advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Deca/Trest Mental Sides mitigated with DHT?

Could you be more detailed about the"meh" feeling on Winstrol? Does it happen specifically when used alongside Tren?
I always found it pretty neutral on general wellbeing, if anything maybe a slight calming effect.

It's actually a good point. I feel good on winstrol generally and gives me some energy when I add it to a stack. I hadn't noticed it before with tren a, maybe it's more pronounced with tren e but it lowered my sex drive some and made more more mellow/neutral and maybe lower energy. I added the winny when I was already on the tren for a while so I noticed the immediate change. Maybe that's good for some people but I like how I feel on tren or tren/Mast and this lessened it (performance and look were still on point as tren/winny is killer imo). Could be tren e, just a one off, or my body changing too as I haven't run tren and winny in at least 3 years.

I would rather not take a compound if it gives mental sides as opposed to take another to mitigate it's side effects
Same, I just happened to have some deca, hadn't run it in a long time and unsure of how I'll react. Just doing a littlw proactive 'broscience' reasearch.

Masteron+deca is very good middle ground mentally for me. I feel good.
Did first time expirementing with this, and feel the same. Take mucuna prurien powder and magic matcha powder (egcg is the main ingredient in magic matcha that helps the mucuna pruriens cross the brain blood barrier, and work quite or even a lot effectively. )

Did deca hrt ish dose 210 mgs a week for three months last year, and became severely depressed. If used mucuna pruriens with egcg , it would have been better. L dopa , in the mucuna pruriens , lower prolactin , and raise dopamine. deca raises prolactin, and lowers dopamine. Will never use another deca cycle with egcg and mucuna pruriens, unless im not able to for any health reasons. Best not to use any l-dopa supplement longer than a few months, at a time.

Trest at just 7.5-10 mg a day makes me feel amazing. I’ve questioned it and stopped and started it but it’s the same every time. As I’ve gotten older I can be a little more anxious but the trest pretty much eliminates it. I wake up in a great mood and life in general just seems better all around. Not to mention the increased libido and enhanced orgasms. Euphoric is kind of a strong word but damn it’s close. 7.5 is just 15 on a 1/2 cc slin pin so you can stick it just about anywhere. I always pin it solo ED even if I’m doing another shot that day.

Nice

Are you Estro-prone?

Any extra AI uses at that smaller dose?

Nice

Are you Estro-prone?

Any extra AI uses at that smaller dose?
Not so much as body composition wise but definitely when it comes to libido. It can creep up on me just running 300 mg test a week. If I notice my sex drive waning I take .5 adex and it comes right back. I typically take that every 4 days or do.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131