advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Face puffiness from too much DHT derivatives?

$$moneymoneymoneyy$$

Newbies
Has anyone ever ran a high dose of winstrol or Anavar, say 100mg day and experienced extra water retention under the skin over time? I noticed this with myself, however I also switched from adex to aromasin during this period and to be honest even with 25mg a day I never felt the usual crashed e2 symptoms I had with adex. Granted, I neglected to get bloodwork so that’s just speculation at this point. I still wonder if it was perhaps the 100mg of winstrol I ran that caused this moon face

I’ve never heard of anyone getting puffy from DHT’s.

Are you sure your aromasin is legit?

We probably have 50 moon face threads here at ProM. There is a new culprit for moon face in each thread. I wonder if we will ever figure out this dreaded moon face! This time it's that damned winny!

You Zarati and bigzzz should form a moon face support group - there is obviously a lot of struggle out there

Harder to crash E2 with Aromasin, this is known. If it happens it's usually Aromasin and other compound that impacts e2. Some people do better on one or the other (aro or adex). Yours may be bunk. No idea but bloods would help you.

Guys above have you covered in dhts and look at diet too. That's a big one.

Has anyone ever ran a high dose of winstrol or Anavar, say 100mg day and experienced extra water retention under the skin over time? I noticed this with myself, however I also switched from adex to aromasin during this period and to be honest even with 25mg a day I never felt the usual crashed e2 symptoms I had with adex. Granted, I neglected to get bloodwork so that’s just speculation at this point. I still wonder if it was perhaps the 100mg of winstrol I ran that caused this moon face

Sensitivity to bloat is highly genetic, androgens will increase sodium retention which is a documented effect.

Interesting fact that in studies, the most "aesthetic" faces had both low cortisol AND low testosterone. This gave a healthy/angular look to the face.

I notice for me, high androgens can sometimes give that "Joe Rogan" rough skin texture and kind of unhealthy/eyebags look. Lower TRT dose = healthier/younger looking. Too much HGH will do the same thing to me and it's probably that sodium retention mechanism that we also get from high cortisol.

The evolutionary theory is that low cortisol+lower Testosterone= Very strong immune system, so girl wants to smash and get those strong immune system genes. Maybe the guys with lower testosterone also have good receptor sensitivity to testosterone, etc. Lots of mystery still in this field.

The chubby looking face third from the left - High cortisol / Low T

The more "aesthetic" face with the cheekbones/jawline the last face - Low Cortisol / Low testosterone

All the women in the study strongly preferred the last face the most.

1687873509686.png

The healthiest my skin looks is when I'm running DHB, primo e(or oral ace)
No ifs ands or buts. Like clockwork.
For some reason these compounds thin out my face and give it a glowing look. Seems to do the same for my shoulders.
I definitely look older and more haggard on consistent tren dosing or higher doses of test.

Back to the topic... I too noticed a puffier look on high dosed var(raws not finished/pressed).

I notice for me, high androgens can sometimes give that "Joe Rogan" rough skin texture and kind of unhealthy/eyebags look. Lower TRT dose = healthier/younger looking. Too much HGH will do the same thing to me and it's probably that sodium retention mechanism that we also get from high cortisol.
i noticed this with Nick Bare.. The guy runs his ass off.. Is shredded, but his face isnt as lean as I'd expect from someone who runs that much.
Which has me thinking this is possible tell that he is using HGH.. which isnt an issue to me.. just noticing some of the signs of PED use with him.

I`d venture to say it is E2 related where you switched AI`s. Get some blood work and see what your e2 is. If this is not an option consider switching back to adex until you are able to get lab work while using aromasine.

You should need LESS AI while running a DHT derivative since they have anti estrogen properties.

Are you confident that the winstrol is in fact winstrol? I am not asking the brand or anything of the sort. Just asking your level of confidence that the product is what it is suppose to be.

Winstrol is a miracle drug for reducing skin thickness. It is medically used to treat hereditary angioedema which causes extreme swelling of the face. I don't see how winstrol can give you a puffy face, thats diet.

Sensitivity to bloat is highly genetic, androgens will increase sodium retention which is a documented effect.

Interesting fact that in studies, the most "aesthetic" faces had both low cortisol AND low testosterone. This gave a healthy/angular look to the face.

The evolutionary theory is that low cortisol+lower Testosterone= Very strong immune system, so girl wants to smash and get those strong immune system genes. Maybe the guys with lower testosterone also have good receptor sensitivity to testosterone, etc. Lots of mystery still in this field.

The chubby looking face third from the left - High cortisol / Low T

The more "aesthetic" face with the cheekbones/jawline the last face - Low Cortisol / Low testosterone

All the women in the study strongly preferred the last face the most.

View attachment 178756
Most all other studies disagree with this. Women favor more masculine features and higher testosterone to a point. Because testosterone can weaken the immune system, those with high testosterone must have the strongest immune systems to be allowing for there bodies to produce the higher testosterone levels. Sickly weak bodies are associated with low testosterone levels. This only applies to naturals of course. We studied this extensively in Anthropology.

Most all other studies disagree with this. Women favor more masculine features and higher testosterone to a point. Because testosterone can weaken the immune system, those with high testosterone must have the strongest immune systems to be allowing for there bodies to produce the higher testosterone levels. Sickly weak bodies are associated with low testosterone levels. This only applies to naturals of course. We studied this extensively in Anthropology.
any explanation as to why tren seemingly increases female attention.. or maybe its a misperception caused by tren's affects on one's mental?

The Low cortisol / Low testosterone face in the study looks the most "masculine". Angular jaw/cheek bones. The puffier face with low cortisol / high testosterone actually looks less masculine.

I've seen the other studies that show low cortisol + high testosterone = Aesthetic to women, but they didn't go as into depth as this study comparing all the different combinations of hormones.

Also, women in fertility window - late follicular phase to ovulation tend to prefer masculine men whereas women in luteal phase or using birth control tend to prefer less masculine men.

There is a study where they showed that male aesthetics was more contingent on having a lean looking face than having high testosterone levels. High testosterone level does not always translate to actually looking masculine. Your facial structure is mostly decided during fetal development if you have high levels of testosterone in the womb you tend to look better/more masculine. (genetics too)

You can see if your index finger is shorter than your ring finger, then you had good testosterone exposure in the womb which translates to more masculine face, bigger penis, better athleticism and other things. This might be a reason why the younger generations on average are full of sissy men and men confused about gender due to all the plastics and endocrine disruption they get in the womb.

I think it's more a matter of AI switching rather than too much DHTs. Yes, every steroid can increase water and sodium retention, but to an extent in this case. If you noticed this when you switched to exemestane, i think it has more to do with that.
From personal and many people that i know experience, exemestane is not as strong as anastrozole and especially letrozole.
Right yesterday a friend of mine did blood work, on TRT (50 mg of test e mon, wen, fri) with 25 mg of aromasin (pharma) eod. Estradiol is 30 pg/ml. So not "crashed" at all.

How much test are you taking?

All I know is that testosterone, no matter the dose, injection frequency, makes pretty much everyone’s face ugly: bloated, puffy and like a chipmunk.

Real Nandrolone never bloated face like test. Same with primo

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity