advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Face puffiness from too much DHT derivatives?

It's not your thing anymore? Have you been ripped in the past? Everyone has different goals and ideal looks but this stands out to me. If you are more focused on muscle then that is even more reason to diet down to a leaner bodyfat % If you do that you will prime your body for building muscle. Getting lean like that will mean you can build more quality muscle in the future.

He means that he wants to eat like shit because he has no self control, but doesn’t want to admit it. I’ve been there, but I 100% owned it when I was there. It’s easier to just eat like crap and tell people you’re more focused on building muscle than worrying about being lean. It’s a cop out.

It should be mandatory from now on that all the members who go on about facial puffiness need to post a clear picture of their body. If you are 10% bodyfat and under everyone tries to give help/advice and we get to the bottom of the problem. If you are 11-15% bodyfat your post gets deleted and you are told to diet down. If you are over 15% bodyfat going on about facial puffiness you are banned :D
This. I see all these threads about "puffy face" over the years, and they even get long. I wouldn't even know it was a thing if it wasn't for threads, ever experienced it. High BF = puffy/fat face, lean BF = sunken face.

This. I see all these threads about "puffy face" over the years, and they even get long. I wouldn't even know it was a thing if it wasn't for threads, ever experienced it. High BF = puffy/fat face, lean BF = sunken face.

It is ridiculous and common sense is lost. Although it is true that you can be lean and have a bloated face and certain drugs can contribute to that. As I posted though I think a lot of these guys going on about it don't even track their diets, fluid intake and they aren't even lean so it's bizarre the way they go on about it.

He means that he wants to eat like shit because he has no self control, but doesn’t want to admit it. I’ve been there, but I 100% owned it when I was there. It’s easier to just eat like crap and tell people you’re more focused on building muscle than worrying about being lean. It’s a cop out.

Of course I just didn't want to be rude. Every gym is full of these guys and there is nothing wrong with it. Although they are only lying to themselves because as posted to grow muscle optimally you get lean then grow slowly from there. Growing takes just as much (if not more) effort than dieting. Some guys don't want to put in the work and/or they are unsure of the best way to go about things. In their eyes you simply eat more to grow muscle and they don't want to diet so they usually get to a stage were they have put on unnecessary fat so they cut down the food slightly. Growing and cutting down are both half arsed so they always end up in the middle and just living a relaxed life going the gym, taking some gear and never being in great shape. There is nothing wrong with that and it's what most guys do but as you state just own it.

We shouldn't be hating on the new guy though. I understand tough love is sometimes good but he looks good in his pic. He has only been nice to everyone. So a bit of a weird turn in many ways but I understand why people commented on the wording he used. Everyone has different goals but as I first posted if he does want to put on more muscle he would be best cutting some body fat first then he will get better long term results.

We shouldn't be hating on the new guy though. I understand tough love is sometimes good but he looks good in his pic. He has only been nice to everyone. So a bit of a weird turn in many ways but I understand why people commented on the wording he used. Everyone has different goals but as I first posted if he does want to put on more muscle he would be best cutting some body fat first then he will get better long term results.

Tough love should be a big part of the reason why people come to this board. I’ve been here for over a decade and received a ton of tough love and it’s made me a much better bodybuilder. I welcome it as long as the one giving it actually knows what the fuck they’re talking about lol. I’ve not only learned so much but the objective criticism to my physique has made me want to be better.

Tough love should be a big part of the reason why people come to this board. I’ve been here for over a decade and received a ton of tough love and it’s made me a much better bodybuilder. I welcome it as long as the one giving it actually knows what the fuck they’re talking about lol. I’ve not only learned so much but the objective criticism to my physique has made me want to be better.

Agreed. My intention wasn’t to shit on the guy, in fact I thought he was taking everything in stride and I really respect that. At the same time when boofy looking people talk about not needing to cut fat etc, it’s time for a reality check. Trust me I’ve had a lot of reality checks In my time lifting. I’m also not delusional, I know I’m nowhere near competitive level, not even close but that doesn’t stop me from chasing the physique I want. I think being aware of where you are is the best thing a gym rat or aspiring builder can be told. Before I came to this board I was either small and lean or big and fat, this board got me to being a little less small and considerably less fat.

Agreed. My intention wasn’t to shit on the guy, in fact I thought he was taking everything in stride and I really respect that. At the same time when boofy looking people talk about not needing to cut fat etc, it’s time for a reality check. Trust me I’ve had a lot of reality checks In my time lifting. I’m also not delusional, I know I’m nowhere near competitive level, not even close but that doesn’t stop me from chasing the physique I want. I think being aware of where you are is the best thing a gym rat or aspiring builder can be told. Before I came to this board I was either small and lean or big and fat, this board got me to being a little less small and considerably less fat.
Lol same!

15% is considered fat ? I guess around these parts it is.
Based on what I see the average male 25-40 is sitting around >=20%.
Anyway, I know I pissed out a ton of water the other day, since I been stricter with my diet.
All hoke cooked meals. No breads. pBnj
Basically just a diet of sweet potatoes, rice, chicken, salmon, beef. water. Watermelon for pre-run carbs.
Cardio seems to be improved as well. Especially without the pre-run cup cakes. Just overall feeling better. More stable energy.
I do find myself wanting sweets around bed time. But took advice and have a couple quest bars. Seems to work. Stomach seems to be coming in a bit tighter upon waking as well.
I will admit my mind does start wanting a pastry. But the quest bar, bar bar trick seems to settle my mind.
I may load up on meats at the Korean BBQ every other day. That seems to fill me up. 265 as of this morning
I feel like once you get your bf down to 7-8, you will look at body fat levels different and look back at 15 percent and say that's not acceptable. Almost like a new lifter starting out. He may he 150 and think the 200 lb guys are jacked. Then 20 years later he's 260 and all those 200 lb guys are twigs lol

Agree with this. Some of the big guys here have given me shit for trying to bring up some parts while staying lean an impossible goal...but in those posts there has been a lot of solid advice that really makes me think and adjust...or even stop obsessing over the little shit that makes.02 percent difference.

No boys, fuckin tell me. That's why I'm here. I promise my fat rolls don't hang out lmao but I def am being lazy and lack self control these past couple years and need to get fucking back to it. So yes. I'm here for the tough love. I'm not one of these noobs that join a board then get defensive when they're told what they need to hear. I have the tools and I need to get back to it. You guys have already motivated me. Why the fuck am I okay with 20% BF. Idk. ITS DONE. Watch the progress 💪

No boys, fuckin tell me. That's why I'm here. I promise my fat rolls don't hang out lmao but I def am being lazy and lack self control these past couple years and need to get fucking back to it. So yes. I'm here for the tough love. I'm not one of these noobs that join a board then get defensive when they're told what they need to hear. I have the tools and I need to get back to it. You guys have already motivated me. Why the fuck am I okay with 20% BF. Idk. ITS DONE. Watch the progress 💪
Let's go!

Yeah buddy!

And there it is.
You weren't eating junk food because you were "afraid of going hypo" during your runs. You did it because you're fat and lack discipline.
Yep. Total fat slob. I admit it.
Complete with fat rolls. The whole bit.
I have to lift a roll of fat to get to my dick. Totally gross.
When I fuck different females I have to make sure the pussy juice is wiped clean from my fat pads. Or the next female will know I was with fucking someone else before her.
I'm Probably 25% bf. Better than the 30% I was at last week.
:)

Yep. Total fat slob. I admit it.
Complete with fat rolls. The whole bit.
I have to lift a roll of fat to get to my dick. Totally gross.
When I fuck different females I have to make sure the pussy juice is wiped clean from my fat pads. Or the next female will know I was with fucking someone else before her.
I'm Probably 25% bf. Better than the 30% I was at last week.
:)
Btw. Nothing worse than the smell of trapped sweat and days old pussy juice. Someone have any tips on keeping my fat pads truly funk free ??

Baby powder!

Cage
Ahhh. Duh .. don't know why I didn't think about that before.
Saw this fat chick I fucked a month or so ago the next morning as she's getting ready for work, lift up her roll and dash a healthy dose of baby powder underneath those shits.
Good call. Thanks.

Ahhh. Duh .. don't know why I didn't think about that before.
Saw this fat chick I fucked a month or so ago the next morning as she's getting ready for work, lift up her roll and dash a healthy dose of baby powder underneath those shits.
Good call. Thanks.
I always wash off my dick, balls, and inner thighs after getting that gash now… ALWAYS!!!! That is nowadays I do… Gots trauma from past lays that haunted me!

I’ve dipped mine in some nasty holes through out the years and one was particularly pungent. I was sitting on the sofa watching tv after a nights sleep from a
One night stand. Well I kept getting a whiff of this funky smell. It kinda reminded me of Ol girl the night before but I thought I was just shell shocked from it still.. After abt 2-3hrs I finally was like dammit I gotta find that damn smell. Popped my button loose, unzipped my fly, then gagged at the smell that wafted up out my drawers!!!! Man, that funky ass shit was permeating through my god damn jeans for fucks sake!!!!!!!

Lesson learned! Don’t drink soo much, listen to my nose not my dick, and always wash my dick when it’s through spittin up!

Cage

So tempted to get some Mexican food.
Beef taquitos.
Full size quesadilla
Ice cold Mexican coke
Chips with queso and avocado salsa.

But luki says only a pussy has a cheat meal in the first 6 weeks of changing ones food choices(diet)

So .. here I am stuffing my face with white rice and 1/2lb fresh salmon.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131