over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Can too much sodium cause cramping?

Short answer…no.
Well, if someone wasn’t having adequate water intake and just dehydrated themselves I’d imagine it’s possible. But I’d imagine as long as you are drinking 1.5 gallons a day there probably isn’t much of an upper limit as far as sodium for performance benefits.

Quick update, still dealing with this (specifically terrible bicep cramps). Really struggling to get a pump with training and instead end up feeling wildly cramped. Any more opinions welcome.

Doing plenty of salt, 1.5g of water, 3g taurine pre workout, 400-600mg magnesium.

Quick update, still dealing with this (specifically terrible bicep cramps). Really struggling to get a pump with training and instead end up feeling wildly cramped. Any more opinions welcome.

Doing plenty of salt, 1.5g of water, 3g taurine pre workout, 400-600mg magnesium.
Have you checked if your estrogen is crashed? Also, what other ancillaries/additional drugs/supps you are taking?

Forgot to add; I am also on 50-75mg proviron a day, if that could be adding to the flatness?

Telmisartan at 40mg, estrogen was 40s taking adex 1mg 3x a week.
Telmisartan can cause an imbalance of potassium because it’ll make the body hold onto it more. Might need to further up your sodium. I recently started adding hot sauce to everything again like I used to and cramps stopped almost instantly. Noticed it was sodium after I ate an entire bag of pretzels for a cheat meal a few weeks ago. Haven’t had the problem ever since. For the record, I never shied away from sodium to begin with so I thought I was getting plenty already. Turns out several grams of sodium wasn’t enough until I added several more grams with hot sauce and sea salt

Telmisartan can cause an imbalance of potassium because it’ll make the body hold onto it more. Might need to further up your sodium. I recently started adding hot sauce to everything again like I used to and cramps stopped almost instantly. Noticed it was sodium after I ate an entire bag of pretzels for a cheat meal a few weeks ago. Haven’t had the problem ever since. For the record, I never shied away from sodium to begin with so I thought I was getting plenty already. Turns out several grams of sodium wasn’t enough until I added several more grams with hot sauce and sea salt

Will report back!

Why not just drink more water and see if it helps. I usually hit 2 gallons a days and maybe piss once in the night.

Ended up adding a ton more sodium, pumps and fullness were back…

Surprised with how much my body needs. Maybe I’m a salty sweater? Lol

Ended up adding a ton more sodium, pumps and fullness were back…

Surprised with how much my body needs. Maybe I’m a salty sweater? Lol
Glad to hear! That’s what I was thinking too. I must just excrete a ton of sodium between drinking so much fluid and sweating from all the activity

You could up the magnesium absolutely. In Glycinate form it shouldn’t cause GI issues. I take 600-800mg daily.

Trace minerals is a company and group of minerals- magnesium, chloride, sodium and potassium. This is the combo I’d take to try and balance pH.

Some usually add boron, sulfate and lithium under them. Which can have benefits especially boron.
pink salt is a good tool to get these trace minerals, higher in mag, and lower in sodium. Id dump the table salt (higher in iodine than pink) unless its PWO. Add the pink salt to your intra-drink also. glycinate and threonate (mag forms) are the only ones known to pass the blood-brain barrier If I am not mistaken (Dr. Huberman quote)

Well, if someone wasn’t having adequate water intake and just dehydrated themselves I’d imagine it’s possible. But I’d imagine as long as you are drinking 1.5 gallons a day there probably isn’t much of an upper limit as far as sodium for performance benefits.
yes but if you are not getting enough sodium and id venture to say trace minerals you will induce a natural diuresis (matt porter) with that amount of water. and piss a lot of micronutrients out/minerals

Telmisartan at 40mg, estrogen was 40s taking adex 1mg 3x a week.
You likely have hyperkalemia from the telmisartan. Did you start it anytime in the last 4 months or increase the dose recently ?

regardless, the change to your sodium levels with the masteron is causing your potassium levels to get disproportionately high.

Get a test asap this can get bad, that’s my recommendation. The same thing happened to
Me down to the very specific type of cramping feeling.

On second thought. Just pull the telmisartan. I woild
Skip it for an entire dose, start up again after 1 day of skipping at 5mg per day. Do that for 4-5 days. Then drop completely.

Especially if you can’t get to a lab anytime in the next week.

You likely have hyperkalemia from the telmisartan. Did you start it anytime in the last 4 months or increase the dose recently ?

regardless, the change to your sodium levels with the masteron is causing your potassium levels to get disproportionately high.

Get a test asap this can get bad, that’s my recommendation. The same thing happened to
Me down to the very specific type of cramping feeling.
I just got bloodwork last week. I don’t have hyperkalemia. I’ve been on telmi for 2 years.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws