over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

How to deal with these sides!

gafordman

Newbies
I'm fairly new at this so be easy on me, i have been running test e at 500 per week and 50mg anadrol every day, along with 12.5 mg aromasin eod, for only about 4 weeks,
My question is what to do about my heart beat, it is pounding most of the time like I have been running, even at rest laying in bed it just throbs, it's keeping me up at night, I have a hard time sleeping and it is messing with my vision a little bit, it's like my adrenaline got ran up and now just stays up, but my BP is not high, and per minute is not high, 130/80, I'm working out hard 4 days a week, eating good, and no other health problems, is there anything i can do to get the pounding to calm down? I didn't really want to come right back off gear, Thank you

I'm fairly new at this so be easy on me, i have been running test e at 500 per week and 50mg anadrol every day, along with 12.5 mg aromasin eod, for only about 4 weeks,
My question is what to do about my heart beat, it is pounding most of the time like I have been running, even at rest laying in bed it just throbs, it's keeping me up at night, I have a hard time sleeping and it is messing with my vision a little bit, it's like my adrenaline got ran up and now just stays up, but my BP is not high, and per minute is not high, 130/80, I'm working out hard 4 days a week, eating good, and no other health problems, is there anything i can do to get the pounding to calm down? I didn't really want to come right back off gear, Thank you

are you using any HGH?

Is your aromasin pharma grade or research liquid shit?

Estradiol test might help. Some guys get your symptoms on high estradiol.(Its a COMT inhibitor, so more adrenaline in the body)

Do you use any medications, supplements? any special diets (low carb, keto, etc?)

What @Black Beard said. I’d also be curious to know your age and stats.

Have you had any heart screening done? CT calcium score, nuclear stress test etc?

Before anyone rushes to suggest a beta blocker I would look at these items and ones suggested above first IMO.

are you using any HGH?

Is your aromasin pharma grade or research liquid shit?

Estradiol test might help. Some guys get your symptoms on high estradiol.(Its a COMT inhibitor, so more adrenaline in the body)

Do you use any medications, supplements? any special diets (low carb, keto, etc?)
No hgh,
Got the pill form aromasin from a guaranteed sponsor,
Only med is for heartburn and allergy shit, not on any diet at all, but I eat healthy

I’d get rid of the Anadrol to begin with. Then monitor RHR and blood pressure changes as a result.

Hows diet and hydration? Any cardio?
I eat a lot of chicken and rice and broccoli, I do cardio every other time at gym

So your heart is beating really hard every time it beats… it’s not beating rapidly? Only time I’ve had a heart beating so hard you could see it through my shirt or kept me up at night, I had tachycardia. You could hear my pulse, RHR was through the roof as well as BP.

You maybe thinking it’s beating crazy, but it’s not? 65 RHR, normal BP… don’t really add up to a heart that’s pounding like you’ve been running… could be something else?

With the rhr and bp normal almost sounds like it could be an inner ear problem. If mine are a little plugged up or some wax touching the eardrum I can hear my pulse when I’m laying on a pillow a certain way.

What @Black Beard said. I’d also be curious to know your age and stats.

Have you had any heart screening done? CT calcium score, nuclear stress test etc?

Before anyone rushes to suggest a beta blocker I would look at these items and ones suggested above first IMO.
I'm 40,6-3 225 pounds, no screening, no tests done
You maybe thinking it’s beating crazy, but it’s not? 65 RHR, normal BP… don’t really add up to a heart that’s pounding like you’ve been running… could be something else?
It's hard to describe,its not fast,BP checked several times, it's just beating hard

I’d get rid of the Anadrol to begin with. Then monitor RHR and blood pressure changes as a result.

Hows diet and hydration? Any cardio?

This is a good idea, process of elimination.

Could be a reaction to the anadrol.

when mine beats hard you can see it bounce through shirt like a subwoofer

i had a mini type stroke @ elevated troponin when my kidneys failed

my resting was 155/90 twice at doc without stims no meds last week

I'm 40,6-3 225 pounds, no screening, no tests done

It's hard to describe,its not fast,BP checked several times, it's just beating hard
At 40 I would drop the anadrol for now as suggested above and get an ECHO and CT calcium score test done prior to diving in too hard on gear.

Blood work as well to check lipids, HSCRP and homocysteine in addition to a comprehensive metabolic panel. This will be less that $100 through Ulta Labs and the CT calcium score is $99 and both are the best $200 total you’ll spend before jumping into a cycle IMO.

A telemed cardiologist can order the heart test if you don’t have a cardiologist. A PCP will generally write the CT Calcium test no issue.

What's your bw and bf? How much cardio?

I.personally think you have anxiety issues but you could be having cardiac problem as well. I'd rule your.heart out first.and.foremost and @bbextreme is.very knowledgeable in that. though he looks.to have ignored me.....but if.you have insurance.and have a.gp gate keeper I'd start there.first. Even without insurance.go.to gp...leave out the juice.part. Your RNR.is.great but.they deal with shit like this everyday! I would try to get in as quick.as I can . I think the juice is giving you.anxiety you'd be.amazed what that can do make you feel likea. Fuck i.had two diet Mountain dews today and I was freaking out so i.have to go take an ativan and by the.end. I.didnt have.vertigo. My stomach was not twisted in knots and I was having.dizzy spells that went away. Its.really just the.craziest shit. But good luck to you and if you can nail it down to a specific compound.I'd personally just.quit taking that as the.drugs.that get rid of anxiety have shitty sexual side.you dont.want....trust me and best wishes!

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws