advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Face puffiness from too much DHT derivatives?

I always wash off my dick, balls, and inner thighs after getting that gash now… ALWAYS!!!! That is nowadays I do… Gots trauma from past lays that haunted me!

I’ve dipped mine in some nasty holes through out the years and one was particularly pungent. I was sitting on the sofa watching tv after a nights sleep from a
One night stand. Well I kept getting a whiff of this funky smell. It kinda reminded me of Ol girl the night before but I thought I was just shell shocked from it still.. After abt 2-3hrs I finally was like dammit I gotta find that damn smell. Popped my button loose, unzipped my fly, then gagged at the smell that wafted up out my drawers!!!! Man, that funky ass shit was permeating through my god damn jeans for fucks sake!!!!!!!

Lesson learned! Don’t drink soo much, listen to my nose not my dick, and always wash my dick when it’s through spittin up!

Cage
In my 30s I fucked a few females I've met at the club in my SUV. Met them that night. Fucked that night. Never been hit with pugent. Maybe just usual female odor, but nothing like FUCK!!
this June in Miami I met this female in the hotel lobby 2nd night I'm there. She hits me up the next night after her event. She comes to my room we do our thing. She was out all day at a concert. Still not pugent. no smell even when I had her knees pushed to her shoulders.
My ex wife always left an essence on me. Even after showering. I didn't mind it though. Cause in a way that turned me on. And I was ALWAYS hard for her. She's the only baby moms I'd work it out with again. But she says she needs a break from me. She broke the codependent cycle between us.

And there it is.
You weren't eating junk food because you were "afraid of going hypo" during your runs. You did it because you're fat and lack discipline.
Ok. So let's make this interesting.
What's your current bf level ?
If comparable to mine which is certainly NOT 25%.
I'll get a test done this week to see where I am.
So if you're comparable to mine, then I'll make it interesting. Say if youre at 12%, the first one to 8% pays the other $500. I'd say I'll get there by end of August.. without DNP.
I'll move to San Diego and have MT train me, in exchange for keeping his ass in check.. if it comes down to it. But I'll win this one for sure.
Let me know.

Just let it go man.
Should be an easy 500 for you.. so let's do it.
I'm sure the board can figure out the rules and how to confirm who's who.. what's what.
We can put the money up with someone trusted.
Run your DNP. No holds barred.

how does that disprove the mans statement. Seems the two are not mutually exclusive
Cuz I'm sure he's implying I'm a troll who just created another profile after being banned several times, which I never have been. I just lurk here to gather info and learn from pros but some of y'all are a little hostile for no reason like chill out

Cuz I'm sure he's implying I'm a troll who just created another profile after being banned several times, which I never have been. I just lurk here to gather info and learn from pros but some of y'all are a little hostile for no reason like chill out
Wellllll first off - you insulted a guy who gets along w everyone, for no fucking reason, and that was your first post of all time.

then you tell the man to let it go when he defends himself

then when others defend him you start hurling insults again

so of course you got a dose of shit talk. how does this surprise you. You are an unknown. Never even introduced yourself in the new members thread. For unknowns, there is no chill, no grace period.

IF you would like to participate here, i suggest you make amends or it’s most likely gonna be more of the same.

I always wash off my dick, balls, and inner thighs after getting that gash now… ALWAYS!!!! That is nowadays I do… Gots trauma from past lays that haunted me!

I’ve dipped mine in some nasty holes through out the years and one was particularly pungent. I was sitting on the sofa watching tv after a nights sleep from a
One night stand. Well I kept getting a whiff of this fsmell. It kinda reminded me of Ol girl the night before but I thought I was just shell shocked from it still.. After abt 2-3hrs I finally was like dammit I gotta find that damn smell. Popped my button loose, unzipped my fly, then gagged at the smell that wafted up out my drawers!!!! Man, that funky ass shit was permeating through my god damn jeans for fucks sake!!!!!!!

Lesson learned! Don’t drink soo much, listen to my nose not my dick, and always wash my dick when it’s through spittin up!

Cage
Just fucked a 'fattie' . of course after the two of us sitting in my garage taking huge rips from a bong. 3grams of a sativa. So a bit wired. I swear these fatties can take dick and have some gushy wet pussy.
The 2nd fattie for me this year. Anyway I'll spare the details . I have been pinning 50mg tren base on Saturdays. So not sure if thats been giving me tren goggles. I know I completely overlooked the loose skin(she goes to my gym and has lost weight). Didn't turn me off. I just know that pussy was fire.

Just fucked a 'fattie' . of course after the two of us sitting in my garage taking huge rips from a bong. 3grams of a sativa. So a bit wired. I swear these fatties can take dick and have some gushy wet pussy.
The 2nd fattie for me this year. Anyway I'll spare the details . I have been pinning 50mg tren base on Saturdays. So not sure if thats been giving me tren goggles. I know I completely overlooked the loose skin(she goes to my gym and has lost weight). Didn't turn me off. I just know that pussy was fire.
Big girls don’t know when they gonna get it again. So when they do, they PUT IT ON YOU!!!! And there vagg is ripe with juice!!! Just something I’ve heard….. 😉

Cage

Bruh don’t care when you created your profile. Lurker or not you don’t come in here with zero posts and use your first one to insult a contributing member who has already admitted he has a little bit of a sweet tooth and lack of discipline in the past but is currently correcting all that. Have a little respect and maybe develop some relationships here before you start talking shit…

Bro, you called him fat and non disciplined...you don't call THAT hostile? Lol...

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131