over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Designing cycle, controlling DHT

arkatee is the new westernthighs. I think it is a member of the board fucking around personally

Dude I would try the finasteride personally you never know if that will have any side effects for you until you try it.

if you try it in a few weeks you will know for sure. thats really the only way.
if you feel like shit just up the test until you start to aromatize. im leary of finastride but have never used it.

if you try it in a few weeks you will know for sure. thats really the only way.
if you feel like shit just up the test until you start to aromatize. im leary of finastride but have never used it.
Try what for a few weeks? Sorry just not sure if you're referring to the testless protocol or the 5ar drugs.

Try what for a few weeks? Sorry just not sure if you're referring to the testless protocol or the 5ar drugs.
try the low dose test w npp and eq.
personally i think you wont feel good on that.
you wont know though until you try it.
i think using finstride wont be the best thing either. buT you WONT know unless you try.
if thats your thing. go for it. thats the only way to really learn.

try one thing for a while before trying bot. meaning dont try the low test cycle at the same time as trying the finastride. try the low dose test and see. probably after 4-6 weeks you will start to get an idea of how you really feel. 8-10 you will know for sure and if you havent made changes yet you will. then. see what happens.

i dont think that cycle will mess with you much in that regard.
might crash your e around week 4-5 and that might also be when you notice the npp making your dick not work as good. at that point you can kind of push through for another 2-3 weeks. usually im ready to tap out after 6 weeks of npp. just me though.

try the low dose test w npp and eq.
personally i think you wont feel good on that.
you wont know though until you try it.
i think using finstride wont be the best thing either. buT you WONT know unless you try.
if thats your thing. go for it. thats the only way to really learn.

try one thing for a while before trying bot. meaning dont try the low test cycle at the same time as trying the finastride. try the low dose test and see. probably after 4-6 weeks you will start to get an idea of how you really feel. 8-10 you will know for sure and if you havent made changes yet you will. then. see what happens.

i dont think that cycle will mess with you much in that regard.
might crash your e around week 4-5 and that might also be when you notice the npp making your dick not work as good. at that point you can kind of push through for another 2-3 weeks. usually im ready to tap out after 6 weeks of npp. just me though.
After a lot of deliberations going to go with:

250mg test e /wk as a pro hormone for e2

Npp 350mg/wk
Masteron 750mg/wk

Dutasteride 0.5mg e10d

Npp 350mg/wk
Masteron 750mg/wk

Dutasteride 0.5mg e10d
😧 so you are worried about DTH yet want to use 750 mast? Even though I believe mast is just a mild anabolic, it does seem to affect the prostate.

Npp 350mg/wk
Masteron 750mg/wk

Dutasteride 0.5mg e10d
good luck to you
my est would be crashed out around week 7-8 and probably my prostate would be swollen annoyingly by week 5-6. maybe 20 years ago it would have been ok. lol

good luck to you
my est would be crashed out around week 7-8 and probably my prostate would be swollen annoyingly by week 5-6. maybe 20 years ago it would have been ok. lol
None of these compounds will lower estradiol.

Masteron is not dht. It’s a derivative.

True but if I read correctly your/op concern with test is dht and affecting the prostate. Masteron is a dht derivative and if you read around lots of guys have issues with their prostate when running Mast. A derivative tends to have some similar impacts to original molecule - case in point test derivatives are anabolic, convert to estrogen etc... Masteron is known to hit prostate just like dht it is derived from.

Masteron is not dht. It’s a derivative.
you would be better served by using the gear rather then being nitpicky of comments of people who have used much gear. lol
be it actual dht or derivative doesnt make fuck all difference when its hard to pee.
for me mast is a better anti e then adex. if i used 750mg mast and only 250mg test. i would run into low est issues. i would also need a doughnut to sit down.
thank you for helping me, clearly the 20 years i spent using all the drugs left me with no real idea of what im talking about. lol

you would be better served by using the gear rather then being nitpicky of comments of people who have used much gear. lol
be it actual dht or derivative doesnt make fuck all difference when its hard to pee.
for me mast is a better anti e then adex. if i used 750mg mast and only 250mg test. i would run into low est issues. i would also need a doughnut to sit down.
thank you for helping me, clearly the 20 years i spent using all the drugs left me with no real idea of what im talking about. lol
"anti e" doesn't really mean anything. You understand what your symptoms are, but don't understand what is causing them. Did you have lower serum estradiol? Did you have lower expression of estrogen? Do you know what the difference is? You could do anything for 20 years and still not really understand what is happening. I am sure you understand that Masteron caused these symptoms in you, but if you knew exactly what was happening biologically, you would have been able to mitigate the problem.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws