Chev8689

Newbies
stats:

6'4"
250lb 10% bf
goal: bulk
training 14 years
TRT only for 10 years

I want to run a cycle and take my size to the next level. I want to run Nandrolone and EQ, and I am not sure if I should increase my testosterone past TRT doses. Is there an advantage to increasing test itself, or why not just keep it at a TRT dose and use it as a prohormone for DHT and e2, and fill in the blanks with the other compounds? Is there something i'm missing?

One of the reasons i'm hesitant to increase by test dose is because my DHT is already twice the reference range. I suppose I could take dutasteride or something at a low dose to control this?

current:

testosterone 140mg/wk (20mg/day)
GH 4iu/day
hCG 250iu 3x/wk
losartan 50mg/day
Various GDA's daily

My proposed additions:

nandrolone 420mg/wk (60mg/day)
EQ 750mg/wk (105mg/day)

stats:

6'4"
250lb 10% bf
goal: bulk
training 14 years
TRT only for 10 years

I want to run a cycle and take my size to the next level. I want to run Nandrolone and EQ, and I am not sure if I should increase my testosterone past TRT doses. Is there an advantage to increasing test itself, or why not just keep it at a TRT dose and use it as a prohormone for DHT and e2, and fill in the blanks with the other compounds? Is there something i'm missing?

One of the reasons i'm hesitant to increase by test dose is because my DHT is already twice the reference range. I suppose I could take dutasteride or something at a low dose to control this?

current:

testosterone 140mg/wk (20mg/day)
GH 4iu/day
hCG 250iu 3x/wk
losartan 50mg/day
Various GDA's daily

My proposed additions:

nandrolone 420mg/wk (60mg/day)
EQ 750mg/wk (105mg/day)
I wouldn’t run that amount of Nandrolone and EQ with only a TRT base regardless of your DHT

For me personally I would be sluggish with a floppy Jew cock

If his DHT is already too high would that be the case with him too? Or would that leave him a little more balanced?

Genuinely asking, I'm not sure.

If his DHT is already too high would that be the case with him too? Or would that leave him a little more balanced?

Genuinely asking, I'm not sure.
I wouldn't be so concerned about my DHT, but I do have symptoms of BPH that I don't want to exacerbate. My doctor doesn't seem concerned, and gave me some finasteride, but i'm hesitant to take it because of the horror stories.

I wouldn't be so concerned about my DHT, but I do have symptoms of BPH that I don't want to exacerbate. My doctor doesn't seem concerned, and gave me some finasteride, but i'm hesitant to take it because of the horror stories.

Yeah I tried some finasteride a few years back, did not enjoy it at all.

So I have done a few cycles where I've leveraged nandrolone instead of test as a base. For me this was for estrogen control, but it also has a benefit of reduced dht. I ran nandrolone as a base for an entire contest prep.

I'll just preface this by saying, I don't recommend this for most people because frankly it's a pain in the arse and if you just run test as a base it's far simpler but obviously if we're talking reducing dht then this is one option.

So it would be nandrolone as the base. Running that anywhere from 300 upwards. That'll be the major growth compound in the cycle.

On top of that to satisfy estrogen requirements run the base minimum test needed for sufficient estrogen to satisfy the cardioprotective aspect. I ran this as low as 100mg.

The final part is a strong androgenic component to give you that drive and aggression you'd be lacking from the low test. So I used a combination of masteron and tren in small doses just to give me a little pep and drive. You might want to nitch the masteron but a little tren might not be a bad idea if you find yourself tired on just the test and nandrolone. Any androgenic component would do though, just as long as it doesn't spike your dht too much and just gives you a little drive.

As I say it's not something you want to do it you don't have to because you end up with multiple compounds when you could probably get away with keeping things simpler if you can tolerate higher test doses but here we are.

Hope that was useful anyway.

You wanna get big? Test will get you big. Do not run that shit with 150mg of test.
If interested in nandrolone, get deca out of here and use NPP instead.

Also, when guys say 10% they are more likely 12-13%. And that is honestly too fat to run a bulk. Just keeping it real here.
Diet for a month or so BEFORE HAND or you will be 4-8 weeks into your "bulk" and be just way too fat to keep the scale moving forward.

You wanna get big? Test will get you big. Do not run that shit with 150mg of test.
If interested in nandrolone, get deca out of here and use NPP instead.

Also, when guys say 10% they are more likely 12-13%. And that is honestly too fat to run a bulk. Just keeping it real here.
Diet for a month or so BEFORE HAND or you will be 4-8 weeks into your "bulk" and be just way too fat to keep the scale moving forward.
Absolutely, I understand. I did a bod pod and I believe said 9.6%, but the paper is at home. I think my FFMI is 26 or so? I posted some pics but redacted them, I have a lot of identifying tattoos and wish to remain anonymous. I guess I could run finasteride or dutasteride to lower my DHT.

Do you think a good idea would be to use a sizeable amount of testosterone in a ratio that makes more sense with EQ, and then have a fraction of the total load come from nandrolone?

Yeah I tried some finasteride a few years back, did not enjoy it at all.

So I have done a few cycles where I've leveraged nandrolone instead of test as a base. For me this was for estrogen control, but it also has a benefit of reduced dht. I ran nandrolone as a base for an entire contest prep.

I'll just preface this by saying, I don't recommend this for most people because frankly it's a pain in the arse and if you just run test as a base it's far simpler but obviously if we're talking reducing dht then this is one option.

So it would be nandrolone as the base. Running that anywhere from 300 upwards. That'll be the major growth compound in the cycle.

On top of that to satisfy estrogen requirements run the base minimum test needed for sufficient estrogen to satisfy the cardioprotective aspect. I ran this as low as 100mg.

The final part is a strong androgenic component to give you that drive and aggression you'd be lacking from the low test. So I used a combination of masteron and tren in small doses just to give me a little pep and drive. You might want to nitch the masteron but a little tren might not be a bad idea if you find yourself tired on just the test and nandrolone. Any androgenic component would do though, just as long as it doesn't spike your dht too much and just gives you a little drive.

As I say it's not something you want to do it you don't have to because you end up with multiple compounds when you could probably get away with keeping things simpler if you can tolerate higher test doses but here we are.

Hope that was useful anyway.
Could you instead just use estradiol enanthate to satisfy that requirement, and add the masteron in a small dose for the neural benefits you mentioned? I am considering using Deca as a base for this very purpose. Test also reduces SHBG as does DHT, which from what I understand is not good since SHBG is what "shuttles" androgens into tissue?

If your dht is already high then I think a blocker would be advisable. Is your sex drive high from the elevated dht? Not everyone has horror stories with stuff like finasteride
I feel like my sex drive is pretty average for a guy on test, to be honest. Not like how I felt when I was using tren years ago or anything.

Could you instead just use estradiol enanthate to satisfy that requirement, and add the masteron in a small dose for the neural benefits you mentioned? I am considering using Deca as a base for this very purpose. Test also reduces SHBG as does DHT, which from what I understand is not good since SHBG is what "shuttles" androgens into tissue?

Never tried shooting estradiol mate, so I couldn't say for sure.

The previous post I made was based on my experience. No idea about adding estradiol though. I'd be guessing.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131