over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Designing cycle, controlling DHT

Is this freaking guy southern thighs?
In my short time on this forum, the theme I see is what appears to be interest in the biological aspects of bodybuilding, and then a sharp contrast where guys balk at the same approach, talking in bro-science terms and “well I just know cus I know and that’s what’s always been done” - seemingly from one post to the next. Can we pick a theme - scientific descriptions or “haha that crashed my estrogen bro” instead of only allowing certain board members to be the sole authority on anything that contains big words? Enough with the appeals to authority.

In my short time on this forum, the theme I see is what appears to be interest in the biological aspects of bodybuilding, and then a sharp contrast where guys balk at the same approach, talking in bro-science terms and “well I just know cus I know and that’s what’s always been done” - seemingly from one post to the next. Can we pick a theme - scientific descriptions or “haha that crashed my estrogen bro” instead of only allowing certain board members to be the sole authority on anything that contains big words? Enough with the appeals to authority.
I think we have the answer....

Because I know the situation I am going to try and interject here (likely will regret it).

There are some VERY smart members on this forum that you can learn from.

You are a coach yourself and have extensive knowledge, but if you post a thread asking for input or advice you can’t debate everything you don’t like or agree with as you opened that door.

The solution is to tag members, use DM’s or be more specific in your post if you want more specific answers. If not, you have to take the good with the bad.

That’s my attempt at trying to help you navigate a bit better on here. But will leave it to you guys. 🤷‍♂️

Because I know the situation I am going to try and interject here (likely will regret it).

There are some VERY smart members on this forum that you can learn from.

You are a coach yourself and have extensive knowledge, but if you post a thread asking for input or advice you can’t debate everything you don’t like or agree with as you opened that door.

The solution is to tag members, use DM’s or be more specific in your post if you want more specific answers. If not, you have to take the good with the bad.

That’s my attempt at trying to help you navigate a bit better on here. But will leave it to you guys. 🤷‍♂️
Makes sense man, and you're right. maybe the DHT is making me too aggro :ROFLMAO:

As long as there is enough e2, and a testosterone base to cover physiological needs, it really doesn’t matter what drugs you choose to hammer the androgen receptor with.

It’s just that most can’t tolerate 1.5g nandrolone. And
The big guys, 1.5g test is the “base”, with another G of other anabolics.

"anti e" doesn't really mean anything. You understand what your symptoms are, but don't understand what is causing them. Did you have lower serum estradiol? Did you have lower expression of estrogen? Do you know what the difference is? You could do anything for 20 years and still not really understand what is happening. I am sure you understand that Masteron caused these symptoms in you, but if you knew exactly what was happening biologically, you would have been able to mitigate the problem.
you gotta be fucking shitting me. lol

i like to use little words and try to generalize things that really shouldnt be generalize, i also spell bad and have horrible grammer. ill say things like mast, wini, drol, var etc are dhts rather then adding derivative at the end as at this point we should all know that they are not actually dht.
idk how anyone could do something for more then 20 days and not know.

anybody can read shit and spit it back out. knowing what happens in real world is another story. which is what you asked for in the thread.

do i know what happened to me? yes
did i do blood work? no

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws