going to put this out there only because I know this to be a fact 100%. It's easy to get your pro card if you have a company willing to back you with a big enough check. I said it yep. Not saying everybody gets it this way or even a majority, but there are enough for it to not be an isolated incident.

I'm going to put this out there only because I know this to be a fact 100%. It's easy to get your pro card if you have a company willing to back you with a big enough check. I said it yep. Not saying everybody gets it this way or even a majority, but there are enough for it to not be an isolated incident.

I dont know it that makes it "easy" but Im sure it helps a shitload towards it.

Yes

John has been a great asset to this site and I personally love the guy. We all work hard. All if us have a struggle daily. I hate to hear hardest working nonsense. This sport is about genetics and strategy with pharmaceuticals. Working your ass off is your perogative.

John has been a great asset to this site and I personally love the guy. We all work hard. All if us have a struggle daily. I hate to hear hardest working nonsense. This sport is about genetics and strategy with pharmaceuticals. Working your ass off is your perogative.

Good post

What is really hard about lifting some weights and dieting for 10 weeks in a year? that's what pretty much anyone with a decent physique does, both enhanced and natural, genetics and drugs make the difference, but without hte genes don't botehr with the drugs.

try getting a PHD, well you won't , since most guys who resort to steroids are lazy farts who only think about how they look and what drugs to try, their main income comes from lying about effectiveness of useless supplements, scamming, dealing drugs and putting homo into headlocks every night in motel rooms to get the cash for their next HGH order and other rec drugs so they can forget how pathetic their existence is.

Truth be told these guys live crummy lifestyles apart from a lucky few.

Never understand why someones goal in life would be to make "pro". Seems a waste to me, but in the end it's all relative and subjective, whats the difference.

-Drugcheat

Last edited:
Good post

try getting a PHD, well you won't , since most guys who resort to steroids are lazy farts who only think about how they look and what drugs to try, their main income comes from lying about effectiveness of useless supplements, scamming, dealing drugs and putting homo into headlocks every night in motel rooms to get the cash for their next HGH order and other rec drugs so they can forget how pathetic their existence is.

-Drugcheat

:food-:mil

Good post

What is really hard about lifting some weights and dieting for 10 weeks in a year? that's what pretty much anyone with a decent physique does, both enhanced and natural, genetics and drugs make the difference, but without hte genes don't botehr with the drugs.

Never understand why someones goal in life would be to make "pro". Seems a waste to me, but in the end it's all relative and subjective, whats the difference.

-Drugcheat

Unless some of your next posts I see are more useful the this and the others
I've seen... Your welcome here is about up.
Why so unhappy and such hate?

Well

Good post

-Drugcheat

I understand what you are saying

Unless some of your next posts I see are more useful the this and the others
I've seen... Your welcome here is about up.
Why so unhappy and such hate?

My welcome is up ? why is that exactly, I'm just saying it how I see it, in all honesty, it is the way I see it.

All this talk about "hard work" from a group people who I bet my ass never did any studies after high school or put any effort into developing an ACTUAL career ( and no prostitution is NOT a career)
-Drugcheat

My welcome is up ? why is that exactly, I'm just saying it how I see it, in all honesty, it is the way I see it.

All this talk about "hard work" from a group people who I bet my ass never did any studies after high school or put any effort into developing an ACTUAL career ( and no prostitution is NOT a career)
-Drugcheat

With your negative posts I hope you also have something decent to offer.
If your just here to complain and post negative comments we dont need it.

-Drugcheat

Are u high? You obviously dont know the guys they are refering to

I guess you missed the very first line in my post where I said it's my opinion, but I said that bc I've seen him train and how others train. Did I say that no one else trains with high intensity, no. I simply gave my opinion based off of my observations and there you have it.

Grow up, man. Just because I give respect to people, that means I'm kissing their ass?

Phil, I respect you and the fact that are a pro and call me naive, but saying things like that just does a disservice to what you and other pros have accomplished.. But again that's my opinion.

Yes, I understand that drugs and genetics play a huge role, but can you honestly say that all bodybuilders work ethic are off the charts? Honest question...

You're the pro, not me, so who am I to question you about pro bb'ing.

Yes

Phil, I respect you and the fact that are a pro and call me naive, but saying things like that just does a disservice to what you and other pros have accomplished.. But again that's my opinion.

Yes, I understand that drugs and genetics play a huge role, but can you honestly say that all bodybuilders work ethic are off the charts? Honest question...

You're the pro, not me, so who am I to question you about pro bb'ing.

I feel like you are watching a soloflex commercial buying into this nonsense about hard work ruling this sport. It has nothing to do with it. It's all genetics and drugs and syntherol. Most of the guys you admire in your posts are full of site oil in their arms and you are paying them to " train " you.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
jakestan2001
NapsGear